PDA

View Full Version : The Ixian Knights Assignment Board

Silence Sei
11-01-10, 09:51 PM
Current Assignments

Monster Hunting Team: Ships have been reported as disappearing just off of the coast of Salvar. Those who make it back to shore tell of large dorsel fins circling the ships before they are destroyed. You are to look into this, and if there are monsterous sharks as the rumors suggest, find a way to stop their agression towards the cruisers, even if it means elimination.

Reformation Group: Duffy Bracken has been charged the task of finding corrupt individuals and reforming them. The problem is that the Ixian Knights currently have no corrupt individuals to speak of. Your mission is to go out and find some bad people (PC or NPC), and bring them to Sei for prcessing into your team.

Mercenary Team: After that fiasco with the bandits, our numbers are thinned down quite a bit. Taka, I wish for you to take Anita and Hoturi and train the newest batch of mercenary recruits we have. Be harsher in your methods if you need to, but make sure that they don't get killed on their first mission.

Investigations/Information: Kyla and Talen, I need the two of you to work together on a mission. The citadel holds information on key players, both good and evil. Your job is to sneak into the upper levels of the building, take some of the files in the offices, and locate whoever seems of interest, good or bad.

Public Face Team: An easy mission for you, Zerith, go out and get acquianted with your public. You're well known in Moriah, but not here in Radasanth. As such, go stop some muggers, go fight a legend to a standstill. Just do something to earn you a bit more fame.

Labor Team: Dorian, we require your skills to help fortify Ixian Castle. Though its not exactly your forte, take some men and go out to obtain some supplies, and see what you can do about making some automatic sentries, a few archer towers, anything that will make the already impressive Ixian Castle even more formidable.

Wetworks Team: There is a man randomly beating people to near death in the deserts of Fallien. I need you to take care of this man, but beware, for he is a legendary fighter, on terms if not better than Ta'Gaz. It will require quite the skilled assassin to eliminate him.

((Note that you may name and go about these missions as you'd like. I'm just making us more Icly belivable. Also note that every team but Wetworks, your missions are posted on a board in the Mess Hall of Ixian Castle. Cassandra gets her missions through a music box Sei has strategically placed in her room. No Paul, the message does not self-destruct.))

Enigmatic Immortal
11-01-10, 09:56 PM
Jensen Ambrose looked to the mission board and sighed, noting that he had nothing for himself to do. Still...

With a piece of paper and a quill he began to write out the details of his description, taking liberty with them as he saw fit. The next week to two weeks Azza was going with Stephanie to meet her grandparents. Hopefully his daughter would like them more than her grandfather...

He placed the note on the wall and smiled to himself.

~*~*~

Though I am not part of the nine, I am offering help to any captain who may need it. You may also ask for Adolph as well in assisting you on your missions.

Lord Anglekos
11-01-10, 10:37 PM
Anglekos's gloved fingertips touched the piece of paper on the wall soundlessly, as he let out a quiet breath that clouded the air before him in the chill winter night. Had it, he wondered, truly been a good idea to join these so called 'Knights'? He knew nothing about them. Knew naught as to what their true purpose was, knew not whom he even served, to be honest. Glacial eyes flickered across the thin words engraved upon the parchment before him, touching each before going to the next line.

Salvar. He'd never been there. That would be...troublesome. Why did his first mission have to be so far? Adjusting the mythril shield upon his back so that it sat more comfortably, he frowned, albeit a bit complacently as he glanced around, looking for some help as to what exactly he was about to do. Seeing there was none, he turned and took a thin sheet of parchment set off to the side, writing down the details of his mission so that he could remember them later.

Oh well, he thought to himself. At least it was only sharks.

This time.

Revenant, if you could come in and maybe take account for me, that would be great.

Ruby
11-05-10, 10:42 AM
Ruby glanced over the assignments plastered in scrawled ink on the wall of the Ixian Knight's central chamber and sighed. Duffy was too busy tackling this enemy or that, writing this line or that verse to be attentive to his duties, so she had taken on his mantle to deal with his chores and pick up his slack.

'Reformation' was a word she had become all too familiar with as of late, with the fall of Lucian and the return of Wainwright's Ghost to the parlay she had felt suddenly relieved and re-awakened to the troubles of her former selves. She was stronger, older, wiser, more calm and collected in her insecurities, and altogether more prepared for the conflicts she would face amongst Sei's chosen.

"Let us see if I've still got what it takes," she said to herself as she pulled the sheet from the wall with a satisfying snick and waltzed out into the hall. She knew, after all, plenty of wicked little harlots and whores in Scara Brae and Radasanth alike, how hard could it be to convert one or two to more charitable causes?

Ruby will take on this challenge in Duffy's absence.

Tainted Bushido
11-05-10, 07:49 PM
Mercenary Training Thread: Endless Despair (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=174598#post174598)

Those who are part of the Mercenary Group or are looking to join. This is the recruitment thread for you!

TwinCast
01-31-11, 04:01 PM
Endless Despair is done, I'm merely trying to plot out a quest and we shall have our first mercenary thread to do. I'm also trying to gauge the number of active players for the quest so as to not destroy it with inactivity.

Arai
02-02-11, 01:44 AM
I should be able to be fairly active.