PDA

View Full Version : With Whom?

Zook Murnig
09-23-10, 10:43 PM
So, who on the site would you write with, if you could? Why? Are they, in your view, incredible writers? Or do they always have the most interesting or broad-scoped adventures? Or do you think your battle with him or her would be epic beyond belief?

Or does it go deeper than that, believing that your character and his/hers would make perfect partners, synergistically, stylistically, emotionally, or romantically? Do you think that, between the two of you, a great story could emerge, better than anything either of you could have come up with on your own?

Whatever the reason, and whoever the person, who do you want to write with and why?

Silence Sei
09-23-10, 11:37 PM
I personally would love to hit up old school Edmund Lorisiac. I think he's probably the only person on this site I haven't at least shot ideas back and forth with on an dventure.

As far as current people, I would like to do a quest with The International, as I rather enjoy his stories.

But, you know, I'm usually always involved in someones thread somewhere, even if it's just a cameo.

Amber Eyes
09-23-10, 11:59 PM
Well, I like writing with Sei mostly because we can actually just brainstorm at any time and it usually comes up with some pretty fun stuff.

EI makes every thread fun, so he's cool to write with.

I'd like to write with Zerith, and hope to get the chance to soon.

Really, I like writing with most people on the site, but those are the ones that stick out. Oh, and I'm also excited about getting to write with Jasmine and Sir Artimis soon. oooohhh...and Orphans!

Edit: I just realized I didn't really answer your question....I think Sei comes up with some really awesome ideas. He's always coming up with something funny or epic or just fun.

I think EI is just an all-around talented writer. He's hillarious and like Sei has some great ideas. When you put those guys together it's always awesome.

Zerith is someone who I've just started following but his quests are well thought out and eloquently written. I've just really enjoyed reading some of his past stuff and I'm really interested in doing something with him in the future.

Jasmine I've seen through reading Zerith's stuff and ICly her and Kyla are about to be in a similar situation (they're both having babies) though they're from completely different worlds. The Orlouge's are wealty but they live like they aren't and Jasmine stems from royalty, so the differences and similarities in the way they bring up thier kids should be a blast to discover.

Artie seems to improve with every thread he does, and I've noticed his writing style changes with who he's questing with. I'm eager to see what new side Kyla could bring out.

And Orphans is just an out-of-nowhere awesome writer. He came on the scene and immediatly impressed me. Other than his character having an unexplained (to this point) mental age about 7 years behind, there's nothing about his character or writing that I don't like.

Atzar
09-24-10, 10:32 PM
I would have loved to write with Storm Veritas again before he left. He remains my favorite writer from this site.

I'd like to write with Ataraxis, too, if he comes back.

Other than that, I'm not sure. There are a few people currently still on the site that I'd like to write with. Manda. Bloodrose. I'd love to drag Dirks' bitch-ass out of hiding to actually write on his writing site.

Taskmienster
09-25-10, 12:32 AM
I'd love to drag Dirks' bitch-ass out of hiding to actually write on his writing site.

CALLED OUT!

Yeah, I'd like to write with Dirks too. Because so far... he keeps saying he'll write, but doesn't. Lol.

I wish I had a chance to write with a few people from the IV. Redrick and Elrundir come to mind immediately for sure.

As far as enjoy the stories they write and such... I'm not sure. I've read so much of everyone's writing that if there's a character that I haven't written with, I'm interested in doing so.

Mouse
09-25-10, 08:47 AM
For people not around, I miss and want to write again with Gild, Redrick, Ataraxis and Shyam for sure. Thoracis and Aequitas too. Devon Starslayer, Godhand, though he may count as someone who is still here. I had so much fun with them, it's a shame that they're not around anymore. I think I especially miss Aequitas. We only ever did one thread together, but he was an amazing guy and so fun to talk with in AIM. He disappeared really suddenly. :(

For the people who are still around, I don't know. I am enjoying my threads with Vickie, Dan and Saxon, and there aren't a lot of people I haven't written with. I'd love for sure to write with Atzar and I don't think I've ever done anything with Task!

A Kind Word
09-25-10, 11:42 PM
As far as people not around anymore, there are a few for me. Rajani Aishwara always seemed to have a lot of really good ideas, even though only about a quarter of them were ever completed. Ataraxis was awesome, and even though I've got a thread with him already that's almost finished, I'd love to write with him some more (and we had a bunch of stuff planned, too). Godhand was a fun read for me, and fun to write with, even though he's still checking new posts and forum-searching his name. HikariAngel was fun to talk to, and I remember him being fun to write with, too. Witchblade, as well. I'm sure there are a bunch more, but I can't think of them right now.

For currently active members, Manda's always fun to write, plot, and talk with, and she's always got great ideas and amazing writing. I'd like to write with Letho, too, and The International. Their writing styles are interesting to me. Task and Duffy, as well, and they're cool dudes to talk to. Atzar and I have a battle planned for the not-so-distant future, if he's still up for it. And I'm always up for writing with the newbies on one account or another.

Taskmienster
09-26-10, 12:09 AM
Mouse... we need to make amends for this travesty!

I also wish I had written with Gild and Val's alt character... that girl that was a bit futuristic. Oh, and I wanted to write with Ter-Thok and his gelatinous friend Hans.

The gospel speaks
09-26-10, 01:12 AM
I honestly have no clue...
Sei was fun to work with, and he helped me use stuff I applied on my other accounts. What I like most was he looked at my posts like a judge and then gave me comments....