PDA

View Full Version : anyone up for a 2-man quest with a Don

Don
08-10-10, 01:44 AM
anyone want to do a two man quest with a don?

thats me lol

the basic thing is..

well there is no basic thing but ill get back to you on that later when u accpet

Gyzmo Gadjiltron
08-10-10, 01:54 AM
Might as well, I'm tired of all this bullshit anyways lol. What cha got for me chief?

Lady Scarlet
08-10-10, 02:02 AM
i might, if i had any kind of an idea of what you had in mind. but since i refuse to commit to something until I know what it is, i'll pass

Gyzmo Gadjiltron
08-10-10, 02:07 AM
Actually.. Maybe another time. Sorry.

Don
08-10-10, 02:28 AM
pirate lady so lets see

the story could go like this...

my guy is teleported from the future to the past wehre ur charecter is on ur ship
you think im stowed away on ur ship and we both fight at the end u win and i end up becoming part of the crew. we go sail until an island then the ship blows up and we get stranded. wwe survive and find treasure by killing the other pirates on the ship. Then my gang from the future comes in a boat and rescues us with our treasure. But then some skeletons on the island are reincarnated and we have to fight our way through thousands of skeles to get to the ship and to our home.

that good enuf for ya pirate lady

we can change as we go if u accpet

Lady Scarlet
08-10-10, 02:41 AM
ummm no.

with as hard of work as it's going to be to get a ship in the first place (that's pretty stinking big spoil to request) I am not going to allow it to be blown up any time soon. If Scarlet were to fight you, she wouldn't make you part of her crew, she'd imprison you until they got to a port, then leave you there with nothing but the clothes on your back. Most of the crew that will be joining me are other PCs, so we can't just kill them to survive.

Don
08-10-10, 02:43 AM
u got the wrong jist of it but okay w/e any other choices?

SirArtemis
08-10-10, 02:58 AM
Uttam, I will say that it is a bit contradictory that you tell Gyzmo that you want to wait for your duels to be judged before writing anything else, so that you can improve, yet you are trying to start a new story with a new character. Since it's the same author, I don't see why you would do that, and quite frankly, I think it's a bit rude to Gyzmo.

Don
08-10-10, 03:10 AM
Im sorry for not elaborating Gizmo and Amaya. My Posting status on uttam is taking a break not Don. Those are also battles. im not taking a break from a quest.

Ill elaborate a little bit more Shade will level to lvl 1 after those battles i think then ill finish up things with gizmo and aamaya

again mister Gizmo my sincerest apoligies i will stop my break due to the unbearable hearbraking by artemis lol and write a reply soon enuf

Gyzmo Gadjiltron
08-10-10, 03:14 AM
Im sorry for not elaborating Gyzmo and Amaya. My Posting status on uttam is taking a break not Don. Those are also battles. im not taking a break from a quest.

Ill elaborate a little bit more Shade will level to lvl 1 after those battles i think then ill finish up things with gyzmo and aamaya

again mister Gyzmo my sincerest apoligies i will stop my break due to the unbearable hearbraking by artemis lol and write a reply soon enuf

Apology not accepted.

Don
08-10-10, 03:15 AM
lol okay im writing the post right now. itll be done in about 15 minutes

srry if its short

uttam123
08-10-10, 03:17 AM
srry i hve some guests coming over from new zealend ill have ur post up by tomorrow

Shade is back until sometime