PDA

View Full Version : What's with the bazaar?

Izvilvin
07-31-10, 07:52 AM
I ask for a selfish reason because I just made a thread there, but there are some threads there from June that haven't been responded to. If they've been resolved outside of those threads, cool, I just want to make sure my thread is attended to :)

Silence Sei
07-31-10, 08:18 AM
Task gets to em, it just might take a few days.

Most of the other bazaar mods are MIA.

Patience is the key.

Izvilvin
07-31-10, 08:23 AM
Okay, just wanted to know what its status was.

Taskmienster
08-03-10, 12:13 AM
Yeah, VERY sorry about that.

We have bazaar mods, but they aren't around... meaning I'm doing that at the moment as well. I'm going to be getting to those right now before I get back to the other stuff, lol.

Again, sorry about that.

uttam123
08-03-10, 12:21 AM
task man i just wanted to no if u were like the head of Althanas or is there someoen else behind it?

Izvilvin
08-03-10, 12:27 AM
Thanks for the update Task, appreciate you doing so much while the others aren't around. We all know how it gets :)

Taskmienster
08-03-10, 12:39 AM
task man i just wanted to no if u were like the head of Althanas or is there someoen else behind it?

Uttam. We have a mod staff, those that are active are the best people I could ever ask for whenever something needs to be done. As for me? I'm an admin, it's what I do. If anything needs to be done, or someone needs something, my PM box is always available. That's just my way of doing things. :p

Izzy, thanks for understanding. Shit happens, as you know from being on staff before, and sometimes it's for the better... sometimes who knows. Lol.

Ivana
08-03-10, 02:14 AM
Most of the other bazaar mods are MIA.

We have any clue where any of them are? sorta waiting on a post from tshael in a quest, and while it is not AS important as the bazaar threads that are left undone, this thread got me to wondering, where is everyone?