PDA

View Full Version : Life as a vampire [no warnings]

Wolfman 20
08-19-10, 01:30 PM
Chapter 1

It was a typical, dark day in the castle. Everyone was getting ready for, yet another, banquet that Irvin was throwing. Miyu sat in her room dreading the night. She would have to dress in a manner that she never would on her own accord, unless her father insisted. Irvin would, of course, insist because there would be many suitors present at the banquet, trying to win her hand. She found none of this appealing.

Miyu longed for the time when life was much simpler. She just wanted to be outside, and be able to run around in the sunlight, like she had when she was a small child. Being a Vampire, sunlight was a very special privilege that she enjoyed. Miyu was a half breed. Not everyone in the castle was happy about her heritage, but most people kept their feelings quiet, no one would dare risk Irvine's displeasure.

Her father had fallen in love with a human woman, and soon after, Miyu was born. After her mother died unexpectedly, Miyu was forced to play the role of a princess. Tonight would be no different, she would be expected to dress up, and dance with every guest that asked her. The only element that set tonight apart from the rest, was that there would be humans at the banquet. There was a war coming; The humans and Vampires had become allies. So, to show that they were happy to have such great warriors, as the humans were, fighting with them, they invited their new allies to one of the great banquets.

Miyu sat in her room contemplating what it would like to be free of bothersome obligations. Silver, her small pet dragon, sat in her lap. She patted him, finally able to break her own thoughts. Now she wondered when her chamber maid would come in, and what kind of ridicules costume she would dress Miyu in.

"Princess Miyu, why are you playing with that dragon, when you should be getting ready?" The chamber maid said as she came into the room.

"You know very well that where ever I go, Silver goes too." Miyu snapped back

"I just wish you were more like other girls."

"Get use it, because I am not changing for anyone."

"And that is why I love being your chamber maid"

The maid got out a long white gown one that Miyu actually did think was beautiful. The maid laid it out on the bed so it wouldn't be disturbed while she was busy pulling the shoes, and stockings she would need to dress Miyu. It took four hours the get ready, and Miyu was getting impatient. She was tired of having her hair pulled in every which way, only to have it straitened into small braid, placed on the top of her head, to keep her hair out of her eyes.

She was a very beautiful girl, standing 5'6, with long black hair, and a small slender body. She looked like her father, but had most of her mothers features. Many suitors had asked for her hand but she turned down all of them refusing to marry unless she was in love.

"You look stunning my dear." The chamber maid said.

"Do you really think so Mel?" Miyu asked.

"You look just like your mother bless her soul."

"For being a vampire, you have a soft heart."

"That is just how I am. Now, get down to the party before your father has a fit." Mel said smiling

"I guess I should go. Come on Silver." Miyu said as the small dragon flew up on her head.

"Miyu! you know your father doesn't like it when you do that."

"I really don't care, you know he's going to follow me, so he might as well stay on my head." Miyu explained on her way out of the room.

She walked slowly to the hall, knowing that most of the guests would be there already. She looked over the railing, and saw that there was indeed many people there, human and vampire alike. She scanned the room for her father, so she could tell him she was there. She saw him talking to a young boy who looked no older then she was. He was tall with short, dark-brown hair. Miyu walked down the stairs, and approached her father to greeting him first, so he wouldn't complain.

"Miyu, how many times must I tell you to leave that dragon in your room?" Irvin said glaring at her.

"You know just as well as I do, he was going to follow me here anyway's so why not let him ride on my head like he always does." Miyu said patting Silver

"Never mind that. This is Jin, he is the son of the humans' leader." Irvin said introducing the young man.

"Its very nice to meet you." Miyu said, bowing her head slightly

"Its very nice to meet you as well my lady." Jin said, taking Miyu's hand and kissing it.

"Well Jin, already showing your charm I see." A man said touching Jin's arm.

"No father, I was just being polite." Jin replied nervously

"Do not be so modest, look at her! She is quite a beauty to behold." The man said.

"Now Augustine, this is my daughter your talking about. I think you're going to upset Silver." Irvin said looking at Silver glare.

"My, she has quite the little protector there on her head doesn't she." Augustine said laughing.

"Oh I have more protection than you think." Miyu said smiling.

The entire time her eyes never left Jin's. Then, there was a tap on her shoulder.

"My Lady, may I have this dance?" A young man said smiling widely.

"Ummm... Actually, I already have a partner for this dance, I'm sorry Zack." Miyu said, looking at the young man behind her. He was tall with long, black hair. He was good looking, but Miyu could not stand him. She had grown up with him and he never paid any attention to her until she started to develop. Then he never left her alone always whispering into her ear the things he would do to her in bed. She hated to be hear him he made her skin crawl.

"The song is beginning, Miyu, I don't see your partner anywhere." Zack said holding out his hand.

Miyu looked at her father, pleading him to get Zack away. Irvin only shook his head, and urged her to dance. Miyu sighed, but then grabbed Jin's hand, and pulled him out to the dance floor. He struggled, but could not break her grip.

"Don't struggle. I'm stronger than I look." Miyu said. She paused to put his hand on her waist.

"I cant dance... I'm a fighter not a dancer." Jin said looking down at her.

"Oh hush. Follow my steps, you'll catch on; There is nothing to it." Miyu said, as she started to move to the music, and moved Jin along with her.

She laughed when she saw him tense up. He was quite handsome, and she never took his eyes off of him. He was also a quick learner. By the next song, he was dancing like a pro. Even Silver seemed to take a liking to him. Silver had jumped from her head to his. Jin didn't seemed bothered by it.

The party lasted until almost midnight, before her father came up and told her it was time for her to go to bed.

"Honestly, you treat me like a child" Miyu snapped.

"Its late. We are sending all the ladies to bed so the men can discuss the battle ahead," Irvin explained.

Miyu rolled her eyes, and hesitantly let go of Jin.

"It was a pleasure meeting you but it seems its past my bed time, so I must be leaving you. Come on now silver."

Silver let out a low groan from on top of Jin's head. Miyu laughed, she had never seen Silver like anyone else just as much as her, but here he was on top of a stranger's head.

"It was a pleasure meeting you as well my lady." Jin said, taking Miyu's hand. He kissed it softly.

"Goodnight. Thank you for the lovely night." Miyu said, as Silver flew on top of her head.

"It was nothing. You made it better by allowing me to spend so much time with you." Jin said smiling.

At that moment, a window broke. Everyone stopped what they were doing, and looked around to see what was going on. Irvin and Augustine looked at each other, and quickly decided that it was time to take action.

"Jin get the men ready for an attack!" Augustine ordered.

"Miyu, to your room now!" Irvin yelled.

"Father, I'm not a child. Let me fight." Miyu argued

"I said to your room."

"Why do you insist on treating me like I cant..." Miyu started, but a man came up behind her, and put a dagger to her throat.

"Now you'll do what we want, if you want this little girl to live." The man said, pulling Miyu away.

"Don't hurt my daughter. I'll do whatever you want." Irvin said.

"See. I knew they would protect you." The man whispered into her ear.

"You see that was your first mistake, to think I actually need them to protect me." Miyu said, as she willed her hand to set fire.

She grabbed the man's arm, and he yelled in pain. She smirked and whistled. When she did this, Silver started to growl.

"I suggest that you get your men out of here. Silver has been dying for a snack." She said, pointing to the small dragon on her head.

"What do you think that little thing can do." The man sneered.

"Oh he can do a lot." Miyu said, as she raised her arm so Silver can perch on it. "This is your last warning."

"We're not going anywhere until we get what we want."

"And what do you want?" Jin said as he stepped in front of Miyu.

"Get out of the way Jin, I don't need your protection."

"We want the girl..." The man said pointing to Miyu

Miyu was upset. Not only did no one take her seriously, but now these men wanted to steal her. She was tired of being treated like a child, and a possession.

"Silver Fly!" Miyu said as silver took flight.

As he did, he grew into a full-sized dragon. He was not the cuddly, little baby that was on her arm. He flew through the hall, and picked up everyone he knew to be one of the intruders. He killed them instantly then returned to his small size and sat on Miyu's head again.

"I warned you. You are the only one who will live. I spared you so that you can tell your leader, if he wants to get his hands on me, he will have to come himself." Miyu said turning and leaving.

Wolfman 20
08-19-10, 01:31 PM
Chapter 2

Miyu walked to her room exhausted. It has been awhile since she used that kind of power. Silver sat on her head looking down at her as if worried. Finally getting to her room she walked in and saw that Mel has laid out her clothes for her. Walking up to the bed she placed Silver on the bed and sat down to take her shoes off. She sat on her bed and thought it was weird that no one had followed her. This was not the first time she showed her true power.

