PDA

View Full Version : Same old grind....

Jack Frost
11-17-10, 07:52 PM
Solo, Pm me if your wish to participate

"Oh Jack!" Ausra cried standing above her frozen prince. "My love" Jack muttered back, blood seeping from his torso wounds. "Don't die Jack! Don't Die!" The blond cried out in agony. "I'm sorry milove, there is nothing I can do!" the icy young teen said exhaling a cloud of fog. She watched the light in his eyes fade, and his last breath leave his lips. "No Jack! Noooo!" The young girl screamed in agony. If only Leski, their surgeon had survived to save him! If only!

"Damn it Jack wake up!" Squawked jolly the penguin. The young adult stirred slightly, his mind absolutely refusing to let go of the dream. The penguin squawked one more time as a warning, and then produced a small cane from his black suit jacket he was wearing. He growled and swung his cane with mighty force, cracking it over the boys head. "By the Thaynes!" Jack roared sitting up. "About time you woke up!" The penguin growled.

"There's no need to get violent you cranky bird!" Jack said rolling out of his sleeping mat. He rose to his feet and growled, surveying his tent in the elvish settlement. Everything was in order, meaning the place looked as if a tornado had torn through it. He looked for clothes, due to the fact that all he had on was a pair of boxers at the moment.

He quickly grabbed a set of black pants and a tight, sleeveless shirt. The pants had been buried under a pile of useless job offers that turned up little profit, his shirt had been hanging on one of the support beams for his tent. His tent was small compared to the others, barely tall enough for his six foot two frame to stand straight in, and about ten paces long in any direction from the center.

He bent over and picked up his big bulky black jacket which he had had always remembered having, and tossed it on. Many of the elvish women would call Jack handsome, and indeed he was. He had long silver hair that naturally spiked up, and beautiful teal eyes that could turn most normal women his age to mush with a glance. His skin was pale, and his body was well built. One would say he was sculpted out of marble, his face was sharp, angular, chiseled.

His outfit made it seem as if he was expecting winter storms, and he always wore it, even in the summer. He walked towards the exit of his tent and sighed, he grabbed his umbrella, which he was always in possession of, and exited the tent, ready to begin his day.

Jack Frost
12-09-10, 10:03 AM
His day began with the mundane routine of morning chores. He had to guide the young in getting ready for their day, then he assisted elder Valma. a tall silver haired crone, in grinding herbs with her mortar and pestle while she ranted on about how nice the weather was, regardless of the season. It happened to be cold, so the crone had been sitting by the fire enjoying the company of several other elders.

"Don't you love the winter Jack?" Valma asked curiously. "Sure." He growled. My mother died in winter he thought bitterly. once he had a sufficient amount of ground herbs he was able to leave, so he rose and began to slink away. "Jack!" Valma asked curiously. "Yes?" Jack asked feigning interest. "Could you run the potions I've made down to your Father?" Jack growled. "Of course!" Jack said faking a smile.

"You know," Valma said frowning, "Your fathers did his best Jack. Don't blame him." Jack scowled. "Mom still died," Jack muttered, "and he just moved on." The elder nodded solemnly. "Tell you what, when you return I'll have something interesting for you."

Jack sighed. Interesting meant tedious in crone. He would no doubt end up learning how to knit, or babble on endlessly about the weather. He trudged out of camp, and began down the trail to Underwood. Jolly followed after him, "Wait for me Jack!" the bird squawked. Jack slowed his pace slightly, at least he would have someone to talk to.