PDA

View Full Version : Well, I'm looking for someone to quest with. And other advice asking things too.

Dreamkit
06-28-10, 09:50 PM
I've been kinda having a slow start, I started a solo and going to do a thread with a friend but I'm not feeling my solo yet. I'm hoping to quest with someone to help me get back into the flow.

Simple quests would be back but if you have an epic idea for me, then that would be great too.

Also one thing that I want to do is flesh out my inventory during the quests and maybe enchant something for a friend too.

A couple spoils I want by level 1 are:

a protective outfit with protective magic.

A magic wand to give her some more flexible magic.

and perhaps a ring that increases speed or something like that.

Does this sound reasonable for a level Zero to earn? Any clue to how important the score is to getting spoils?

Thanks for any input or offers for quests. I could do battles too, but I'm a bit rusty.

Enigmatic Immortal
06-28-10, 10:21 PM
This account is always up for fun, and is adaptable to any role. So if you want to rock and roll it, let's do it! I mostly just have hand to hand skills, but I think a quest where we take on some high mage giving a town trouble could net you one of those items.

Dreamkit
06-28-10, 10:35 PM
cool, that would be fun. I kinda really only need the materials, the point of this character is that she makes magical stuff from mundane stuff. but a high mage would have a treasure trove of materials and stuff that she can study.

Enigmatic Immortal
06-28-10, 10:57 PM
You want to start it, I'll jump right on in. :D

Dreamkit
06-28-10, 11:02 PM
sure, I'll start it but It'll have to wait for tomorrow, I'm really tired right now.

Enigmatic Immortal
06-28-10, 11:20 PM
Sounds okie dokie to me. Enjoy

Dreamkit
06-29-10, 11:13 PM
well the thread's up^^

http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=168141#post168141

Enigmatic Immortal
06-30-10, 02:37 AM
okay, i gotta rest now and then after work tomorrow im on it!

Silence Sei
06-30-10, 09:47 AM
I'll throw something up with you, if you'd like.

Dreamkit
06-30-10, 04:57 PM
sure that'd be great. You've always been one of the members that I looked up too.

Silence Sei
07-07-10, 08:52 AM
Thread's up.

Here. (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=168416#post168416)

If there's anything you need changed, just let me know.

Dreamkit
07-07-10, 09:08 AM
cool, thanks for getting it up, I should get to it tonight or tomorrow, hopefully.

Enigmatic Immortal
07-07-10, 09:09 AM
Hey, sorry for not getting to our thread, and ow that Sei's about to have you part of the Ixian Knights I got to get our thread done, so expect a post later today.