She was nine when a thief came into her room and she burned him into dust. She didn't mean to but she was scared and didn't really do anything. The fire just protected her like it knew she was in trouble. Her father had forbid her to use the fire that her mother left with her until he could find her a teacher.

She was seventeen now and still couldn't control her power all that well. Sighing she patted Silver on the head and began to undress. Just as she started to unzip the back of her dress there was a knock on her door. Stopping she looked at it and put her head back. Guess her father was going to yell at her after all. Walking to the door slowly she touched the knob and tried to think of what kind of lecture she was going to get. She opened the door slowly and looked at the figure that was standing before her.

"I couldn't sleep and thought I'd check up on you," Jin said smiling.

Miyu looked up at him and blushed. "Thank you for coming."

"It was no problem really I was just worried."

"I'm alright you don't have to worry."

"That's just the way I am. You looked like you were strained when you walked away."

Miyu just looked up at him. She didn't know what was going on. Her heart was racing and her knees felt week. Looking into his eyes she could tell he was different from the other men who tried to win her hand.

"Are you alright?" Jin asked touching her shoulder.

"What? Oh yeah I'm fine..." she stuttered.

"Can I come in or would you want to go for a walk?" Jin laughed.

"Oh we can go for a walk just let me get out of this silly thing."

"Alright I'll wait here."

Miyu closed the door and put her back to it breathing hard. She looked at Silver, he was ready to go out for some air. Running to her closet and got out a plain black skirt and top. Almost tearing off her dress she got changed and looked at Silver and pointed to her head. The little dragon made a friendly growl and flew up on her head. Running to the door she calmed down and opened it smiling.

"That was quick" Jin said looking at her.

"I was getting ready to get changed so it was nothing," Miyu whispered.

Laughing Jin put his arm out waiting for her to take it. She looked at him and shook her head no and started to walk to the stairs. Shrugging, he walked after her, catching up quickly. He laughed again when Silver once more jumped on his head when he caught up Silver once again jumped on his head and Miyu laughed.

"What's so funny?" he asked.

"Silver he's never like that with anyone," she giggled.

"So that's funny?"

"He usually attacks any man who gets near me especially Zack, so to me it is funny."

Jin put his hand up and patted Silver on the head thinking that this might be a sign that the girl walking next to him was the one. His father had been telling him to pick a woman so that he would settle down. The problem was that Jin hated the typical women he was introduced to.

He wanted someone with brains and courage; and yes, dare he say it, beauty. He never found anyone like that. None of the girls his father tried to fix him up with seemed to suit. They were all to plain for his tastes

Then he saw her tonight. She was a beautiful half-breed woman that was everything that he was looking for in a girl. She had shown she had courage when the man tried to kidnap her. He could tell she had brains by the way she talked and instructed him when they were on the dance floor.

Then he started to think if love at first sight was real. He looked at this girl and knew that he didn't want to let her go. That he didn't want anyone else to have her but him. Not to mention he had the sudden urge to take her right there in the castle hallway. He shook the thought away and realized that she was leading him into a garden.

"You looked like you were in a deep thought. I think you're using too many brain cells there," she laughed.

Laughing he looked down at her "No I was not using too many brain cells and yes I was in a deep thought. Thoughts of you."

"Oh really and what thought was that?"

"I don't believe that is any of your concern now, is it your highness?"

"It is too my business if you're thinking about me," she said pushing him gently.

"I'll tell you next time," he laughed.

They walked a little further into the garden not really saying much. After about five minutes of not talking Miyu finally spoke up.

"So how did the battle plans go?" she asked.

"There was a lot of arguing. Seems like we just can't come up with a plan." He said rubbing his neck.

"I see... Well we are facing a strong opponent."

"That's true. Well I know that me and my father will be staying here until we figure out what we're going to do."

Miyu's eyes lit up. "So that means you'll be staying in the castle?"

Nodding he answered, "yes seems that way."

They stopped and sat on a bench, noticing that there were three figures walking toward them.

Sighing Miyu knew it must be her father and Zack. She wasn't in her room so they were bound to look for her. As for the other man she didn't know who it was.

"I thought we'd find you here ,Miyu, just didn't know that he would be with you." Zack glared at Jin.

"Well I don't think whoever I'm with is any of your concern," Miyu snapped back.

"Actually I think it is," Zack said smirking.

"And why is that?" Miyu asked moving closer to Jin.

"Your father will tell you." Zack said as the other two men came up beside him.

The other man was Augustine, Jin's father. It wasn't a surprise that he was here as well seeing that his son had also been missing.

"Jin I think we need to give these three some privacy so that they can talk," Augustine said, motioning for him to get up.

Not wanting to leave Miyu, he hesitated before he got up. Looking down at her he smiled and took her hand.

"Will you give me the honor of seeing you tomorrow princess?" he asked.

"I'll have to think about that," Miyu said smiling.

Laughing, he kissed her hand. "Until tomorrow." Jin and Augustine started to walk back to the castle leaving Irvin, Miyu, and Zack alone.

"Now what is it that you want to talk about?" Miyu asked aggravated that they made Jin leave.

"I have decided to pick a suitor for you," Irvin said.

"What are you talking about?" she asked getting up.

"You will be married before we go of to war."

"And to whom have I been promised to?"

"To me," Zack said taking her hand.

"Over my dead body!" Miyu screamed, furiously ripping her hand from his.

"You have no choice in the matter, Miyu. It has been decided," Irvin explained.

"I am not your property, you cannot just give me away. I don't love him," Miyu snapped.

"Miyu, this kingdom needs a new Queen and King," Irvin sighed.

"Then I want to pick the man I marry. Please, father, just give me a little time," Miyu begged.

"Very well you have half a year to find someone.

If you don't, you will marry Zack," Irvin said walking away telling Zack to go with him.

Glaring at Miyu, Zack followed the king. Almost in tears Miyu reached up to pat Silver and realized the he had never left Jin's head.

Smiling she started to run to the castle to find Jin. This was an excuse she could use to see him again.

Wolfman 20
08-19-10, 01:32 PM
Chapter 3

As Miyu walked swiftly back to the blood-red castle, the thoughts of what her father had said were still fresh in her mind. But then, brushing them aside, she concentrated on finding Jin, her first priority. She knew he would be in one of the castle’s guest rooms, but which one?

She quietly entered the castle and directed her steps toward the guest hall. Just as she turned a corner, someone grabbed her from behind, covering her mouth so she couldn’t cry out. Shocked, her hands flamed, but were quickly put out by whomever held her.

“I know how your power works, my little one. You cannot hurt me,” a man’s voice whispered in her ear.

She struggled against him until he uncovered her mouth.

“What do you want?” she snapped.

“You, little one. You will be mine and help my empire to victory. Not to mention how you will make a great addition to my bed, “ the man answered.

“I don’t know who you are, but you’re barking up the wrong tree.”

“You are the one who told me to come get you if I wanted you.”

Her eyes opened wide at his words. She didn’t expect anyone from her rival clan to come for her so quickly. And, he seemed to know more about her power than she did. She realized she was in a tight spot, and without Silver, it was even more troubling.

“I suggest you let her go if you don’t want to die,” growled a different voice.

“Ahh. I see her ‘knight in shining armor’ has arrived,” the first man said, tightening his grip on Miyu.

"Let her go now!"

"And if I don’t?"

"Then you will die."

"What can a HUMAN do to me?"

Miyu then realized that it was Jin who had come to rescue her.

“Jin! Run! He’s too strong!” Miyu screamed before her mouth was again covered by her captor’s hand.

“You still have some growing up to do,” he growled at Jin. “Talking to you now would be pointless.”

Turning to Miyu, he said, “I’ll be back for you, little one.” He spoke each word slowly, intending her to fully digest every one. Her body shivered all over as his meaning struck home.

Without warning, he licked up her neck slowly and softly and then thrust her at Jin.

Jin caught her before she fell, holding her to him.

“Until next time, little one,” was the last thing he said before he vanished.

“Are you alright?” Jin asked, easing her away from his grasp.

“Yes. I’m fine,” she said, wiping her neck with her hand.

“I’m sorry I didn’t come sooner,” he apologized.

“It wasn’t your fault.”

“Silver sensed the danger. He’s the one who led me here.”

“I see. Well, that’s strange. He’s never done that before,” she said, looking at Silver, perched happily on Jin’s head.

“Come on. I’ll take you to your room, “ he offered. He held out his arm to her, expecting she wouldn’t take it.

She surprised him when she looked up at him, tears in her eyes, and softly took his arm, hugging close to him. He smiled warmly at her and they started to walk toward her room.

