PDA

View Full Version : Wedding reception!

Jasmine
11-16-10, 08:38 PM
Okay, so Jas and Z are married (well as soon as we finish the thread) and we both thought it might be fun to do a Reception thread in which people that either of us have quested with may make cameo of a post or two to greet the couple.

Please note, that this is just for funsies. It's not in anyway intended to be serious.

This is more or less to gauge interest right now. It will be open as Z and Jas would like to have lots of people at their wedding.

So if you're interested, just say so and the thread will be up as soon as we finish Vows.

EDIT: Feel free to bring gifts though this certainly isn't required AT ALL. and if you want, for your cameo, you can simply give a toast to the bride and groom.

Aiko
11-17-10, 08:23 AM
Well I'm out. None of my characters have quested with either of you.

Caysim Winters
11-17-10, 11:06 AM
I shall be attending.

Zerith
11-17-10, 11:25 AM
Well I'm out. None of my characters have quested with either of you.

I hope Jasmine won't mind if I try to explain this.

Basically, we figured that since Althanas is action packed with the issues going on in some of the regions. This thread would just be one were character would relax, have a good time and basically celebrate something.

So it really doesn't matter if your characters have actually written in the with either Zerith or Jasmine in the past. If we can brainstorm ideas, or even if you can come up with an IC reason why could attend. It's all good.

It wouldn't be hard just to make up a brief little story and say that because of that incident, You got an invititation from Z.

So if you can come up with a reason, you can easily attend.

Aiko
11-17-10, 07:49 PM
Well, I think I'll attend with Xos. Not sure of the reason though, he's been rather inactive, and ICly, spending his time in libraries.

SandStorm
11-17-10, 08:42 PM
Tagging along with Caysim will be me, but I won't bring any gifts. I'll probably just steal something from another guest and present it as my own gift.

Gran-Gran
11-17-10, 08:57 PM
Gran-Gran Orlouge humbly accepts your invitation and sincerely hope there is at least SOME decent music and not all that rap stuff these kids are listening to nowadays.

Enigmatic Immortal
11-17-10, 11:02 PM
i'll go with Steph. We can Sei's body guard or something. I assume he'd be attending.

Silence Sei
11-17-10, 11:03 PM
Fraid not, thread takles place before Extended Family, and Sei doesn't know Jas before then.

Jasmine
11-17-10, 11:10 PM
doesn't matter, Sei. you can be there if you want. this isn't necessarily canon, it's just to have some fun

Lord Anglekos
11-17-10, 11:25 PM
Oh. Well, if it's not necessarily canon, I think I can think of a reason to come...I guess.
I'll try, anyways.

SandStorm
11-17-10, 11:43 PM
doesn't matter, Sei. you can be there if you want. this isn't necessarily canon, it's just to have some fun

I don't agree with this statement Jas.

Jasmine
11-18-10, 12:12 AM
okay...

also, there can dancing too. and don't worry Gran-Gran, no rap music here.

Enigmatic Immortal
11-18-10, 12:44 AM
fine sei. i'll be gran grans body guard

Hysteria
11-18-10, 12:57 AM
Surely you've me Zerith enough times to get an invite?

Dissinger
11-18-10, 12:59 AM
I got a party crasher..though I think Jas would rather never see him again (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=63)...

Jasmine
11-18-10, 02:01 AM
no I don't think she'd want to see Seth again. though I must admit i've often thought about what might happen should they manage to run into each in Ixian Castle. As far as the reception, she'd prolly be civil, but only for the sake of appearances.

Dissinger
11-18-10, 02:16 AM
Seth's sister though, I'm sure Zerith might enjoy seeing again...

Jasmine
11-18-10, 02:53 AM
LOL could you imagine the look on her face should Seth be bold enough not only to show up but to ask her to dance?

Dissinger
11-18-10, 02:55 AM
I don't think there would be an artist good enough to depict the look of shock on Jasmine's face.

Though to tell you the truth, Seth has two left feet.

Zerith
11-18-10, 10:20 AM
I'm just going to state my thoughts.

Seth and Sarah just showing up = awesomeness

I am all for this idea since it would be a good way to add a little tension to the thread...

omg...if you could have Sarah pull Rheawien along on a little leash or something. I can't explain how hard I will laugh. :P

Dissinger
11-18-10, 02:12 PM
Heh, I doubt Rheawein could be put on a leash anymore..she's gone a bit feral as of late...