Don
08-06-10, 11:38 PM
Name: Billa
Race: Human
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Glowing Black
Height: 7’2
Weight: 247

*Personality: Not much to say about this guy. Be one, Stay One, Kill Anyone is his motto. He does anything he wants and never listens to orders. Others think he is the devil. He has many business partners but not much that he didn’t kill yet.

Appearance: Dark Black Suit with a black vest under it Black Pants and shoes with some dark sunglasses

History: It was a dark day when Billa was born. He was born with a waling cry that shook the world, his mom and dad died soon after he was born. He was brought by his adoptive mom and dad that died soon after he became 18. This was when he grew up in the criminal world fast. He soon made his own gang and rose it up as the most wanted criminal organization in the history of the world. There’s no one that can surpass Billa. In his organization there is only 6 people not including him. This is where his story starts to make sure everyone knows the name Billa.

Skills:
Marksmanship: skillful with guns
Technical eye: He can tell almost anything with his eye. Makes him a perfect tracker.
“Gun Brain”: He can tell any gun, take any gun apart from the inside out and put it back together.
Hand-To-Hand: Above Average with his hands
Replenish Ammo : replineshes ammo every 12 thread
Fireblast: Short range fire blast that he blasts from his cigarette lighter 2 shots per.
Cigarette Shots: He can throw his lit cigs at his enemy for some damage or distraction
Bomb Blast: He has a Bomb Radio with him which if radioed will makes his gang members drop bombs to the area, might hit Billa too. twice every 10 posts if

Equipment: 2 steel swords hidden inside his suit,2 iron swords in the back in a cross way only hilts show. 2 small iron swords on the top of his knee, one small knife on the bottom of his knee. Ciggerate Lighter, a few packs of ciggerates, Bomb Radio, A suit and vest, Black shoes, Black pants, Some Sunglasses that help him with his tracking and technical eye by compiling the information.

*Familiars: His right hand man Aditya is always by his side. He can gather information, has only 2 pistols. He has connections in all places for info of all kind. Has the exact skills as Billa except bomb blast, tech eye, and gun brain. Same clothes as Billa but smaller at 6’3. Has Billas phone with him. Aditya will do anything Billa says. doesn't fight well, gets injured easy. He is an NPC. His Familiar is a Tiger which he rides on for movement, can talk and gather info through phycic powers.

Letho
08-07-10, 05:16 AM
First off, you'll have to remove all the firearms from your inventory. We don't allow them at level zero.

Also, no unlimited ammo. I'll allow maybe that he can replenish some ammunition over time, but no more than a dozen bullets per thread. But without the guns, the usefulness of this ability is kind of moot.

I'd like you to limit Bomb Blast in some way, like one every ten posts or something along those lines.

Aditya cannot be a familiar, but an NPC. As such, you cannot use him in battles. So please make that edit.

Don
08-07-10, 08:45 AM
done what lvl can i get firearms?

Letho
08-07-10, 09:41 AM
At a later level. We don't have it specified. Also you usually have to do extremely well in a thread and even then it's questionable whether or not you'll get a gun. Guns, especially advanced ones, are very rare on Althanas and very powerful compared to other weapons. As such, acquiring them shouldn't be easy. I wouldn't try to go for even the simplest guns until at least level 2 or 3, but it's up to you when you want to give it a shot.

I'm going to have to ask you do drop the tier of four of your six swords to iron. Two can be steel, but the rest I'd like to be iron.

Also, drop the Replenish Ammo to 12 per thread. As it stands now, once you get a gun you pretty much would never have to buy bullets. And bullets don't come cheap.

Don
08-07-10, 10:13 AM
done next?

Letho
08-07-10, 11:53 AM
Next, you get approved. Thank you for your cooperation and welcome to Althanas.