PDA

View Full Version : Lunchroom Issues Two: Return of the Twice Baked Potato

Enigmatic Immortal
12-19-10, 04:27 AM
Otherwise known as: electric Bugalo

So, a while back Rev and I did a quest to earn some fast EXP where Jensen and William fought over a Twice Baked Potato. Some time later, we both got to thinking of doing it again, and this time we wanna make it really enjoyable.

The premise is the same, both combatants will fight for the Twice Baked potato, but now we will add a twist. We're opening this thread to AS MANY GUEST POSTS as there is interest. How does this work? Glad you asked.

Rev and i will start the fight, and then you make a post either joining in the fight, observing the fight as a member of the Ixian knight's/guest of the knight's/spy against the knights/random visit to the castle, or trying to get away from the carnage and failing.

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE A MEMBER OF THE IK TO JOIN! There are rules however:

1: You do not stop the fight.
2: You do not eat the potato.
3: You do not involve yourself in more than one post. (allowances may be made)
4: You advance the fight in your post, or comment on it. Either way, the post must be made to move the fight along.

Ideas and clarifications:
-You can bunny the two of us, have one of us accidentally punch you as we try to kill the other.
- You can pick up the potato, but doing so will cause them to stop and ally against your character.
- You can be sitting at a table, and then have them come smashing through your little alone time.
-You can involve yourself in the fight, but you have to excuse your character somehow.

If you have ideas to contribute or questions on how to participate in ways not mentioned feel free to ask. The idea is these are like small vignette posts for you people, and give us a reason to go all over the castle of the Ixian Knights.

I look forward to seeing your responses and ideas!

People Involved:
Mains:
Jensen Ambrose
William Arcus

Sub chars:
Cassandra Remi
Adolph Gretzle
Ta'gaz
Tobias Greenleaf

Nightstalker
12-19-10, 07:54 AM
An excuse for Xos and Valanthe to make their first offical IK appearance now that their in by general agreement of Paragon and Sei? I'll have them be there, in two seperate posts! (One for Xos and one for Valanthe of course)

Hysteria
12-19-10, 08:30 AM
So if you join the fight, its assumed you're knocked out (ffiguratively) at the end of your post?

And I think I'd enjoy a one post cameo.

Duffy
12-19-10, 08:35 AM
I will, if I have the energy to do so, make a cameo with:

Blank
Ruby La Roux
Lillith Kazumi
Duffy Bracken

Nightstalker
12-19-10, 08:54 AM
So if you join the fight, its assumed you're knocked out (ffiguratively) at the end of your post?

And I think I'd enjoy a one post cameo.

I don't know, I was going to have Xos leave in a huff after his table was broken and notes scattered from the fighting.

Valanthe was going to try for the potato as a rodent, but get shot out a window when they land on the raised end of a wooden plank that she's on the lowered end of.

Silence Sei
12-19-10, 10:30 AM
I'm in. Sei, Octane, and Laconic are all down for some 'I Wanna Be Like You' take-the-potatoe style mayhem.

Enigmatic Immortal
12-19-10, 09:24 PM
yes hys, it's assumed that one way or another your character is removed from the situation, or is done observing the potato. Also, if any of you were thinking of getting your own Twice Baked Potato, forget it, this is the last one they fight over. :)

Revenant
12-25-10, 02:33 PM
EI and I are going to start this thread tomorrow. The first person to reply in this thread, in order, will be the guest post du jour. EI will make a more formal listing, but assume that when its your turn you have three days to post or get moved to the end of the line. If your time runs out again, you're out.

Enjoy and have fun.

Hysteria
12-26-10, 08:19 AM
Also, if any of you were thinking of getting your own Twice Baked Potato, forget it, this is the last one they fight over. :)

Dang, I was hoping to get a good list off food in my profile. I already have cake >.>

Tainted Bushido
12-26-10, 01:43 PM
dang, i was hoping to get a good list off food in my profile. I already have cake >.>

lie!

Enigmatic Immortal
12-26-10, 01:54 PM
I'm assuming you want up first Hysteria? And Pat did you want in on this too? If so you'd be second

Tainted Bushido
12-26-10, 02:46 PM
Sure, I got a sense of humor...

Enigmatic Immortal
12-26-10, 02:51 PM
It's up! (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=22187)

The order as I see it now is
Me
Rev
Hys
Me
Rev
Taint

Revenant
12-28-10, 11:13 AM
My opening post is up and the chase it ON.

I thought there were a couple of people in front of Hys who were in line to post, but I might have missed something.

Enigmatic Immortal
12-31-10, 07:48 PM
Okay, Hys your taking a bit to long, so we'll rotate you out and allow the next guest poster to post. If I see NOTHING by sunday I'm moving the thread and opening it up again after another round of Jensen V William.

Hysteria
01-02-11, 10:46 AM
Sorry guys, I managed to break my desktop and have yet to get my laptop fixed and am in a frenzy to catch up. I can post in like 12 hours though if you like.

Enigmatic Immortal
01-02-11, 01:44 PM
Go ahead and post hys, but I'm only giving you the twelve hours. Can't wait forever ya know. :)

Hysteria
01-02-11, 10:45 PM
Done! and with a minute to spare.

Enigmatic Immortal
01-02-11, 11:57 PM
Rev is next, followed By Tainted unless he posts passing it off to someone else.

By the way: Hysteria, that is EXACTLY what we were looking for in this thread. You did an awesome job dude, well worth the wait.

Revenant
01-14-11, 09:47 PM
Luckily EI can't kick me out of the thread! Post is up and ready for the next person in the wings.

Enigmatic Immortal
01-16-11, 01:26 AM
DUFFY! I choose you! Get you and any number of your tantalum buddies to help save the Honor of Jensen and the holy potato while he's a taco!

If you wish to wait a turn, let me know and I can have Xos go next!