Gran-Gran
09-14-10, 12:56 AM
Name: Doris Renee Orlouge
Race: Mystic
Hair Color: Gray
Eye Color: Green
Height: 5'4
Weight:145 lbs

Personality: Doris is a kind, compassionate, loving individual. At least tha's what she wants you to think. Like most older people (and Letho) she loves to talk about the good ol' days. She will tell you stories all day (though there will be lots of repeats) and make you homemade ice cream (though it will probably be sugar free). Doris is the proud mother of two and the proud grandmother of six. She also has at least a dozen great-grandkids. She love to laugh when her dentures are in, and loves butterscotch candy.

Appearance: Doris looks like a happy old granny. She wears specticals and dances funny.

History: Doris has a long and mostly boring history, covering 12 decades. Lucky for you she has a slight case of Alzheimers and doesn't remember most of it.

Skills: Doris has the ability to spoil grandkids. She is an EXPERT in this catagory.
Doris has Mystic protection, though it's sometimes too tired to activate.
Doris is also an EXPERT at embarrasing loved ones.
Doris has SUPERIOR cleaning skills.
Doris can also beat someone with a flyswatter till they see thier life flash before thier eyes.

Letho
09-17-10, 08:07 AM
I need to know what the flyswatter is made of. If she can bead people with it till they see life flash before their eyes, it's a formidable weapon.

Yeah, approved, naturally. Now, let me tell you, back in the day noobs had way more respect and vets were like awesome and Althanas was the land of milk and honey. I remember this one time... :rolleyes: