PDA

View Full Version : Quest Judging

Venessian
12-19-10, 08:33 PM
Hey, just a query to quest judges.

I submitted a thread for judging well over a month ago and I still haven't really seen any progress. Did the judging go through? Would it be possible to get some sort of PM indicating its being seen to or anything?

Sorry, I'm not trying to come off as grumpy or anything, it just seems like a month is a long time with no word. If I'm being premature with this post I appologize.

Silence Sei
12-19-10, 08:36 PM
Normally, it takes about 2 weeks for a full judgement, give or take a week.

HOWEVER, due to the holidays, it could take longer. I'm not kicking my judges into high gear until January, becuase most of us have families we would rather be with.

Rest assured, your quest did go through, and I believe I have assigned it to somebody. We're just all busy with our personal lives at the moment to do much judging. I hope you understand.

Vincent Shadows
12-19-10, 08:46 PM
Is Sei head judge? Nice. I was actually wondering the same thing about one of my alts, thanks for the clarification Sei.

Venessian
12-22-10, 02:51 AM
Yes, thank you. All I wanted was to know if it was being seen to.

May I suggest for the future, some sort of PM notification system for when a quest is taken up by a judge? Or would that be too much work?

Lord Anglekos
12-22-10, 02:58 AM
Yes, thank you. All I wanted was to know if it was being seen to.

May I suggest for the future, some sort of PM notification system for when a quest is taken up by a judge? Or would that be too much work?
They actually used to do that. Now, you can generally find out by pestering Sei on AIM or any of the other Judges in various ways. Hey, it's what I do.

Silence Sei
12-22-10, 07:36 AM
Just so you know, V. Zerith is assigned your thread, and he's working on it as his first judge priority.