PDA

View Full Version : Who doesn't like the theatre?

Zerith
09-05-10, 01:03 PM
Alright, please keep in mind that I will not be starting this quest (if there is enough interest) until I get my computer fixed and have it all set up and my new place. However, during this waiting period I've come up with an very basic idea for a quest.

Celebrating some sort of milestone of her rule, Queen Valeena of Scara Brae is going to be attending the performance of some world renowned play or opera at the large theater in the city. For whatever reason you can justify, you're character is either attending, working behind the scenes or even performing.

Word eventually gets around that a group of people are actually planning on trying to assassinate the Queen sometime during the event. So while individual characters meet up an such, they are challenged with not only seeing if they rumors are true, but also thwarting the assassination while making sure everybody else enjoys the show.

Yeah, probably done before and not interesting in the slightest bit. However I've always been interested in drama and theater, so I couldn't help but think trying something like this would be fun.

I'm looking for 2-3 people to join in on this if possible. All I ask is that the characters have some sort of good reason to be at the event.

Eades
09-05-10, 01:14 PM
I'd be interested in joining with Chromanon Rockskin.

Troubled-Crow
09-05-10, 01:36 PM
Intresting. I may join. Although this would be my first quest/thing on this website, ever. So don't except me to be exeptional and stuff. :/

Duffy
09-05-10, 02:25 PM
Pot, kettle, black?

I'd be enthusiastic, to say the least. I've not done anything theatrical with Duffy for a while and this seems positively enthralling, if I may?

Requiem of Insanity
09-05-10, 03:27 PM
Hmmmmm.....this does sound rather interesting...

The State Of Maine
09-06-10, 07:22 AM
You have my full attention, and possible participation.