Miyu held Jin closely, fearful for the first time since she had lost her mother. That person was able to check her power. How would she be able to resist him?

“Are you really alright,” Jin asked, stroking her head.

“Hmm. . .Oh, yes. I’m fine. Make a left here,” she replied.

As they walked down the hall to her room, he knew something was wrong. He just knew it. While he had known her for only a very short time, he still could sense something was not right. She had not acted like this before.

Stopping at the door to her room, they turned to face each other.

“You’re safe now, Hima. Don’t worry about him,” Jin said, softly.

“Thank you, Jin. But would you please come in and stay with me a little longer?” she said, looking down.

He smiled and took her hand. “I would love to.”

Smiling, she opened the door and walked in holding the door for him. Jin walked into the room expecting to see a room “fit for a princess”. Instead, he saw a large, but plainly furnished room.

There were all kinds of bows and arrows decorating the walls and a number of books, open and closed, scattered about the room. In the middle of the room was a large bed, neatly made up.

He was surprised at what he saw and smiled to himself. This only proved to him that she was the woman he wanted.

“Are you alright?” Miyu asked, touching his shoulder.

“Yes. Just surprised!”

"At what?"

“The collection on the walls. Not many princesses would want to be surrounded by such beautiful weapons.”

Miyu laughed. Sitting on the bed, she watched as Silver fly off Jin’s head onto a pillow on the bed.

"I'm not like other girls."

“I can see that! It’s very pleasant.”

She stared at him, confusion on her face. “Pleasant? How is my being different, pleasant?”

“You are not spoiled like most of the girls I’ve met,” he said, leaning on the wall. He remember all of the girls his father set him up with. They only talked of how they wanted to become rich and keep their looks. Miyu, on the other hand, was not like this at all.

Miyu nodded and smiled at how innocent he looked with his hair tumbling down over his eyes. Still smiling, she went to a chair and bending over with her back to him, moved the books on it off onto the floor.

He smiled at the sight of her short skirt lifting slightly, revealing her black lace panties hugging her small round behind. He looked away quickly as she straightened and turned to him. “You can sit here if you want,” she said.

“Your father said you have a birthday coming up,” Jin said.

“Yes. In three days,” she answered.

“Well, how old will you be?”

"I'll be eighteen."

“A very good age. Will you marry soon?”

Miyu sighed at his question. “My father has given me six months to find a husband on my own or I’ll have to marry Zack,” she said, staring at the floor forlornly.

Jin, looking outside and noting it was very late, stood up and smiling, walked over to her. Gently, he pulled her head up to meet his tender gaze.

“Six months is all I need to make you mine, Hima, “ he said softly, bending his lips down, softly meeting hers.

She was shocked at his words, but still very happy to hear them. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back. They both were lost in the moment.

Then, he gently pulled back from her. His fingertip traced across her cheek.

"I should be going now."

"Do you have to?"

“I think I should. It’s late. I will see you tomorrow as soon as I can.”

“Very well. You better come find me first thing.”

“I will, Hima.”

He kissed her lips softly and turned to leave. He looked back at her, smiling, as he went out the door.

Sighing, Miyu lay back on her bed pillows, sad that he had to leave so quickly. She knew it was late but she had wanted him to stay anyway. Deciding it was useless to mope about his leaving, she decided to get to bed.

Mel awakened Miyu early per her father’s orders.

“Time to get up, Princess,” Mel said, shaking Miyu’s shoulder gently.

“Why?” Miyu snapped, still very tired from the events of the previous night.

"Jin has informed your father of your attacker."

"He did? Guess it really worried him."

“That’s not the only reason he wanted to talk to your father,” Mel said, grinning from ear to ear, showing her long, sharp teeth.

“What else did he want to talk to him about?” Miyu questioned, getting up.

“You will soon find out, Princess. But, now, your bath is ready for you.”

Miyu walked into her bathroom, tossing her night clothes to one side as she stepped into the warm water. She sat down and thought about the events of the previous night - how, when he kissed her, she wanted it to never end. She wanted to feel his hands play over every inch of her body.

Shaking the thought away, she ignored her need for release and got down to the business of washing her body, tingling all over when her fingers swept over her nipples. Done washing, she got out of the water and wrapped a towel around her glowing, virgin body.

Mel hurried her along, helping her to select the clothes she would wear. She chose a white blouse and a white, pleated skirt. Putting her hair into a pony-tail, she strode to the throne room.

Wolfman 20
08-19-10, 01:32 PM
Chapter 4

Miyu arrived at the throne room to find Jin and Zack arguing. Augustine and Irvin were sitting on the thrones, both looking very annoyed. Quietly walking up to them, Miyu bowed politely.

"Good morning, father. I take it all is not well."

Irvin looked up at her, forcing a smile. "You are correct. Jin has informed us of your attacker."

"Yes. Last night, after you left, I was on my way to find Jin and was attacked."

"On your way to find Jin?" Irvin looked at her, grinning.

She blushed deeply. "Silver was with him. I went to get him."

Irvin looked at Augustine and smiled. "Looks like our children have developed something for each other."

"I can see that, now. No wonder he asked,'' Augustine answered.

"What did he ask?" Miyu said, looking back at Jin.

"Should we tell her?" asked Augustine, smiling coyly.

"Will you all stop keeping secrets from me?!" Miyu yelled, a little annoyed.

"All right Miyu, no need to get angry. Jin has asked for your hand," Irvin answered, smiling.

Miyu's mouth dropped open at her father's words. She remembered Jin's words the previous night. He said six months was enough to make her his. She did not believe in love at first sight, but that changed when she saw Jin. There was something about him that attracted her to him. He did not look at her with lust in his eyes the way Zack did. He did not give off the feeling that all he wanted was to get her into his bed. He actually cared about what she thought.

She noted Jin and Zack were still arguing. She looked more closely at Jin and realized how handsome he really was. He was arguing, but he never lost his composure. His hair fell over his green eyes, but you could see they still blazed with passion. Shaking her head, she began listening to their argument.

"You don't even know her," Zack screamed, banging his fist on the table in front of him.

"I have learned more about her in these two days, than you have in your years of knowing her," Jin snapped back.

"I have already asked for her hand. She will be mine, " snorted Zack.

"She is not a prize to be won! She can make her own decisions," responded Jin, calmly.

"She is a woman. She belongs to the man she marries," hissed Zack.

Miyu's eyes went red at Zack's words. She started to walk toward him, her fist clenched tightly.

"Miyu calm down and don't interfere," Irvin called out, but it was too late.

Miyu's fist drove into Zack's jaw. She stood there getting ready to strike again, when a calm hand gripped hers, firmly, but gently holding her back.

"It's all right Hima. He doesn't know what he's talking about," Jin said, calmly.

"BAKA!! You have no morals, Zack!" Miyu said, as she lay back against Jin, enjoying the touch of his body against hers.

Smiling, Jin wrapped his arms around Miyu, holding her close. She had calmed down and settled willingly into his arms.

"Have they told you yet?" he whispered into her ear.

"Yes, they told me," she responded softly, hugging his arms more firmly against her.

"You don't have to answer now."

"I want to be with you. I will marry you.

Picking her up, he let out a whoop as he spun her around in a circle. As he settled her back on the ground, she turned and faced him, smiling lovingly at him. He touched her chin and looked deeply into her eyes.

"Are you just going to stare at me or are you going to kiss me?" Miyu coaxed.

Laughing at her boldness, he bent down and kissed her passionately, wrapping his arms around her, his hands playing over her back and shoulders.

"It's settled then. When will we have the wedding?" Irvin asked Augustine

"I suggest we have it as soon as possible. We do not know when the enemy will strike," Augustine answered

"On the next full moon, then?"

"When is that?"

"Four days from now."

"Jin! Four days! That's all you have left of your freedom," Augustine called out.

"Four days is too long, father," Jin answered.

"That is the next full moon, my love. The anniversary of the day my mother died," Miyu said, softly.

"Is that all right then?" he asked, tenderly grazing her cheek with a finger tip.

"Yes. What better way to honor my mother than by starting a new life on the day hers ended?"

"I have seen the woman of my dreams," a cold voice said

"Is she really that amazing?" a woman's voice asked

"You have no idea, Lexi. She is like a cherry blossom."

Lexi tossed her gold locks behind her back. She was tall and slim, with a beautiful, pale face.

"So, you're going to take her?" she asked.

The man stepped out of the shadows and pulled his cloak off. He was taller than Lexi, and just as pale. He was handsome, but his eyes were as red as blood.

"Yes. I will make her mine."

"Well, get working, brother. Our time to attack is near."

"The next full moon! Yes, I know."

