PDA

View Full Version : Revenge is best served cold...

Poison
06-01-10, 09:22 PM
or at least that's what they say.

At any rate, I'm currently working on a major, pivotal quest for Poison that involves, (yes) revenge for the death of her lover from long ago.

It will be be a multi-thread deal. Part 1, Revenge is a dish... (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=166420#post166420) is chiefly an information gathering quest. Part 2, "...best served cold" will take place in Salvar and will involve locating her target and carrying out her revenge plans.

*NOTE: You do NOT have to stay all the way through to the end of however many threads, but if you join one, I really need for you to stick that one out.

As said, this is a very important character development quest as such, if you aren't sure you can stick out even one thread, PLEASE don't ask to join.

Typically, I do my recruitments first come, first served, but as this is a special deal, I will be choosing 1 - 2 people to join me.

All that aside... now for plot stuffs...

Years ago, Poison had a lover. That man managed to get himself caught and hung, courtesy of a Rat betraying the small-time crime ring she and her lover belonged to. Now, she feels that she is capable of dealing with that Rat if she can only find him and pin him down.

What I'm looking for is someone to either help or hinder her (your choice). You can even try to play double-agent if you wish. She is a criminal, so you can probably get some reward somewhere for her.

Exactly what your part is can be slightly open, so please feel free to IM/PM me with ideas.

Thanks!

Nightstalker
06-01-10, 09:30 PM
Considering we're lovers currently, serving under the same sensei, (or at least we will be), I would be a likely candidate for being apart of the entire thing, especially since I remember plans to have Poison and 'stalker become more than just friends with benefits.

Poison
06-01-10, 09:35 PM
haha, i wondered how long it would take you to respond. I saw you reading it as Aiko :-P

Get on messenger and we'll talk.

Requiem of Insanity
06-01-10, 09:47 PM
should you have needs of my skills, I would be tempted to put them at your disposal. Aim is Botfan. We can chat details there if you want.

Poison
06-07-10, 12:21 AM
BUMP!

this will remain open for the rest of the week for involvement in the first thread.
Involvement in the second part will remain open until it starts.