PDA

View Full Version : A possible PG, anyone up for it?

Infinate Nothingness
08-15-10, 09:45 PM
Basically I plan to make a power group known as the gathering. If any of you have played kingdom hearts i will be similar to organization XIII. Instead of nobodies they will be called husks, and are people who had their souls stolen. I don't have a planned number of members but I would enjoy about ten to start out with. One there I will extend if needed. This would require possibly a new character, or character development. The pluses include, A.) a new weapon tailored to you characteristics to be used with the most effectiveness. B.) a nice little social niche of people you know you can Rp with. And C.) who doesn't want to take Org XIII and make it better by not totally self destructing due to stupidity and a rat?

Enigmatic Immortal
08-15-10, 11:10 PM
The idea has merit, but you should flesh the idea out more than just copy off of KH2. Why do we need to create husks? Can a disillusikoned soul join? Id like to work with you on this if that's cool.

Infinate Nothingness
08-16-10, 09:25 AM
The only reason I say husks is Xeno (the leader) wishes to to either find his soul, or level the playing field and take everybody's souls. So you could be someone looking for something, or someone who wants to be evil or pretty much anything.