PDA

View Full Version : Feel like taking down a titan?

Breaker
12-15-10, 03:55 AM
Recruiting for a Josh vs 3-4 lower levels characters rumble at the Citadel. Soulforged has already agreed to be one, and I think Hysteria sounded interested... anyway, the idea is the team's scores will all be averaged against mine for ooc winner, and the arena will be blocking most of Josh's powers so he's just using his natural fighting ability. Oh, and I promised to buy everyone shakes at the bazaar afterwards.

So, who's up for a challenge? I'm gonna say level 5 characters and lower only.

Duffy
12-15-10, 04:31 AM
I would be interested in taking part. Not with Duffy, naturally, but perhaps with Blank or Cydnar, whichever takes your fancy?

Breaker
12-15-10, 05:08 AM
I would be interested in taking part, but I don't like shakes.

Yours can be a fresh fruit smoothie duck.

Jack Frost
12-15-10, 10:23 AM
What the hell, I'll give it a go. and I want a chocolate shake, no exceptions.

Breaker
12-15-10, 03:16 PM
I think that makes it Soulforged, Jack, Kurai, and whichever of Duffy's characters he chooses to use. Awesome-O!

Silence Sei
12-15-10, 04:36 PM
Ya know Numbers, I'd like to duel ya one on one now that I've gotten bck in the swing of things and don't cell suck.

Jack Frost
12-15-10, 04:48 PM
But I want a blade I can use to actually do some damage....

Breaker
12-15-10, 04:54 PM
But I want a blade I can use to actually do some damage....

Josh's superhuman powers will be blocked, so he'll be just as soft and pinkly skinned as everyone else. Also, maybe I'll make items from Joshua's inventory available to you guys, just for the purpose of this battle.

Sei: I'll give you the same lame excuse I gave Lorenor... I'm waiting until the new profile guidelines are set in stone to write a proper level 10 profile. Till then, I'm not much interested in fighting other high level characters.

I will keep you in mind though. Ours would be one of epic throwdownity.

The Soulforged
12-15-10, 05:44 PM
Oh, and I promised to buy everyone shakes at the bazaar afterwards.

Whoa, whoa, WHOA! You promised me an EVIL shake! EVIL! I demand that you fix this most grevious error this instant!

Frickin' tease.

Breaker
12-16-10, 03:26 AM
the thread is UP! (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=177539#post177539)

Final roster: Soulforged, Kurai, Jack Frost, and a Duffy Alt.

Now, you guys can enter the room and attack simultaneously or one at a time, it's up to you. Also, whoever posts first can use the Breaker boots, and the other two can divvy up the four weapons Josh was carrying at the beginning of my post. Also, feel free to bring in your own weapons and armor and magics (but you don't get to keep my stuff!).

I will be using mostly just Joshua's fighting skills as well as the two new level 10 skills in my latest profile (don't worry, they aren't murderous- i just need to get a feel for them) to retaliate. Also, if you have fire magic or something similar, the fire surrounding the room is fair game and in endless supply.

Duffy
12-16-10, 03:52 AM
Looks good. I'll go with Blank, a post will be up today and promptly thereafter I should imagine!

Lord Anglekos
12-16-10, 01:21 PM
I still want to take Josh on, in all of his glory, one-on-one.
I've had too many IC wins lately. Eric's been gaining some confidence from that, and it's been stemming out into outside of the Citadel; allowing him to stand up to the likes of Dan Lag'ratham and Letho Ravenheart. A little humility would do him good.
But like I said, I'll wait until opportunity knocks.

Breaker
12-16-10, 01:36 PM
I still want to take Josh on, in all of his glory, one-on-one.
I've had too many IC wins lately. Eric's been gaining some confidence from that, and it's been stemming out into outside of the Citadel; allowing him to stand up to the likes of Dan Lag'ratham and Letho Ravenheart. A little humility would do him good.
But like I said, I'll wait until opportunity knocks.

Everyone who wants to battle me will get a turn, once I'm settled into the site a bit more. I might even revitalise this thread when the time comes.

Duffy
12-17-10, 05:36 PM
I keep forgetting I haven't done Blank's level two profile (I ended up near three and intended to do a double update following the loss of certain abilities and the acquisition of his Blood Magic).

As it stands, Blank can speak, which is the only discernible difference from his profile and his current 'state.' This was awarded in spoils, I can dredge up the details given time, because I've forgotten which thread it was!

Breaker
12-18-10, 07:28 PM
Nice openers you guys... have you been plotting together?

I'm gonna give the other two another day to post their intros before I respond. If they don't show, they'll just have to get in later on.

Duffy
12-18-10, 07:39 PM
No, actually, I winged it, seems like it's the 'get go,' you're going down ;).

Jack Frost
12-18-10, 09:35 PM
I call the combat knife...
I'll put a post up now.

Kurai
12-18-10, 09:47 PM
Nice openers you guys... have you been plotting together?

I'm gonna give the other two another day to post their intros before I respond. If they don't show, they'll just have to get in later on.

Don't fret, I haven't forgotten about this, I've just been really busy with work. Holiday Season and all.

Breaker
12-18-10, 10:17 PM
Don't fret, I haven't forgotten about this, I've just been really busy with work. Holiday Season and all.

WIth that consideration, I'll give you more time if you need it, just hadn't heard from you at all. Excellent, forward the five way battle!

Kurai
12-18-10, 10:19 PM
I'm actually working on my post right now. I'm usually in the chat room when I'm home. Just hit me up in there if you see this account or Arai.

Breaker
12-21-10, 05:17 PM
Alright... first round is out of the way, and it's the hardest!

Since it's the holidays, I'm gonna add a motivator... anyone who beats my score with theirs individually gets to keep one of the weapons Josh carried in to the Citadel, highest score getting the first choice.

Kurai
12-21-10, 06:51 PM
Quick question, do we post in the same order from here on out?

PS: Nice post, haha.

Breaker
12-21-10, 07:26 PM
I honestly see no reason why you four should have to post in any specific order. If you're on and you feel like it, then go for it.

Arden
12-23-10, 05:20 AM
Just a brief question - I assume 'blade slinger' is referring to Arden, or is to one of the others?

Breaker
12-23-10, 05:31 AM
Yeah that's him.

Arden
12-23-10, 05:32 AM
In which case, *cracks knuckles*.

Breaker
12-30-10, 07:42 PM
Duffy, could you post a bit more detailed description of what you did here? It doesn't seem like Blank is attacking Josh, but I could be wrong...

Arden
12-31-10, 05:39 AM
Apologies for the lack of direction, I've hopefully made it a bit clearer.