PDA

View Full Version : In search of help ....

Hero of the people
08-27-10, 02:48 PM
As you can see, I am new around here. I was reading up on some posts on this site and I was wondering if I could get some help in either Quests or Battles. I'm game for really anything. So hit me up with something or we can talk about it.

I hate to say this:

If you're looking for a battle, PLEASE be levels 0-2 please. I don't want to fight a monster of a level against my guy just yet.

edit:
But if I must, I will fight anyone. Forget the level thing. I'm just in the mood to get anything done around here.

This is the page you can look at to see who I am. (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=171988#post171988)

Cyrus the virus
08-29-10, 09:01 PM
If you have any ideas, I can jump in with another character of mine. He is level 10, but we can do something not-battle related, a quest to get you started. You should think up a way you'd like to get your character started and we'll write something to start his story.

Hero of the people
08-29-10, 09:48 PM
Well I was thinking of something along the lines of a group of rogue creatures terrorize and attack a town. They start taking people at all hours of the day. So the town gets desperate and calls upon any and all possible help to slay said beasts.

Along with that, we could have the duo find out that a cult of some sort is controlling the beasts/taking hostages and turning them into the beasts. Like mutating them into the beasts and controlling them through a device implanted into their cranium lobe to control them.

If you like that idea, we could do that unless you have any ideas to add to this. I'm open to ideas.

If possible, this might have just turned into a group quest. So for those interested, just say "I"

Interested thus far:

Silence Sei

Silence Sei
08-29-10, 10:17 PM
I could always throw Sei in with doing something with you, be it a quest or a battle.

You're a hero of the people, and so is Sei, I think our characters would get along well :P

Hero of the people
08-29-10, 10:29 PM
I could always throw Sei in with doing something with you, be it a quest or a battle.

You're a hero of the people, and so is Sei, I think our characters would get along well :P

Well what would you say about said idea? If you're okay with it, that is awesome. But if you have other ideas I'm all ears.

Cyrus the virus
08-29-10, 11:52 PM
I'd say get rid of the device-in-lobe part just because it doesn't really fit with the setting, but it sounds fun otherwise. I'd join with Izvilvin!

Hero of the people
08-30-10, 12:33 AM
I'd say get rid of the device-in-lobe part just because it doesn't really fit with the setting, but it sounds fun otherwise. I'd join with Izvilvin!

Well okay, we can take that out. Other then that, are we all set for this?

Hero of the people
09-04-10, 12:39 PM
Sorry for the double post but I have some bad news

DUE TO UNFORESEEN EVENTS, I HAVE TO PUT THIS ON HOLD FOR A WHILE. MAYBE TILL THE END OF THE MONTH. MY FAMILY IS DOING SOME KIND OF END OF SUMMER EVENT AND I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO INTERNET ACCESS.

I WILL TRY TO POST UP AS SOON AS I GET HOME. MIND, I'M GOING FROM OHIO ALL THE WAY TO WASHINGTON STATE FOR THIS. SO YEAH. HAVE SOME FUN YOU ALL.