PDA

View Full Version : The Massacre At Goliad ( Solo Quest but will turn into Team if any want to join )

uttam123
07-25-10, 01:20 AM
Town Home
I was on my first assignation mission called The Massacre of Goliad - Death of ? hands. I had to kill 5 ministers in public. I saw my first minister then sent out his eagle companion in search of another while I took care off this one. I first gathered some information from some passing bystanders. I found out his name was Jalon Tuckleman a rich southerner from Killmanalli a small district with warriors from all dimensions so this would get difficult if I went close range so I decided a slow death from afar would take the case. I took out a small knife to throw and went 35 meters away. I got in position and cloned myself for safe measures to throw the guards off. I threw the knife and another behind it for good measure it stabbed him straight in the heart and head exactly where he planned it after I knew he was dead I went on search for the next. Before I could run though a Hero or legendary warrior guarding the minister yelled out “There on the third building it’s the masked assassin”. They instantly teleported to my place and surrounded me. The only part they didn’t know was that it was my clone on the building and I was already on my way to the 2nd minister. The leader Hero yelled” Attack don’t back down men “, they all attacked and the clone faded away in a few strikes. The Hero yelled agitatedly “Dang it was Shade”. They all went away and I went into the inn for some gossip and a drink until Max my eagle would find the 2nd Minister.
Inn
After I went into the inn I was surrounded by guards and caught by some clashers and jailed.
Jail
"Ay ay ay this is going to take my payment down a bit” I said to myself silently. Max tuned in then said ” sir I found the 2nd minister but he is in the presidents office so we have to wait until tomorrow to get him”. I tuned in and said slowly “I’m in jail so will probably get out soon just go to our hiding place and wait until I tune back”. Max tuned in and said “Ok sir “.

uttam123
07-25-10, 09:24 AM
Jail
As I was trying to find a way out of this a guard peeped in the cell and said I had to go to a magic cell which will deprive me of my magic.”This is my only chance” I thought and cloned myself as soon as he opened the cage gate and trapped him in and slowly jumped out. I tuned in and said” Max go to where the 2nd minister is ill go there as soon as I find out where I am”. Max tuned in and said “Yes sir”.
Green Plaza
I went in to the Green Plaza the royal center which supplies many goods to the city where Matherson Boss a rich minister that operates from the Green Plaza. This will be much harder then before because they have archers which they will see me so I will have to go close range. I took out one poison dagger and motioned my clone to make a disturbance where he will pull all the Heros and archers then ill have maybe 5-10 seconds to operate plan “Kill Boss”. That will be later though after Bosses speech.

uttam123
07-25-10, 10:10 PM
Operation Kill Boss

“Operation kill boss starts now” I tuned in and said to Max. Me and my clone split up as I was getting in position for a straight kill he was going to the nearest water tank to blow it up with the lambent martyr trick which if you are not clear will throw something and it will blow up when I say so. Like an example is that my clone will throw a dagger and it will blow up on contact or when the clone says so and poison will spurt out blowing the water tank down nauseous poison will seep into the water which will make mass chaos but I think you already know that.
As he did just that a guard noticed him throw something so I had to make my move now so I took out my two poison dipped daggers and jumped high in the air and created a panel of ice under my feet that I can fly on. After I was close enough I jumped in the air and covered the area with me and the minister in a dark space. No one can come in or come out and the catch is they will still hear his scream and suffering. “So Boss it seems your caught black-handed” I said snickering. “Please let me go ill give u whatever you want just don t kills me” Boss said in fear. “Did you know when I get enough assassin experience with my clan I can become your worst fear, so that’s exactly why I have to kill you to become fear in Goliad” I said in an easy going way. “Fine then I will not die without a fight at least” Boss said in fear and half exhaustion. “Let’s see how a minister fights” I said unsheathing my two daggers. First I froze all my armor as I saw the weak sword he pulled out and said “just so it doesn’t get scratched”.
Boss lunged with speed I didn’t notice it must’ve bin at least 3 times a human regular. I parried it with one of my daggers and scathed his back “ hey boss you got 5 minutes until you feel pain and 10 minutes until you die so make this quick I’m just getting started” I said sharpening my dagger with the other. “Shit well ill kill you first you filthy scum” Boss said getting in stance. I cloned myself and then he didn’t know which was which. “ What will you do know boss” I said as I was getting ready for a big attack. Boss didn’t respond so I used the lambent martyr trick and threw my clone which I’m sure would make a big boom so I froze myself for a short bit. After I noticed the entire space was clear of the poison and boss was dead I unfroze myself and then took his sword which I could use for throwing some time. I then made my ice pad and flew out of the dark space leaving the citizens clueless with only the bosses’ body to see.
Goliad Inn
I tuned in and said to max “ill be in the inn for a bit you keep looking for the next minister”. Max tuned in and said “yes sir”. I went into the inn after I made sure that there wasn’t any guard there. I walked straight up to the innkeeper and said “boss and jalon are terminated I would’ve been here sooner but got jailed right after I walked in” I said quietly so no one can hear. “Well here there’s news around of the best minister that will show up with full security in public at the Goliad arena” the innkeeper said slowly and quietly. “Ill head after a bear for old times sake” I said in a cheerful yet ghostly tune.