"Then get on with it, Seth. We have no time to waste. The Arch angel must be ours!" Lexi snapped.

Seth grinned widely. "The Arch angel will be ours. Do not fear. Four days from now, she will be here in our castle."

Rolling her eyes, Lexi answered, "You mean in your bed."

Seth simply looked at his sister and smiled.

The next day was full of laughter and preparation. Mel was already fitting Miyu for her wedding dress. Miyu sat on her bed, petting silver.

"Mel, why do I have a sense of forboding?"

"What do you mean, Princess?"

"It's just your nerves."

"I hope you're right."

"Princess, you are so much like your dear mother was. You have hidden powers. When in danger, look inside yourself. You have much more than fire protecting you."

Confused, Miyu looked at Mel. This was not the first time she had heard something like that. She had forgotten until now. It was when her mother was on her death bed. Her mother

was speaking to her father. They were her last words.

"Irvin, there is a great battle in Miyu's future. Protect her with everything you have. She is special. She has not only vampire blood running through her veins. She is the Arch Angel. The

child of heaven and hell. She has more than the fires of hell protecting her."

"The fires of hell". That was it! The fire that automatically protected her was the fire of her darker half. What was the other half? A child of heaven and hell, the Arch Angel! What did it

all mean?

These thoughts raced through her head. Why hadn't anyone explained to her what her mother meant? Perhaps they didn't realize she had heard what her mother had said. She got up and pointed to her head. Silver knew this meant it was time to go and he flew up and roosted on top of her head.

"I have to go ask father something. I'll be back," she said, heading toward the door.

"Just know I'm here for you," Mel said, smiling.

Miyu smiled back, nodded and walked out the door. After she was gone, a man appeared in the room, covered with a black cloak.

"Is she ready?" he asked, quietly.

"Yes, but I think she's getting suspicious. She seems to be searching for answers."

"That's where I come in. Good work, Mel."

"Don't you hurt her, Seth."

Laughing, he grabbed her by the throat. "Don't you tell me what I can and cannot do!"

Looking frightened, Mel nodded.

"Very good. I will be back for her when the moon is full."

The throne room was lined with soldiers of both the human race and the vampire race. This was a battle meeting being held by Irvin and Augustine. They were seated on the thrones. They both looked tired and irritated. Zack sat to Irvin's right, his jaw bruised from Miyu's punch. Jin sat on Augustine's left. He, too, looked annoyed.

"We have to do something now!" screamed one of the soldiers.

"How many times do we have to tell you we are not attacking until after the wedding?" Irvin snapped.

At that very moment, Miyu quietly entered the room with Silver. She heard the argument and decided to stay quiet.

Silver had other ideas. When he saw Jin he flew straight to him, landing on his head.

Laughing, Jin looked at the door and saw Miyu.

"Ah, Miyu! Come sit with us," Irvin said, motioning her to join them.

She walked up to the front and took a seat next to Jin. He reached out and took her hand in his as Irvin resumed the military debate.

"We don't know their plan of attack, so our best strategy is a defensive ambush," Irvin advanced. Heads nodded all around the room with murmurings of assent.

"So, an ambush it is! Who will lead it?" one of the generals asked.

"That is what we have to decide right now. I suggest Jin would be the best choice. He is an expert on covert operations," Augustine stated.

"That would be good, but I recommend Miyu." Irvin answered.

"Me? Why me?" Miyu asked looking toward her father.

"You have the best chance. The subtleness of a woman. What a better way to attack them."

"A woman cannot do a mans job." Someone screamed out.

"BAKA! I'm more qualified then half of you men in here." Miyu screamed.

Irvin laughed at her words. He knew it was true. She was agile and small. She could slip through the strongest defense with ease.

"Do you think it wise to put her in danger my lord?" Zack asked.

"You of all people should know her strength. Just look at your jaw." Irvin snapped back.

Looking away Zack clenched his fist. Not only was he losing the girl he wanted to a human, but he also had a bruise that proved her power.

"Well two minds are better then one." Jin announced.

"That's right we can work together. We'll get more information that way." Miyu agreed.

"Then its decided the two of you will make up a plan and infiltrate enemy territory." Augustine said looking to Irvin for hs approval.

"Very well get working you two. Two days after your wedding you will put your plan into motion." Irvin spoke quietly.

After he spoke the men all walk out of the room. Jin and Miyu stayed seated as their fathers started to walk.

"Three more days, Hima." he whispered.

"Three days that will last a lifetime."

"It will go by fast. We'll be spending a lot of time together as well."

"Yes we have to come up with a plan."

"I'm sure it will be easy." Jin said leaning in and kissing her.

Irvin sighed as he saw this. His little girl would be leaving after she married. Jin has his own kingdom to run. Irvin knew Jin would not leave his home for theirs. Walking up to them he put his hands on Jin's shoulders.

"I'd like to talk to you."

Looking up Jin smiled. "Of course"

He kissed Miyu one last time and walked out with Irvin. Miyu pointed to her lap and Silver let out a soft growl as he flew off Jin's head. The two men smiled and bid her farewell as they walked out of the room.

Irvin and Jin walked down the hallway in silence. There was something Irvin had to tell Jin he knew he would know what he meant but still didn't know how to say it.

"My lord, what is it you wanted to talk to me about?" Jin finally asked.

"It's about Miyu. About her origin." Irvin answered.

"She is half human half vampire is she not?"

There was a long pause before Irvin spoke again. "Not exactly. She is a half-breed but she is not half human."

"Then what is she?"

"Miyu is a legend...." Irvin said as he stopped and faced Jin. "She is a child of the moon and of the sun, of fire and ice. A child of light and dark."

"A child of dark and light?" Jin asked confused.

"How do I put this. She is like Yin and Yang."

"I still don't understand. How can she be dark and light?"

"She is the chosen child Jin."

"She can't be..."

There was a legend of a child of dark and light who would save the world and finally bring piece between the people of light and dark. It was just a legend that had been passed down for generations. There was a child who fit the description before but he turned his heart to the darkness in the end. The entire world was waiting for this legend to come true, and here she was sitting in the castle for so long.

"Yes she is that child. She is a child of heaven and hell."

"The Arch Angel..." The words slipped softly from Jin's lips.

Wolfman 20
08-19-10, 01:34 PM
Chapter 5

Jin stood quietly for a moment. He could not understand how a legend so powerful could be true. Miyu was the child of heaven and hell, she was of light and dark. He looked at Irvin and sighed.

"This means she is in danger."

"I believe so. If the man who attacked her knew of her power it means he will be back," Irvin answered sadly.

"We have to protect her."

"That is your job from now on," Irvin said, putting his hand on Jin's shoulders.

"I will protect her with my life," Jin said, smiling.

"That is what I like about you. You have the same eyes as I did when I first met my wife. I see nothing but love for Miyu in your eyes."

Smiling, Jin turned and started to walk back to the throne room. Irvin stayed back and looked at the young man, his eyes dark. Finally he smiled and walked to catch up with Jin.

When they arrived in the throne room they saw Zack sitting next to Miyu. They seemed to be arguing. Jin stood back and watched, deciding it was better to let Miyu handle her own problems.

"I want to know why," Zack screamed.

"That is none of your business," Miyu snapped back.

"How can you marry a human?" Zack said, grabbing one of Miyu's wrists.

"If you don't let me go I'll give you another bruise."

"You won't catch me off guard again."

Zack tightened his grip on Miyu's wrist. She let out a gasp at his strength. At this Silver opened his eyes and started to growl.

"Let me go!" Miyu screamed.

"Not until you tell me why," Zack said, pulling at her arm.

Jin had started to walk up to them when he saw Silver pounce and bite into Zack's shoulder hard. Zack screamed and let go of Miyu's wrist, trying to get Silver off of him, but to no avail. When Silver felt Zack's hands on him he just bit down harder.

"Silver! Let him go! I think he gets the point," Miyu said calmly.

Silver just let out a low growl and bit down harder. Screaming, Zack looked at Miyu and hit Silver hard with his fist.

"Silver! Let him go now!" Miyu screamed.

Growling again, Silver released his grip on Zack and got back on Miyu's lap, blood dripping from his mouth. Zack gripped his shoulder and looked at the little dragon.

"That dragon will be dead by morning. Mark my words," Zack threatened.

"If you so much as touch Silver, I will have your head on a platter," Jin finally said.

"What can you do, human?"

"I can do whatever I want. You should watch your mouth when speaking to the future king of this land," Jin scowled.

Zack looked at Irvin as if asking for help. When Irvin said nothing, Zack bowed, still gripping his injured shoulder.

"Very well, forgive me," Zack said, standing up and walking out of the room.

Laughing, Miyu wiped the blood from Silver's mouth as the little dragon settled down in her lap again. Silver closed his eyes.

"Well, now we have to prepare for your birthday, Miyu," Irvin said, laughing.

"Oh, yes! That is today," Miyu said, looking up at her father.

"How do you forget your own birthday?" Jin asked.

"Easy. It's not that important," Miyu said flippantly.

"Well, we will just have a small dinner then. How's that?" Irvin stated.

"Really? No big ball?" Miyu asked, surprised at her father's words.

"I know you hate them, so we won't have one this time," Irvin answered, smiling.

"Thank you, Daddy," Miyu said.

"It's been a long time since you called me that," Irvin said, smiling.

"I know. I'm sorry."

Lexi stood at the window waiting for her brother. He was always late. She should have known better than to come on time.

"How long have you been waiting?"

"Too long, Seth. What did you want to talk to me about?" Lexi said curtly.

"I think we need to speed up the process of taking the Angel," Seth answered calmly.

"Why is that?"

"Mel is getting too attached. She might tell her."

"Tonight then, Seth. TAKE HER TONIGHT!!" Lexi screamed, her eyes turning black

Smirking, he walked toward the door. "I was hoping you'd say that."

The night went bye smoothly. There was a small meal prepared for Miyu, Jin, Irvin, Zack and Augustine. Everyone sat around the table and talked about the old days.

Augustine was intent on embarrassing Jin, telling Miyu everything Jin used to do when he was younger. Miyu laughed hard at his stories and smiled brightly when she saw Jin blush for the first time. Irvin also told stories, but none that would embarrass Miyu too much. He mostly talked about her mother and how much he loved her. This brought tears to Miyu's eyes as Jin put his arm around her.

"Alright. It's late. I think it's time you got her to bed, Jin," Irvin said, smiling at Miyu.

"You're right. We'll start planning our attack tomorrow. I don't want her to be too tired," Jin said, standing up.

"I'm not a baby you know," Miyu said, looking up at him.

Offering her his hand, Jin laughed. "I know you're not. But it is late."

Sighing, she took his hand and got up. "Thank you for today, Daddy."

"It was my pleasure, Miyu. Now get going to bed," Irvin answered, smiling.

Nodding, she and Jin turned and walked out of the dining hall, heading toward the northern hall where her bedroom was located.

"Did you have a good time, Hima?" Jin asked, as they walked.

"Yes. It was the best birthday I've ever had," Miyu answered, smiling broadly.

Jin smiled down at her. She was perfect in every way. She was not only beautiful, but she wasn't arrogant like the other princesses he knew. He wanted nothing more than to take her tonight. To make her fully his, but he knew he had to wait till the night of their wedding.

Stopping in front of her door he smiled at her.

Smiling, she opened her bedroom door and looked up at him, her knees getting week as she looked into his eyes.

"Would you like to come in?" she asked softly.

"I'd love to," he said, smiling.

She walked in and turned on the light. What she saw surprised her. The room was turned inside out, her books were all over the floor, the bed was turned over, her drawers were all emptied out. Who would do something like this? She didn't understand.

"Miyu, maybe we should. . ." Jin started to speak but stopped.

"Jin... What happened?"

Miyu turned and looked at him as his eyes closed and he fell to the floor. She screamed and took a step back. She couldn't believe someone just knocked him out that fast. She looked up and saw what appeared to be a man in a cloak smiling at her.

"Who are you? How did you get in here?" Miyu screamed.

Smirking, he stepped over Jin and walked toward her."Don't you remember me, little one?"

She looked at him, frozen in fear. This was the same man that knew how to counter her fire.

Tears streamed down her face as she looked at Jin's seemingly lifeless form. She hoped he was merely knocked out, but still, she felt horrible. He was hurt because of her. She looked up at the man as he grabbed her arm.

"It's time you came with me!"

"Let go of me!"

"Don't fight. You can't do anything to stop me."

Her eyes went white as she looked at him, tears still falling from her eyes. He let go and stepped back.

"It can't be... Has it been triggered?" the cloaked man asked, shocked. He stood there in fear as a white light started to surround Miyu. She looked at the man, her eyes glowing white.

He felt as if she could see his soul. Trembling, he turned to flee, when a hand grabbed his ankle. Jin had awakened and was not going to let the man get away easily this time.

"Let me go, you idiot!" the man shouted, kicking Jin in the stomach.

The room was filled with the bright, white light as soon as the man's foot made contact with Jin. Miyu's hair turned blond as she continued to stare at the man. Jin looked up at her, surprised at the power she was emitting.

"You hurt him... You hurt my love. Now you must die." Miyu's words flooded into the mans mind.

"No! Please! I didn't." He started to beg, but it was to no avail. Miyu lifted her hand slowly.

She smirked and snapped her fingers. At that moment the light changed, engulfing the man in white flames. Screaming, he tried to run, but Miyu pulled her hand back and he came flying to her feet.

"I will make you suffer!" she spoke softly, as a white sword appeared in her hand.

Jin, sensing what was about to happen, got up and ran to her. Gripping her hand, he pulled her into his arms.

"Hima! Enough! If you kill him, we won't be able to get any information from him!" Jin yelled, attempting to calm her down.

"He hurt you. He must pay," she answered softly.

"I'm fine, Hima. I'm fine," Jin said, slowly leaning in and kissing her softly.

She relaxed in his arms and closed her eyes. The light started to fade and the flames died down. She wrapped her arms around Jin and looked up at him. Her eyes returning to normal and her hair turning black again. They looked lovingly at each other for a few moments, then back at the man.He was burnt badly, but still alive. Crying softly, Miyu looked at Jin,.wonderingly.

"What am I?

Lexi stood at the window of her room with a mirror in her hand. She had witnessed everything that happened at Blood Castle. She had a frown on her beautiful face as she threw the mirror on her bed.

"Seth, you idiot! You let your lust get the better of you."

Sighing, she sat down. Seth had sent one of their best soldiers to take the girl and she almost killed him. She was truly grateful that Seth had not gone himself. This was going to be a lot harder than she thought. Her door opened and Seth walked in smiling.

"What are you smiling about?" she asked.

"The mission was a success," Seth answered smiling evily.

"What are you talking about? Now I..."

"Now, now, Lexi. Trust me. Yes, our man was hurt, but this will only show our little spy that he has to hurry up and take the girl and bring her to us."

Lexi smiled knowingly and nodded "You are clever, brother."

"I know Miyu will be here soon. Tomorrow night she will be in my bed."

Wolfman 20
08-19-10, 01:35 PM
Chapter 6

The prisoner sat in his cell nursing his wounds. He could not believe he let his guard down and triggered the angel state. He knew how to handle her fire but the angel state was something completely different. Looking around for a way out, he sighed.

"I've gotten myself into a tight spot haven't I?" he asked a hooded figure.

"You have, Devon. How do you plan to get out?"

Laughing, Devon put his arms behind his neck. "I'm not planning to. I'm safer here than I am going back. Seth will have my head for failing him. You are the one who should be worried.."

"I have nothing to worry about. Miyu will be in Seth's hands in a few hours."

"Have you no regret? She trusted you," Devon said.

"No, I have no regret. I have always hated her and I will not give her to a human," the man hissed.

"I can't believe you think that way. You have protected her all these years and now you're saying you hate her?"

"This does not concern you at all. You failed and you will die either way."

"That may be so, but at least she will know of the danger."

"You will tell her of our plan?" the man asked

"Not all of it, but I will tell her she is in danger. The girl is only 18 and has just found love. What we are doing is wrong," Devon said, looking down.

"To think you will not protect your own daughter."

Devon looked up at the man, anger in his eyes. "If you hurt her I assure you, you will die"

"Such strong words for someone in a cell."

"I will be out soon enough and a traitor like you will die by her hands."

"I will not die and she will be in Seth's hands soon. So don't worry your little head about her. You can't stop us."

With this, the man walked out of the prison cell and headed back toward the castle. Devon could only sit there and wonder what was going to happen. He played his part too well. There was going to be no way Miyu would believe that he was her true birth father and, to protect her, he left her with Irvin. Sighing again, he closed his eyes and sat back. There was nothing he could do now but try to convince her.

Miyu sat in Jin's room waiting for him to come back. He had carried her here after the whole scene with the man who came into her room. He said he'd rather have her here than get even more worked up when they questioned the prisoner. She didn't understand what happened. She saw Jin hurt and her heart broke.

This caused her to go wild as a power, new to her, worked itself up inside her. She remembered feeling the soothing light around her but all she felt was anger inside. What was wrong with her? Why couldn't she be like normal people? Not only was she a half breed, but now she had even more power than she could handle.

