PDA

View Full Version : Blood in the water.

Revenant
11-18-10, 02:20 AM
Per Sei's request, I'm starting up an Ixian monster hunting thread where we're off to take care of some sharks off the coast of Salvar. Since fighting some sharks is wholly underwhelming, I've got it in mind that the sharks are pets of a race of aquatic creatures akin to D&D Sauhagin or somesuch and that after we kill the pets the master come looking for revenge in the night.

I've got two slots to fill for this thread and Lord Anglekos has one of them. Who else wants in?

All thoughts, ideas, questions, concerns, whatever can be posted here.

Lord Anglekos
11-20-10, 02:04 PM
Tayu and I are developing some Monster Hunting ideas for Akashima as well; we're trying to bring that little place more into the spotlight.
But, as you already said, I'm in. Just let me know when the thread is up and I'll post in it.

Caellach
11-21-10, 12:51 AM
I'd certainly like to kill me some sharks.

Lord Anglekos
11-21-10, 01:00 AM
Lightning, Ice and Fire. Interesting.
What do you say, Rev?

Slayer of the Rot
11-21-10, 01:15 AM
After Crow and the Butterfly, I think I'm going to be on the Ixian Knights. Probably the reformation team, per discussions.

Anyway, I want to murder some fucking sharks.

Hysteria
11-23-10, 09:24 PM
I see Dan biting huge chunks out of their necks...

Revenant
12-03-10, 12:22 PM
Thread is up. (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=176662#post176662)

Anglekos and Caellach, as the first two, are in.

Lord Anglekos
12-03-10, 12:59 PM
I've got work, so my post will be up after it. Look for it around 8 P.M. Mountain Time.

Caellach
12-03-10, 06:48 PM
I'll be busy for a few more hours but I should hopefully have a post up tonight. Most likely after Anglekos's.

Lord Anglekos
12-04-10, 12:41 AM
Cae, go ahead and post before me. I just got back from work and friends, at 11:30, and don't really feel like writing up a post at this moment. I will tomorrow.

Lord Anglekos
12-04-10, 06:24 PM
I posted. It's crappy, but it's something; I'll write more worthwhile stuff later on in the thread, as the drive returns to me.

Revenant
12-05-10, 12:27 AM
Equipment mostly consists of chains and the usual heavy boar spears that the monster hunters use, though feel free to add anything else that you'd like.

Cae feel free to gt us underway on the Thisful's Pride if you want, I'd like to keep this moving pretty quickly in general. Let me know if you guys have any other suggestions as I'm pretty much just thinking of throwing spears into the sharks and anchoring them to the skiff so that we can slaughter them.

The sharks shouldn't be difficult to kill, but they're just a prelude to the attack that night by the sharks' masters.

Caellach
12-05-10, 03:08 AM
Sounds good. Are we the only crew on the skiff or are there more npcs?

Revenant
12-05-10, 03:28 AM
There will at least be a Captain, but its up to you if you want to add anymore.

Caellach
12-05-10, 08:34 PM
Post up, sorry it took so long. I assumed the skiff just had oars, if it should have a sail I can edit my post.

Lord Anglekos
12-05-10, 09:07 PM
I too have posted. Not much, but it had introduced the sharks into the fray.
I'm thinking the Captain should be killed by the Sahugin.

Caellach
12-11-10, 10:18 PM
I'll be kind of busy this weekend but hopefully I can get a post up. Since this is just a precursor to the epic final boss battle, how fast do you guys want this to go? i.e. should I already be spearing one in my post or are we going to go a round or two of posting before they're all dead?

Lord Anglekos
12-12-10, 01:45 AM
I'm just going to electrocute them all. Don't worry about it.

Caellach
12-14-10, 04:49 PM
Post up. Not great (had a pretty bad day all in all -- some idiot managed to spill ink on my nice shirt, and some other idiot decided to key my car (what a bad ass!)), but I wanted to get something up since I'll be busy for the next few days. Have at it Eric, I want shocked shark for dinner.

Revenant
12-28-10, 11:53 AM
Heads up, I'm going to write Anglekos out if you haven't responded by Thursday.

Revenant
01-14-11, 09:48 PM
Caellach, Anglekos is officially out and you're up next.