PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Something

orphans
07-02-10, 03:00 PM
I want to do one more quest with Azza before she leaves her naive and "cute" stage forever.

Problem is that I have no idea what she can do that would interest anyone. She's pretty much limited to Underwood and the immediate surroundings. Can't exactly fight either (someone could teach her?), and generally just wanders around town if she's not busy.

SirArtemis
07-02-10, 03:00 PM
Go to the zoo

orphans
07-02-10, 03:02 PM
Thanks Artemis xD... oooo you could chaperon for the orphanage!

Duffy
07-02-10, 03:26 PM
I...

Have an idea.

It does however involve a somewhat cliched visitation from Ruby or Duffy, Ruby most likely.

The Tantalum recruits into it's family from orphanages, street urchin gangs and by stumbling across people without families who need protection or a place to go/eat/live/a job.

Would Azza be the sort to join a theatre troupe - it's a plausible way out of Underwood, and most noticeably, gives her a connection to both an in game group, and to another island/city?

SirArtemis
07-02-10, 04:28 PM
And then duffy can take you to the zoo!!!

Duffy
07-02-10, 04:54 PM
There will be no going to the zoo >_<

Rayse Valentino
07-02-10, 05:16 PM
I'll take you to the zoo. Duffy's a predator anyway.

orphans
07-02-10, 05:37 PM
That sounds like an interesting idea. Though her joining a theatre group and leaving Underwood would most likely have to happen after she levels up. At least I'd like it that way.

Edit:
I was also recently told that Underwood is actually.... blow up? Or burnt down? Or something to the effect of Underwood no longer existing?

Silence Sei
07-04-10, 01:42 PM
Zoo thing is kinda being done.

However, my lovely wife has suggested (Since Kyla has a tendency to be mothering towards children) that Kyla take your little orphan to a petting zoo.

Kinda like a Big Sister program :P

Enigmatic Immortal
07-04-10, 03:04 PM
Got this covered in spades, would also work for the ideas you and I had. Stephanie and Jensen can take ya to the zoo, the park, the fair, whatever. You know my Aim, talk to me there for details.

orphans
07-07-10, 12:35 AM
yup yup, sounds good. Whenever you're free, poke me if you see me on. Chances are I'm around if you see me.

Enigmatic Immortal
07-07-10, 01:04 AM
Okie dokie, i'll hit you up with a PM when I get this started, which should be soon