She lay back on Jin's bed and sighed. She wanted nothing more than for him to be here with her. He said that it was his job to see why they wanted her so badly. Still, she wished she could have gone with him. Just being near him soothed her.

Closing her eyes, she started to drift into a deep sleep, but was startled awake when she heard the door opening. She sat up quickly expecting to see Jin, but instead, she was greeted by a man with long silver hair.

"Hello, Miyu," the man said, smiling.

"Uh.. Who are you?" Miyu asked the new face.

"What a shame that you don't know who I am."

"Will you just answer me, please?"

"I am your captor."

Her eyes opened wide. She jumped up and tried to run to the door, but his hand caught her by the waist and pulled her close.

"It's no use, little one. You're tired and your powers are not going to work right now. Do not struggle and you will not be hurt," he said, quietly.

"Let me go, please," she begged, like a helpless little girl.

"You will be mine from now on, my dear Angel." His words were hot on her neck as he started to bite her earlobe.

She shivered from his touch and tried to get away. He disgusted her and she didn't want him touching her.

"It's no use, little one. You're coming with me and you will give me what I want." He put his hand on her shoulder and as he did, she went numb. She couldn't feel her body anymore. He laughed at her attempts to move.

"You are paralyzed until I say otherwise. Don't try to move. Now let's go. You have a bed to fill!" the man said, swinging her over his shoulder as if she were a rag doll.

Tears streamed down her cheeks as she looked out the door. She seemed helpless to stop this man from taking her.

"JIN!!" she screamed at the top of her lungs, as the man stepped into a dark hole, causing both of them to disappear.

Jin, Zack, Irvine, and Augustine were standing outside the prisoner's cell, looking in at the man who seemed to be asleep.

"He doesn't look like a threat," Zack said.

"He is a threat. He got in without anyone knowing," Augustine answered.

"There must be a traitor in our midst," Jin said, annoyed that the man seemed to be asleep.

"That can't be. Everyone here is loyal," Irving said, banging on one of the bars.

The man slowly opened one of his eyes and looked up at them. "Can I help you?"

"You can tell me what you want with my fiance," Jin snapped.

"I don't want anything from her. It's Seth that wants her."

"Seth? Who is that?" Zack asked.

"He's the one who wants the power of the Arch Angel" Devon replied.

"So he knows about Miyu's power?" Irvin asked.

"Yes. They know about my daughter's power," Devon said, standing up

The group outside the cell were stunned. The prisoner just called himself Miyu's father. But Irvin was standing with them. How can the man in the cell be her father?

"That's a lie! I am her father!" Irvin yelled.

"You don't know a thing about her. You just know what I told you so you could protect her," Devon stated.

They heard someone running into the dungeon. It was the guard that was supposed to be watching over Miyu. He drew up in front of them, gasping for breath before finally speaking.

"Sire, her majesty has gone missing!" the soldier said.

"She what?! I told you to watch her!" Jin screamed, as he ran up the stairs toward his room.

Augustine, Irvin, Augustine and the guard all followed quickly leaving the man alone in the cell. Smirking, Devon made his own black hole and stepped through it. It sent him to a black castle hidden by mist. He knew that Miyu was being held here and he was going to free her.

He walked quietly up the steps and looked around. It was too quiet for his liking and he knew why. Two men appeared behind him, swords pointed at his back.

"We were wondering when you'd get here," one of them said.

"I'm here for my little girl," Devon answered calmly.

"You don't have to worry about her. She's in good hands," the other man said before hitting Devon in the back of the neck with the handle of his blade, sending Devon to the ground, knocked out.

Jin ran back to his room and looked in, seeing no one there. He stepped in and looked around. When he saw nothing, he cursed and sat on the bed. He should have let her come with him, he thought. She would have been safe.

"Jin! There is no time for sulking! We have to find her," Augustine said, walking into the room

"How? We don't know where she is," Jin answered, softly.

"Are you going to give up on her?"

"No! I never said that!"

"Then stop acting like it. As you can see, there was no forceful entry. This must mean we have a traitor \ on our hands."

Jin looked up at his father and nodded. "You're right, but who?"

At that moment, Irvin and Zack walked in and looked at Jin.

"It's your fault she's gone," Zack said .

"You... You're the one who did this. You didn't want us to get married, so you had her kidnapped!" Jin jumped to his feet, screaming at the top of his lungs.

"What is this nonsense you're talking? I was with you the whole time!" Zack yelled back.

"You hired someone to take her, didn't you!"

"No, you idiot! Why would I do that?"

"That's enough! We have no time for fighting among ourselves!" Irvin screamed at the two men.

"I'm sorry, my lord," Zack said, bowing his head.

"I am sorry, too," Jin said.

"Good. Come on. Let's see what we can do," Irvin said, turning and exiting the room.

Miyu wakened a few hours later in a dark room. She sat up and looked around, trying to take in her surroundings. She wasn't in Jin's room anymore. She wasn't in any room she recognized. She remembered that she was confronted by a strange man but she couldn't remember much after that. She tried to get up but seemed to be pulled back down to the bed. She looked down at her waist and saw that she was chained to the bed. Her eyes went wide as she saw the contraption on her waist. She began to pull as hard as she could on it, but it would not budge. She stopped quickly when she heard someone laughing behind her.

"You can't get it off, little one," a man's voice said.

She turned her head and looked at him. "What do you want with me?"

He walked toward her and sat on the bed. "I want you."

"Again, what do you want with me?"

He smirked and slid a finger lightly up her leg. "And I told you, I want you."

She shivered and tried to move away from him, but was once again pulled back down by the contraption around her waist. He laughed at her attempt, knelt on the bed and crawled over to her.

"You won't be going anywhere, little one. You are mine."

"I'd rather die."

He pushed her down and crawled on top of her. "You won't die, but you will be mine."

"Get off me!" she screamed, trying to push him off her.

All he did was look down at her and smile. He raised his hand and cupping one of her breasts, looked down at her. "You are perfect."

"Stop it! Don't touch me!"

Still, all he did was laugh as he began to rub her breast with the palm of his hand. "Beautiful," was all he said, before her ripped her shirt open to reveal her bra-clad breasts.

Frightened and angry, she started to kick and punch at him. He just looked down at her and smirked.

"You can't hurt me like that," he said, as he began to remove her bra.

At that moment, someone barged into the room.

"Seth, you bastard! Why didn't you tell me she was here!" Lexi screamed, as she looked at her brother leaning over Miyu.

"I didn't think I needed to tell you. NOW GET OUT!" Seth screamed.

"No, you don't! Don't touch her until we finish our research."

"I don't want to wait! She is here and she is mine!"

"Seth! Get off her or I'll tear you from limb to limb!" Lexi warned, as she walked to her brother.

He growled and looked at his sister as he got off Miyu. "You better finish what you have to do, quickly."

"Just get out, Seth," Lexi said, walking over and sitting on the bed next to Miyu.

Seth took another look at Miyu and sighed before he walked out of the room.

"You have to forgive him. He has no manners," Lexi said, unlocking Miyu from the contraption on the bed.

"Why am I here?" Miyu asked, sitting up.

"We want to know more about you."

"So you kidnapped me!"

"We did what we had to do," Lexi said, looking into Miyu's eyes.

Miyu wasn't about to sit here and take this. She looked at Lexi and smirked before she swung her fist, landing a hard hit on Lexis' jaw. Miyu jumped off the bed and ran to the door, looking back at Lexi who was holding her chin.

"You should have known better than to take me. My fire is not the only thing that protects me."

Miyu ran out of the room and down the hall.

"Shit!" Lexi snapped, getting up and running after Miyu.

Miyu looked back and saw that Lexi was pursuing her. She ran on, again, knowing that she had to find a way out, any way out, and as fast as she could. She turned the corner, only to be caught in a pair of strong arms.

"You're not going anywhere," Seth said, looked down at her.

"You bastard! Let me go!" Miyu screamed, as he once again threw her over his shoulder like a rag doll.

Lexi caught up and saw her brother. "Good. Now let's take her to the laboratory."

"No. I will have my way with her first. Then you do what you need to," Seth replied, walking past his sister.

"You can't, Seth."

He didn't even turn to look at her. "I've waited too long for her. I will make her mine."

Miyu kicked and punched again, not knowing what they were talking about. She was still a virgin and didn't know what to expect from him, her lusting captor

Wolfman 20
08-19-10, 01:35 PM
Chapter 7

Augustine and Jin sat in the library trying to come up with a plan. Looking at his son, Augustine knew that this was severely affecting him. "Jin are you sure you want to do this?" Augustine asked.

"We don't know what they will do to her. I'll take the prisoner and go get her," Jin replied, getting up.

