PDA

View Full Version : Random sillyness: The Underwood chronicals

Musica the Chao
12-27-10, 12:36 PM
I have a few plans for this, so for most purposes this is a solo that might have a few cameos in it.
This is the story of a young impling known as Musica the chao, professional comic relief character. One fine sunny summer day the young imp was traveling with a few merchants as they traveled to Jadet, but found himself tossed off the wagon at Underwood. "You're insane!" the oldest said growling. "No I'm not!" Musica chirped in reply. "you just have a saggy face, hence the name sackman." The old man growled and the merchants took off down the road.

Musica whined sitting on the side of the road. That was the 50th time it had happened this week. He almost cried, but his favorite voice popped into his head. Hello Musica... said a mystical voice. "Hello mister writer!" Musica chirped happily. You see Musica had this voice that spoke to him, me. I am the writer, and I talk to him every now and then, mostly for moral support.

"what are we going to do today Mr. Writer?" The chao asked. The same thing we do every day Musica, we're going to be silly. A smile played across the little white creatures face. "Just what I do best!"

Also, If you don't like silly stories go ahead and stop here, the rest of the thread will hopefully be very lol worthy.