PDA

View Full Version : bored ... must write ... need ideas!

Lady Blackwell
07-27-10, 12:55 AM
So yeah, as the title states. I am bored, and feel the need to write on Althanas. However i do not have any specific idea's. Anyone with some ideas or brainstorms. would be greatly appreciated.

Or quests that they need another in, or a battle just to get something quick done.

orphans
07-27-10, 12:58 AM
what are you looking for? Slice of life? Something crazy? An adventure? self reflection?

Lady Blackwell
07-27-10, 01:11 AM
maybe a little bit of Self realization during an Adventure, with a touch of Crazy

uttam123
07-27-10, 01:29 AM
write about killing ppl while saving a princess and going crazy cuse ur son is annoying u

Lady Blackwell
07-27-10, 01:32 AM
that would work, except Max doesn't have a son. However if i were to save a princess i may need companions. Anyone interested?

Atzar
07-27-10, 01:34 AM
Bleh. Everybody always wants to be the Mario.

Be the Bowser! Kidnap the princess!

Lady Blackwell
07-27-10, 01:39 AM
If i go Bowser, Atzar you shall be on my team! and we will get another team together to try and take her away from us.

SirArtemis
07-27-10, 01:41 AM
mmm have him visit his old home to pay back the family for the shit he went through, maybe bringing a companion or npc, only to find they're all dead. Curiosity gets the best of you and you look at who had done it only to find that it was a noble family. you dont understand why they might kill your family, and worry that they might come for you too if they find out, so you go on a search to figure out why it happened. you search your family's old house to find a note from someone or other and then go to meet that person and learn that your family was hiding a secret. All the while, they were forced into raising you as their own son when in reality you were given to them for protection by this man, who continued to correspond with the father you know in order to keep an eye on you. You learn your family was slaughtered as they tried to find you because you have some deep dark secret about you. (that's where you get creative)

HOWS THAT?!

Lady Blackwell
07-27-10, 01:51 AM
SirArtemis, you sir are a genius ... because i have a quest that probably wont be done for awhile, where i find something that only i can use, as it was made by my family ... secret enough for ya?

That i will find another person for maybe in a few... However i know someone who read my Characters History lol

uttam123
07-27-10, 01:52 AM
BAH!!! u can save a princess urself i did it a few times and killed everyone

ill help u outon the quest i like action

SirArtemis
07-27-10, 01:54 AM
SirArtemis, you sir are a genius ... because i have a quest that probably wont be done for awhile, where i find something that only i can use, as it was made by my family ... secret enough for ya?

That i will find another person for maybe in a few... However i know someone who read my Characters History lol

does that mean you're ALREADY doing that quest or that my idea helped give you a segway for it

Lady Blackwell
07-27-10, 02:03 AM
it means your idea, is a prequel to a current quest.

SirArtemis
07-27-10, 02:07 AM
excellent. mission accomplished. now go start that and allocate approximately 5% of all earnings to my account. KTHXBAI <3

Silence Sei
07-27-10, 10:05 AM
I'll do somethign with you, if you want BB.

I secrete ideas like sweat.