PDA

View Full Version : Figth Ramah Quenzecotl

Enigmatic Immortal
09-30-10, 01:51 AM
Hey all, Me and Zerith both had this awesome idea to want to fight an insanely powerful NPC. We decided to go with my First ever Barbarian DnD character, Ramah Quenzecotl. This guy is bad ass and tough as nails. The idea is we are going to be in this fight and most likely lose.

However, before you join there are rules!

First rule is I will allow only a total of four people in the thread. No more than that. (Revenant, by the god you helped make this monster, so join in, please!)

A) Jensen
B) Zerith
C) Cydnar or Duffy
D) Hysteria

Rule two: I want people to post in three days. That's right, you got three days to make it happen, or else your character gets killed off. No worries, it's the citadel, but I won't let anyone slow this thread down. If you can't make your deadline, without a good excuse, I'll axe your character.

Third Rule: If you plan to be a solo artist who won't play ball and team battle, then gtfo. You'll kill the score by acting independently. Besides, this is going to be a very powerful foe.

That out of the way, let's start screening applicants.

Thread Up! (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=21761)

Cydnar
09-30-10, 02:57 AM
I shall step forth to do battle together with this foe, swords readied, heart held steady, to arms!

Hysteria
09-30-10, 06:26 AM
If you need someone else i'd be interested too.

Enigmatic Immortal
09-30-10, 12:59 PM
Hmmm...Hys your in. So go ahead and meet up with Jensen and Zerith at the Citadel as your opening post. If it means anything to your character, you would have witnessed the battle between Cassandra and Jensen where Cass was a total bitch. Don't know if that means anything to your character.

Duff-Man: Your still in, and I'm still waiting to see if Rev will join. If he does, meh, I'll open up another slot.

Revenant
10-01-10, 02:01 PM
As much fun as it would be to get my head cracked open, I'll leave it to the other guys who've volunteered. If anyone gets a quick killing though, just let me know and I'll jump in.

Enigmatic Immortal
10-01-10, 06:52 PM
fair enough

Duffy, you may post with either account.

Enigmatic Immortal
10-03-10, 01:43 AM
Hys and Duffy, you got tomorrow until the start of my day off tomorrow to post, and then I'm moving on. I won't obviously kill you off, you weren't there, but I don't' want to lose this momentum on the idea and Zerith and I have waited long enough.

Cheers

Cydnar
10-03-10, 02:53 AM
I have bitchin' flu, bare with me - I WILL post in everything I need to today!

Enigmatic Immortal
10-03-10, 02:04 PM
No excuses Duff. lol.

Ruby
10-03-10, 03:05 PM
I already posted, which is more than can be said for you in our other thread :p

Revenant
10-03-10, 06:40 PM
Here's what you should be fighting. (http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/239227)

Just saying.

Tainted Bushido
10-03-10, 08:51 PM
Perhaps they can...in "To Fight the Juggernaught 2: Electric Bugaloo"

Enigmatic Immortal
10-04-10, 05:53 PM
I would fight that crab....cause crab battles ARE AWESOME!

Enigmatic Immortal
10-04-10, 08:51 PM
sorry for double post, but as this is our battle thread I felt inclined to make this work well: FEEL FREE TO BUNNY JENSEN! I don't care what you do with him, but feel free to bunny him. If you do or say something out of character it's not hard to edit things and don't give me crap about "I don't feel comfortable doing it." Get cozy!

Ramah is NOT enraged, so he's just being his old self. At this point he's probably 8X STR. Remember though, that unless he's enraged, he's not looking for killing blows, so attacks are really gonna smart but not kill.

Any questions, feed em to me.

Hysteria
10-24-10, 04:25 PM
Yo! What do you want me to say Ramah does in my next post? Destroy the pilars? Would that then cause the building to collapose?

Enigmatic Immortal
10-24-10, 07:17 PM
Ramah collapsing the pillars would be key, so yeah, he would do that, but don't let the full building collapse down, I'll save that for my post so we can wrap this thing up.

Though most likely after reading Zerith's post, he would try and collapse whichever ones you are on Talen. He wants to take care of you, cause your like an annoying fly he can't reach. As for Zerith's challenge, Ramah's in berserk mode, he can't really decipher such things save for smash. Though he would chase after the both of you and swing the club like an idiot into everything. including pillars.

Zerith
10-24-10, 08:35 PM
I didn't expect Ramah to take the bait. So you could have Talen jump from pillar to pillar, while Z darts behind one or two while Ramah chases them. But that's just my idea.

Enigmatic Immortal
10-31-10, 02:45 PM
Well, Hys, it's been way more than three days. I didn't get a PM or anything as to what is up. Sorry dude, but I'm smashing you into pieces.

:(

And so it's you and me Z.

Amoracchius
10-31-10, 04:02 PM
This sounds pretty fun. Wish I could jump in, y'know, save the day.
Or somethin'.
CRAB BATTLE!!!!!!
OLIOLILOILOOOOOO!!!

Hysteria
10-31-10, 08:09 PM
Ahhhh! Wait I was away. I'll do it now.

Enigmatic Immortal
10-31-10, 10:43 PM
OLI! - STOP THAT!

Maybe on the next one, as this isn't the only one going down. Ouuu, hys, that was cutting a rather large corner. But I'll allow it. No more excuses though. Anyway, we are almost done with this battle so we can wrap it up!

Hysteria
11-07-10, 10:45 PM
About my post, I sprayed the same flamable liquid, so if something alight lands in it it'll catch on fire (but Ramah's probably too tough to get injured by it). Both the liquid and the snake were purely to distract him so that Zerith can get in some good hits. I imagine that the snake will be dead in the first few lines of the next post.

Other than that, the only thing Talen may be usefull for is keeping the door open if the building collapses so Zerith can make a last second leap through or something.

EDIT: I also responded to Zerith's attack with him cutting into Ramah's shoulder. Maybe EI you can actually say how effective it was?

Zerith
11-07-10, 11:15 PM
My bad, I guess I already thought that the temple was already ablaze.

Feel free to bunny Z in any way you want to EI. I know we discussed having him and Jensen die in the collapse, but if you want them to escape. You can do that too.

Hysteria
11-08-10, 12:14 AM
Oh the temple is on fire now. I didn't actually light it in my earlier post, but I figured when EI said I did we could just run with it.

The oil on the ground around Ramah isn't on fire though, unless either of you two want to make it catch alight in your posts.