"At least take Zack with you for back up."

"I'm not sure I can trust him."

"Then what better way to start trusting me than to let me help save your wife?" Zack said, walking into the room.

"What do you care?"

"Look, I know I've been a jerk, but I can see you love her and I want to help you get her back."

Jin looked at Zack and nodded, now knowing with certainty he meant well.

"Thank you, Zack. I'll accept your offer."

Seth continued to carry Miyu down the hall back to his room ignoring Lexi's protests. "Seth you can't do this. You know it will mess up all our plans," Lexi screamed, running after him.

"I told you I didn't care. I want her and I want her now!" Seth snapped back.

Lexi stopped, knowing there was nothing she could do to stop her brother. He had been dreaming of the moment his princess came to him. He had been furious when she held and kissed Jin. Now she was here and he wasn't going to give her up.

Lexi ran down to the dungeon, knowing there was only one other person that could save the situation.

Seth held onto Miyu until he got to his room. Opening the door, he tossed Miyu gently on the bed and went to lock the door. Jumping up Miyu ran to the window and opened it. She noted she wasn't too high up, so she attempted to climb out. A pair of hands grabbed her waist and pulled her back.

"I'm not letting you go that easily," Seth whispered into her ear, as he licked her neck.

"Let me go!" Miyu yelled, pulling away as far as she could. She didn't get far before he pulled her to him.

"Don't you see I've waited so long for you."

"I don't care. LET ME GO!"

"No. Tonight, you will become mine, completely."

"I don't belong to you, and never will!"

Seth looked at her and smiled before ripping off her torn shirt, leaving her only in her bra and skirt. He said nothing as he looked her up and down like a hungry dog. He slowly slid his hand down her back to the top of her skirt and pulled at the zipper.

Miyu hit him in the face with all her might. He didn't even flinch from the impact. Smirking, he held her waist and continued to unzip her skirt. Miyu kicked and squirmed attempting to get away from the silver-haired man, but, to no avail. He was just too strong for her and she couldn't tap into the light she used to save Jin.

"Don't fight me, little one. I'll be gentle if you stop fighting," Seth said softly, as she pulled her skirt off.

"And, what if I don't?" Miyu asked.

"Then, I will have no choice but to fuck you, instead of make love to you," he stated firmly.

She looked at him and wanted to cry. She knew he was serious and there was nothing she could do. She sat there for awhile saying nothing.

She snapped back into reality when she felt lips on her breast. Seth had pulled her bra down revealing her breast and was licking around her nipple. Shocked she pushed him back and kicked him in the stomach. He grunted and moved back, looking at her as she moved away from him. She was pressed against the head board putting her bra back in place.

He started to move toward her when someone attempted to open the door. Stopping, Seth looked at the door, anger in his eyes.

"Go away! I don't want to be disturbed."

The person stopped messing with the door and Seth went back to moving toward Miyu. As soon as she moved forward the door went up in flames.

Turning back toward the door, Seth looked at a man standing outside in the hall. Seth cowered into the farthest corner of the room, shaking with fear.

The man looked at Miyu's half naked form and quickly turned away, tossing her a pair of pants and a top.

"Put these on, quickly," he said.

She didn't have to be told twice. She jumped up and put the clothes on rapidly. They were too big for her, but she managed to keep them up with great effort.. She ran to the man and looked up at him.

"I have something else for you," Devon said, as he pulled a bow out from under his cloak.

She smiled brightly and took it. "Where are the arrows?"

"The arrows are your fire and light."

"So I can form my fire into arrows and the string won't burn?"

"No, this bow was given to me by your mother. It can take the heat," Devon said, smiling at his daughter.

"How did you know my mother?"

"Now is not the time to get into that. We've got to get you out of here."

Miyu nodded and followed Devon out into the hall. She held the bow ready to fire at any moment. Devon created a black hole and looked at Miyu. "This will take you back to Blood Castle," he said, motioning her to step through.

She looked at him and nodded as she stepped through the portal, whispering her thanks.

Jin and Zack waited in the throne room for their armor to arrive. Both of them were on edge. She had only been gone a couple of hours but the pain showed on Jin's face. He was not the only one being affected. Irvin sat on the throne, looking very pale.

"Sire. Are you alright?" Zack asked.

"Yes, I'm fine, just wish they would hurry," Irvin said, looking up.

"I'm sure they will be here soon, my lord," Zack said.

The room was dead silent for a few moments. Then, as Jin looked up, he saw a black hole appear in the ceiling.

"What is that?"

Irvin and Zack looked up and saw it as well. Zack drew his sword quickly, not knowing what would come out of it.

"Kill anything that comes out of that!" Irvin yelled.

Nodding, Zack got ready to throw his sword at whatever came through that hole. The hole began to grow larger as Miyu's form came through, falling toward the ground fast.

Zack put his sword down when he saw who it was and moved aside as Jin ran forward and caught Miyu before she hit the ground. Miyu clung to Jin, crying into his shoulder as Jin smiled and rubbed her back, happy that she was ok and back in his arms.

"How did you escape?" Zack asked, walking up to them.

"The man I burned saved me," Miyu answered, still clinging to Jin.

Patting her head, Jin smiled. "We owe him one, but now we need to get you out of here and into a bath."

"I want you to stay with me," she said clinging to him.

"I won't leave you again," Jin said, picking her up and carrying her like a child. She wrapped her arms around his neck. She had got a good look at Devon's face and she realized she looked exactly like him. The family resemblance was unquestionable in her mind.

Tightly gripping the bow that was still in her hand, she held in the urge to fire at the imposter she had called father since her mother's death.

"I'll take care of her, my lord," Jin said, speaking to Irvin as he walked out of the throne room.

Looking at them leave, Irvin clenched his fist. "Zack I have a job for you."

"What is it, my lord?"

Jin held Miyu close as he walked back to his room. She had only been gone a day, but it felt like forever to him. She was shaking and had her head cuddled against his shoulder. He opened the door to his room and walked inside, kicking the door closed behind them. She looked up at him and smiled.

"Want to talk about what happened?" Jin asked.

"Not right now. I just want to rest with you for a bit," she replied.

Walking over to the bed, he set her down. "I'll go tell your chamber maid to bring your nightgown."

She clutched his hand and looked up at him with terrified eyes. "No. I'll just sleep in this shirt. Just please stay with me"

Jin smiled and kissed her forehead. "Alright Hima. I'll stay. Use the bathroom if you wish to get ready for bed. I'll get ready out here and meet you in bed."

Nodding, she got up, still clutching her bow and walked into the bathroom.

Sighing, Jin got up and took off his shirt. Tossing it onto the floor of his closet, he looked at the bathroom door. He would be sleeping with her tonight and hoped he could control himself. Taking off his shoes and pants he left them on the floor and crawled into bed, still in his boxers. He pulled the covers up to his waist and closed his eyes, waiting for Miyu.

Standing in the bathroom, Miyu looked in the mirror and wiped the tears from her cheeks. She took her pants off and folded them. Then she shrugged and threw them into the dirty clothes hamper that was in the large bathroom, leaving her shirt on. She combed her hair with her fingers as best she could with her right hand, her left still clutching the bow. Shaking her head, she walked out of the bathroom.

Miyu looked at Jin. This was the first time she had seen him without a shirt and she blushed slightly as she walked over to him. When she reached the bed, she finally let go of the bow placing it on the floor next to her for easy reach and crawled into bed next to Jin. She got under the covers and wrapped her arm around his chest. Opening his eyes he smiled and looked at her.

"Are you alright?" he asked, softly.

"Yes. I'm fine now."

Jin looked at her and, for the first time, saw just how fragile she really was. He smiled and touched her cheek softly.

"You are safe, now. Get some sleep"

"I will. I just want to stay awake with you for awhile."

Smiling, he bent a little and kissed her softly. He was surprised when she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him to her.

She kissed him deeply and looked up at him.

"Wow! What was that for?" Jin asked.

"I missed you. I know I wasn't actually gone long, but I only wanted to be with you." she answered.

He looked at her and knew he wouldn't be able to control himself, he wanted her so much. "Miyu, I'll sleep on the floor," he said, taking his eyes off her.

"Why? What did I do wrong?" she asked.

"Nothing! You didn't do anything. It's just that I don't think I can control myself."

She blushed at his words, knowing exactly what he was talking about. "I don't want you to control yourself!"

He looked at her, his eyes going wide at her words. "Maybe you don't understand what I mean."

"I understand completely and I want you to make love to me," Miyu said, moving up and kissing him softly.

Jin kissed her back and pulled her close. He was not a virgin like she was and did not want to hurt her or take advantage of her. Pushing her back softly, he looked into her eyes. "Hima you've been through a lot and I don't want to do something you'll regret."

