PDA

View Full Version : Open battle (until closed)

Helm_Ortega
10-27-10, 08:32 PM
Looking to battle pretty much anyone. I don't have much experience with fighting another player and im looking to rack up a little extra XP for helm.

Is anyone interested? I'm not looking for a theme battle or anything. Just someone who has fun writing combat. Level doesnt matter.

The first serious poster who has completed at least one quest or battle in the past gets the spot. I'm looking to wrap up the whole thing in less than 1 month.

Caellach
10-27-10, 11:49 PM
I'll have at it with ya if you'd like. IRL rarely holds me back more than a few days for quick battle posts so 1 month would be a pretty easy time limit for me. :)

I gots me a sword, some magic, and a bow, and I'd be up for almost anything. Let me know if you're up for it.

Sabatykos Maelstrom
10-28-10, 12:38 AM
I'm also willing to put my name in this pot. I am game for anything at any time. I have two low-level characters, (Two level 0's) and one level 10. (I am also Lorenor) I can battle you at anytime with either this character (Sabatykos Maelstrom) or my other lowbie. (Alberdyne Cormyr) I can link you to both of the Character Sheets should you want to throw-down.

Helm_Ortega
10-28-10, 03:11 AM
Cool. Recruitment closed. Check your messages either today or tomorrrow.