PDA

View Full Version : You wanna fight punk?!?!?!

Musica the Chao
08-01-10, 03:15 PM
Musica giggled as he hopped up the steps. Being three and a half he was always full of energy, and right now he wanted a fight. His white pudding-like body jiggled in excitement, What would his opponent be like? So he had sent out invitations low, and even lower. All possible contestants had to be small. Four foot and under. If they were human they had to be eight or younger. He recalled the giddiness he had as he snuck a ride on a wagon to get to the citadel. It kept rising and rising until he reached the doors. He felt like he was going to explode! Then he reached for the door handle, and fund he was too short to reach.

He squealed in anger. He would have raised to his tippy toes, but he didn't have any toes. His large black pupils narrowed and he leaped up grabbing the door nob. He squirmed and turned the nob with ease. Then he had to figure out how to pull it back. Then a monk opened the door. "Greetings cute one, are you here to watch some battles?" he said plucking Musica off the door. "I'm Musica and I be twee and a haff." He said with a babyish accent.

"My aren't you brave for coming here." The monk commented. "I wanna fight!" Musica replied punching the air with his cute pudding-like fists. The monk smiled a grim smile and kept walking, his red robe trailed behind him. "Well what type of arena do you want?" he asked. Musica paused and whispered into the monks ear. "Very...creative young one." The monk added. little of his face showed, but it seemed he was amused.

He set the young Chao down and sent him to his room. Room 1980. This door was short enough for Musica to open. He grinned as he looked at what the monks made. The whole floor was a grid of squares. Each square lit up a different color every few seconds. Above, about twenty feet over Musica's head, hung a shiny sphere that reflected several lights. Funky music was piped in from elsewhere. Musica smile and shut the door behind him. Then he started to dance.