PDA

View Full Version : Starting Two Quests Soon

orphans
09-09-10, 07:29 PM
First quest to take place will be an experimental sort of quest I want to try. The premise will be Azza wandering around Sei's Tomb and the area of Underwood and either meeting different characters in a brief cameo or simply seeing them doing things. In essence, characters can interact with Azza directly OR simply be doing their own thing as Azza wanders about.

This quest will be open to everyone in the Ixian Knights or who are in the Underwood area to make a brief cameo of a single post or two at most. At the time of this quest, Azza will have been with the Ixian Knight's approximately 6 months, so it will also be winter in Underwood. I'm also thinking to set the mood and tone, there is a winter festival in Underwood.

The second quest will be mainly involving the Ixian Knights, specifically those who are in Sei's Tomb during the incident that will occur to Azza right when she turns 14 years old. I will give more details to those that sign up for it. Is now currently Locked unless someone decides they can't make it.

Quest 1 Is Currently Completed. (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=173459#post173459)

Quest 2 Is Currently Completed. (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?22032-The-Colors-of-Grey)

The first quest will take place before the second.

Quest 1 is in Progress: Posting Order is (tentatively) as follows. Please PM me if you have an idea of how you'd like to jump in.
Enigmatic Immortal
Silent Sei
Amber Eyes
Aztar (or Alt)
Regis Daili (SirArtemis)
Fuzzie

Quest 2 (locked - thank you!):
Amber Eyes
Enigmatic Immortal
The gospel speaks
Silent Sei

Amber Eyes
09-09-10, 07:45 PM
If it's going to be a few more days...Kyla will be back in the tomb (or I can liquid time it) and I would be very interested in one or both.

orphans
09-09-10, 07:53 PM
Liquid time is amazing x3 Oh, and I should edit in about how old Azza would be during the first quest, or how long she's been in and around Sei's Tomb.

I'll do that now.

Enigmatic Immortal
09-09-10, 08:25 PM
I think I owe you for helping me, so i can help you

orphans
09-12-10, 04:30 PM
Thank you very much Amber and Enigmatic! ^ ^

Which ones did you two want to participate in?

Quest 1 or Quest 2?

Or both!

Just send me a quick PM or respond on here, thank you!

Chroma the lost
09-12-10, 04:47 PM
I do have one account who has joined the Ixian knights, lemme see if I can recall the password for it....

The gospel speaks
09-12-10, 05:10 PM
I;; sign up for quest two, I'll liquid time it after Lucien's return from Concordia forest.

orphans
09-12-10, 05:41 PM
Thank you, and updated the list for now. ^ ^ Thank you everyone who has poked me or this thread so far.

Amber Eyes
09-12-10, 10:50 PM
I will confirm Kyla for both threads...:)

Silence Sei
09-13-10, 12:30 AM
Count Uncle Sei in as well.

orphans
10-02-10, 01:18 PM
The First Quest will Be Starting Soon, Very Soon!

I will put a link here if this is still the last reply, or I will post a new reply with the link and such.

Thank you to all those who have joined in.

Enigmatic Immortal
10-02-10, 03:39 PM
Hurray!

orphans
10-02-10, 06:50 PM
Quest 1 is up, please go there by following this link (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=173459#post173459). This will also be put up in the first post.

orphans
10-20-10, 06:38 PM
Growing Up Fast is now finished, thank you to all those that participated.

Quest 2 will be starting soon, but before I start it, would those involved please PM me so I can have a role call and update.

Currently Confirming:
Amber Eyes (Confirmed)
Enigmatic Immortal (Confirmed)
Silent Sei (Confirmed)
The gospel speaks (MIA)

orphans
11-27-10, 09:39 AM
I lied about the very soon >: sorry

quest 2 (The Colors of Grey) is now up and can be found here. (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=22032)

The order will be:

Amber_Eyes
Silent_Sei
Enigmatic Immortal

triple post... triple rainbow...

Enigmatic Immortal
11-27-10, 03:47 PM
So i assume you'll just post here when we are up?

orphans
11-27-10, 06:30 PM
So i assume you'll just post here when we are up?

That is the plan. I will post it here and send a PM as well.

orphans
02-02-11, 09:29 PM
Alright, To Jensen, Sei and Amber,

The next step in "The Colors of Grey" (post number 17) is up for grabs from any one of you, and then we can determine posting order after that. Who would like to do what they do first?

As always, feel free to leave an offline message on my aim or pm me suggestions and other things (edits and such).

Thanks for helping along~!

Enigmatic Immortal
02-02-11, 09:48 PM
I will!!!!!

I assume it is fight time?

orphans
02-03-11, 11:56 AM
you most certainly can! :D

Also, Sei and Amber, please feel free to give input here as well, or where you see this going.

orphans
03-09-11, 08:24 PM
To Amber, Sei and Jensen~

I'm planning to wrap this up soon for specific reasons in real life~

So, with that said,

After my post in #20, I'm thinking each to have a conclusion post (if you want one) with no specific order. Please say so/post in a week or something, and then I'll wrap up with one more post at the end.~

Oh, so remember to poke out spoils/things you might want. Item wise... probably nothing much since it's all in your own heads.... >:D!

double post for double rainbow...

Enigmatic Immortal
03-09-11, 09:50 PM
so uh, are you going to stick around after this thread?

orphans
03-10-11, 02:53 PM
I'll be around. I'm not leaving and I'll definitely be able to participate in threads still so no worries.

... that being said, should have mentioned that everyone is officially out of Azza's mindscape.