"I won't regret this. I was going to tell you I wanted you last night but everything happened so quickly."

"So you really want this?" he asked stroking her back as she lay on top of him.

She nodded and placed a soft kiss on his lips. "Yes I want you to be my first."

That was all he needed to hear. He pulled her close and kissed her softly. Miyu smiled and deepened the kiss, rubbing his chest softly.

"I'll be gentle," he said, as he rolled over and on top of her. He used his arms to hold himself up as he looked down at his princess. She was beautiful and he wanted nothing more than to bond with her in this special way.

She looked up at him and smiled, her emotions running wildly from fear to joy, back and forth. She wanted this more than anything, but she knew it would hurt.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

"Yes," she answered, as she pulled him to her, bringing her lips to his in a passionate kiss.

Knowing now that she was truly ready, he knelt between her spread legs and gently moved his fingertips up and down her arms to comfort her. He smiled when she squirmed at his touch. He was going to deflower his princess tonight and he wanted to please her in every way he could.

Slowly, he slid his hands down over her tummy and pulled her shirt up. He smiled when her small body came into view. She wasn't wearing anything flashy but just the sight of her pink panties made him smile. She brought her hands up to the rim of his boxers bring him back to reality.

He lifted her shirt higher and helped her take it off. He moved his hand up her stomach and rested his hands on her breasts. She arched her back at his touch and he kissed her neck softly. Miyu closed her eyes and let out a low moan as he massaged her breasts. She lifted her back and reached behind to unhook her bra.

He smiled and continued to kiss her neck as he removed her bra. Placing his hands back on her breasts he cupped them and used his thumb and forefinger to rub her nipples. Moaning loudly she opened her eyes and looked at him. She loved the way he was touching her and she tugged at his boxers to get him to move faster.

"Slow down sweetheart. We have all night," Jin said, kissing the top of her chest. She rubbed her leg against his erection and smiled "I want you."

"You'll get me, but let me pleasure you."

There was a bang at the door and Jin growled in his throat. "Who is it?!"

"Zack. We have a problem."

"What is it?" Jin yelled.

"The king is missing," Zack answered.

"Shit! Stay here, Hima. I'll be back," Jin said, getting up and reaching for his pants.

He put them on and went to the door. Looking back at Miyu, to make sure she was covered, he smiled as she sat up and pulled the covers over her naked form. Opening the door Jin looked at Zack.

"What happened?"

"I don't know. He said he had a mission for me and the next thing I knew, I was out cold," Zack explained, as he looked past Jin at Miyu.

Miyu sat there in shock. Irvin was fleeing. He knew she finally found out he was not her father. Reaching for her shirt, Miyu swung her legs over the side of the bed and pulled the shirt back on.

She bent over and grabbed her bow.

"We have to go rescue my father."

"We don't know where Irvin is," Zack said.

"I'm not talking about Irvin. He is not my father."

Wolfman 20
08-19-10, 01:36 PM
Chapter 8

Irvin walked back and forth in his room waiting for Seth to come to him. He couldn't believe that Miyu had found out so soon. He had wanted to make sure he finally had her before she found out the truth about him. His plans were ruined. He would never truly rule Blood Castle and he would never have her in his bed. Running his fingers through his hair, he sat down and picked up a glass of wine, gulping it down quickly.

"Damn that boy! He's late! Where the hell is he?!"

There was a knock at the door. He put the glass down.

"Come in."

Seth walked in slowly, looking at the man in the chair. Irvin looked like he was about to break. Seth laughed as he walked over to him.

"Such a pathetic man. Couldn't even keep Devon at bay for a little longer," Seth thought as he took a seat in front of Irvin.

"So, what is the situation?" Seth asked, as he picked up a glass and poured himself some wine and then spilled some into Irvin's glass.

"Seth, she knows. She knows I'm not her father."

Seth glared at the old man in the chair in front of him. How could he have messed things up so badly? The arch angel now knew that the man she had been living with for over ten years was not her father.

"Does she know about Devon?" Seth asked, as he clutched the wine glass.

"I believe so," Irvin answered taking a sip from this own glass. Now his eyes were wide with terror, beginning to understand the magnitude of his situation.

"You have failed me for the last time, old man! This is your punishment," Seth announced, as he stood, sword in hand and thrust. He turned and walked out the door.

Irvin looked down at the sword wound in his belly. It didn't kill him instantly. No, Seth was not that kind. He wanted Irvin to suffer before he died and Irvin would suffer a slow and painful death.

Miyu ran to her room after her sharp emotional outburst to Jin and Zack that Irvin was not her father. She didn't want to be there when they started to argue about a plan. She wanted to go find Devon as soon as she could. Even if it meant going by herself. When she got into her room she placed her bow and quiver on her dresser and looked at Silver who was laying on his pillow asleep. Closing the door she smiled as she looked at her small dragon. Her mother gave him to her a few months before she died. She moved over to her closet and pulled out some clothes, her normal attire, a simple pleated skirt and tank top. Slipping on some shoes she snapped her fingers and Silver woke up with a start.

"Come on, boy! There's someone we need to find."

Silver let out a friendly growl and flew to her, landing on her head. She smiled and felt safer than she had since she left Jin's side. She draped her quiver over her right shoulder and grabbed her bow. Then, walked out of her room and down the hallway to the main hall. She decided she would go and find her true father on her own and let Zack and Jin argue all they want. It would be dangerous, yes, but then again, it wouldn't be fun if it weren't.

"Silver! Fly!" Miyu commanded, as she pointed to the sky above her.

Growling deeply, Silver jumped from her head and became a full grown dragon. It was rare for Miyu to see him like this and it brought a smile to her lips. He was absolutely stunning. His scales were of the brightest silver she had ever seen. His red eyes blazed as he looked back at her. She smiled once more and climbed atop him, settling down with her legs around his neck.

"Let's go, Silver, follow the scent," Miyu said, holding out the bow she had in her hand. She knew Devon's scent had to be on there still. When Silver caught it, he started to flap his wings, then growled deeply in his throat and took off.

"Good boy, Silver, good boy."

Jin walked to Miyu's room after arguing with Zack for what seemed like forever. He hadn't noticed that she had walked off, but he figured she'd be in her room with Silver. Walking up to her door he knocked softly.

"Miyu. Open up. It's me," he said as he waited for her answer.

Standing there for a couple of minutes, he knocked again. Not getting the answer he expected, he opened the door and walked in. Her room had been cleaned up, her bows seemed to be back on the walls, her books were all over the room in the disarray he remembered. Her bed was made and untouched. Looking around he didn't see any sign of her. Walking over to the bed he saw his shirt laying on the floor.

"She was here... Where could she be?" Jin asked himself, as he looked out the window.

What he saw made his eyes go wide and his mouth hang open. A giant dragon was flying off toward the eastern kingdom.

"Dammit all! She went alone!" he screamed, as he ran out of the room to find Zack

Landing a few yards from a huge castle, Miyu jumped off Silver, landing softly on her feet. Turning to her dragon, she smiled. There was a large puff of smoke and the tiny dragon she had always known popped on her head.

"Well, Silver. Looks like we're here. Let's get on with it!" Miyu said, as she ran into the woods surrounding the castle.

Irvin didn't lie when he said she was quick. Her relatively small, but athletic body was made for quick movements and the woods were dense enough to keep her concealed as she ran. It wasn't long before she reached the castle. Looking up, she saw there was a window about ten feet above her. She blew a strand of hair from her face as she touched the wall.

"How the hell am I supposed to get up there?" she asked, as she looked up again.

Behind her, Silver let out a loud growl, catching her attention. Turning quickly, she saw a man suddenly standing there. A hood was over his head so she couldn't see who it was. Pulling her bow up, she made an arrow of her fire and readied it. Drawing it back, she aimed for the stranger's heart.

"Who are you?" Miyu asked, as she took a step back, her back brushing the wall of the castle.

There was a flash of blue so bright Miyu had to close her eyes. When she finally opened them again, she was in a hall of white marble. Putting her bow down she couldn't believe she wasn't in the forest anymore. Looking down, she saw Silver at her feet, growling at the figure that stood before them. Looking up, she saw the hooded figure. In this bright light she could see the cloak and hood of the person in front of her was white.

"Who are you?" Miyu asked, quietly.

The figure smiled and brushed the hood back with her hand.

Standing before Miyu was a beautiful, blond woman with bright, blue eyes and a happy, loving smile that triggered a warm memory in Miyu.

Miyu's eyes softened as she started to softly weep. Holding her arms out widely, Miyu rushed to the woman.

"Mom..."

To be continued...