PDA

View Full Version : Back in the swing of things

Sweet Polly Oliver
08-14-10, 07:59 PM
Okay, well, I haven't written for quite a while, and I'd like to get up to speed again. And what better way to do that than a good old fashioned battle thread?

So yep, I'm open to anyone at all joining--but keep in mind that I'm out of practice so don't go too hard on me. ^^;

Anyway, long story short, post here if you're interested in a battle thread with me.

Oh, I'm open to a normal quest thread too if anyone has any ideas (in that case send me a private message por favor!)

Wolfman 20
08-14-10, 08:15 PM
Well I'm up for anything. I've really got only a small quest going on, but that won't stop me.

Zerith
08-14-10, 08:33 PM
That only means you and I are both out of practice and are slowly brushing the dust off. I also made my return back to this site not too long ago.

Anyways, I'll gladly take you on in a battle if you're interested. Feel free to PM me anytime with ideas.

Sweet Polly Oliver
08-14-10, 08:38 PM
Okay, I private messaged both of you guys! <3 Two battles, yay. :D

That's all the threads I'll take on for now, although anyone else who has ideas, maybe we can battle or quest once one of these is over. Trying not to get overwhelmed, two threads at a time is good for now. <3

Cydnar
08-15-10, 01:26 AM
*Cracks knuckles.*

Add me to the list of reserves if you like, Duffy, Lillith, Ruby, Blank or Oliver await thee :D

Sweet Polly Oliver
08-15-10, 01:38 AM
:D Sounds good to me! I'd like a rematch after our last battle ended in a tie. ;P