PDA

View Full Version : More quests, please

Izvilvin
07-29-10, 08:29 PM
Hello!

I am in a good place in life and am enjoying writing on Althanas, but I want more threads to participate in. I have plenty of time and am writing at a quick pace, lately. So if anyone wants to write a thread together or get me in on their quest, let me know here!

Pretty sure I could handle a large workload at this time!

Battles are also okay, but Izzy won't really enter the Citadel so we need a premise.

Jack Frost
07-29-10, 08:33 PM
My other account Mr. Heat Miser would appreciate something you could cook up. He (Caine Flare) lives in Radasanth. I don't know much about what he could do because I have yet to brainstorm any story for him really. He has no past, and at this moment he has no future. So he is very open.

Izvilvin
07-29-10, 08:35 PM
Izvilvin is pretty stagnant right now in that he has no real drive/motivation, but I could cook up some reason for him to be in Radasanth. Where are you hoping to go with your character? We could find a way to put him in the direction you want him to be going.

SirArtemis
07-29-10, 08:47 PM
i have an idea. if you have aim, pm me your sn and ill throw an idea out for you.

Jack Frost
07-29-10, 08:48 PM
Well when I look at the map of most of Althanas it looks like it's all centered in one area and the rest of Althanas is kinda blank. I plan to make a few characters who are old elemental masters reincarnated. Jack and Caine are the first two. Both were kings in a past life. Jack was Father winter who ruled Winter island. An arctic island found to the north. Caine was a dragon in a past life, and ruled a small volcanic island. His story would probably take him to the out-lands, once he's been nudged to leave his home town.

Izvilvin
07-29-10, 08:48 PM
Don't have aim, sorry. I generally avoid messengers these days. PM me though! It's a bit slower, but it works. Whatever it is, if it works for Izzy, I'm up for it!

Jack: Okay, we could make up someone in Radasanth who would have that kind of knowledge or something. Would Caine be proactive in trying to find out who he is or whatever? If so we could make some thread where Caine uses his powers for some reason, gets some noteriety for it, and a scholar seeks him out because that old king used to shoot fire from his face or something. And legend has it he had the power to reincarnate or some business like that.

Jack Frost
07-29-10, 09:03 PM
That sounds great. With Jack I had one of the citizens of inter island seek him out. perhaps we could do the same with Caine?

Izvilvin
07-30-10, 03:07 AM
Sure, or something similar. I'll make a thread. You can do whatever you think is appropriate, but I figure Caine will use his ability and people around the time could spread the word about what he did, so whoever is seeking him out will know who exactly to look for.

Izvilvin
07-30-10, 03:39 AM
Here's (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=169428#post169428) our thread, Jack. It's a really basic intro, but I figure you can set up as you wish and we'll go from there.

If anyone else is interested in questing, let me know!