uttam123
07-26-10, 06:44 AM
Goliad inn continued:
The innkeeper chuckled and said “sure but since its been a long time since you’ve been here the drinks on me”. He hands me the drink and I say “mmm that’s one good smell of ale, finest one id say”. I chug it down all in one gulp “one hell off a stomach you still got” the innkeeper says snickering. “I still got it” I reply merrily as I put the glass down and get off the stool. I started leaving but the innkeeper stopped me and said “here take this” and handed me sword handle and a sword. “It’s cool but I don’t use swords” I said holding down my confusion. “I know” the innkeeper replied “You put it on the bottom of the back of your robe I had a friend craft it specially it is charmed so you can throw it like a throwing dagger but it will come back too you after it hits the target very special” he added in a hushed tone. “Cool I can even throw swords with my daggers now” I said even more cheerfully then him. “Think of it as the last gift from an old friend, I’m moving to salvar soon to open an inn there” he said without spirit. “Well that’s good I’m going salvar soon after I finish 3 assignation missions here in Goliad, I got to go so will see you in salvar I guess” I said and left without waiting for an reply. I tuned in and said “Max did you find anything”. Max tuned in and said “yes there is one minister in the Purple Square of commerce”. “Ill head right there” I tuned in and said.
Purple Palace Of Commerce
Well this is interesting there was 8 guards 4 heroes and 5 archers this was less then any of them it seems this is more suspicious then most as it has less but the minister is more confident then the fear stricken chicken ministers. First I cloned myself for good measure then gathered information. It seems his name was Jendel Jimmy a popular minister with the upper class. He was giving a speech on termination of piracy in Goliad and determine what they can do to improve commerce, But to me it was Blah blahblahblahbla so I have to assassinate him before my brain brakes. The only way I can kill him was from the air where the archers have no range. So I told the clone to run straight through and try to kill him but I then go in there and use my ice pad to go in there and throw the sword that the innkeeper gave me.
The clone charged through and I jumped on my ice pad and flew a bit diagonal to the minister. Then I threw the sword and pierced his brain and he collapsed. As panic flew they targeted my clone but he vanished before they could see how he looked. Another one dead only 2 more but only one more too find. Then I looked at my back and there was the sword I threw back “I guess it does work” I thought.

Town Home
I tuned and said “max you found one?”. Max tuned in and said “Yes in Town Hall you will have to barge in as only high up people can go in there”. “Got it” I said to Max.

uttam123
07-27-10, 12:47 AM
To be continued if good score srry
spoils innkeeper throwing sword that comes back to you

guards badge taken from uniform

Taskmienster
07-27-10, 07:31 AM
Asked to delete it, but I'm going to just close and move it instead.