PDA

View Full Version : Dark Alliance Roll Call!

MetalDrago
01-01-11, 08:32 PM
Ok, we've pretty much ironed everything out that needs to be. However, I need to get a running list of everyone still involved in making this group a very real reality and threat to Althanas as a whole.

So, who's still in or is thinking of joining up?

I'll be keeping a running list here in the first post, so we know for certain who's in without sifting through a lot of nonsense.

Dark Alliance Roster

MetalDrago (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=21179) - MetalDrago Scorpio, Paladin of N'Jal and International Cookie Thief
Aiko (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=21651) - Calbrena, Incarnation of Corruption
Kurai (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=21903) - Kurai Kaosu, One of Two, Separate Yet Inseparable
The Soulforged (http://althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=21116) - Seed Vicious, the Man With the Haunting Laugh
Jack Frost (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=21306) - Jack Frost, Nipping At Your Nose
Wynken (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=20137) - Wynken Vanaril, Master or Servant to the Sword He Wields?
Elthias_Belthasar (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=22219) - Elthias Belthasar, Simple Artist or So Much More?
giga123 (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?22278-Wolf) - Wolf, Not Really a Wolf
Current Working Hierarchy

The Dark Pyramid (work in progress name for the hierarchy)

High Dark Lord
MetalDrago Scorpio

Dark Council (consisting of Dark Lords and Ladies)
Dark Lady Calbrena
Dark Lord Jack Frost

Regular Membership (a few of you will likely be promoted shortly, but like I said, it's a work in progress)
Kurai Kaosu
Seed Vicious
Wynken Vanaril
Elthias Belthasar

Now, we get down to the nitty gritty. There will be several different sects to this PG, not just one. Think of the Ixian Knights's "Teams" and you'll be close to what we're looking for.

Dark Dragon Corps (The Military Arm of the Alliance)
Head- MetalDrago Scorpio

Dark Heralds (To be explained later)

Shadow Dwellers (more or less a recon and assassination team)

Aiko
01-01-11, 08:35 PM
I am.

BlackAndBlueEyes
01-01-11, 08:51 PM
What exactly does this entail?

MetalDrago
01-01-11, 08:54 PM
Basically, I'm taking over Pavel's PG, the Disciples of N'Jal. It's basically a gathering of evil characters from Althanas that is supposed to be the exact opposite of the Ixian Knights.

BlackAndBlueEyes
01-01-11, 09:21 PM
Let me cobble together an alt and get back to you on this.

Kurai
01-01-11, 10:40 PM
You know I'm in.

MetalDrago
01-01-11, 11:17 PM
Ok, I got y'all listed, and Black and Blue Eyes, I look forward to seeing what you come up with

The Soulforged
01-01-11, 11:53 PM
I'm in like being bisexual. Well, at least when you're a chick. Think I'll use that analogy in a thread actually...

Jack Frost
01-02-11, 01:41 AM
I didn't understand your analogy at all Seed...
Did I even need to post that I'm in?

MetalDrago
01-02-11, 01:46 AM
Updated

The Soulforged
01-02-11, 01:54 AM
When a chick says she's bisexual, people think it's cool. Not so much when a guy says so. I'll go into greater detail in the next thread I do, just for you jack.

MetalDrago
01-02-11, 01:59 AM
I might add, I added little "aliases" or sayings after your names I thought fit your character (or, in the case of mine and Frost's, I thought would be funny)

Arai
01-02-11, 03:01 AM
Nicely done I must say.

Aiko
01-02-11, 08:14 AM
Nice job I say. "Spirit of Corruption" was one she was going to earn over time, coincidentally.

BlackAndBlueEyes
01-02-11, 10:19 AM
Actually, I'm gonna' have to back out.

I just don't have the creative drive to come up with a new character; and I've got a spotty enough track record when it comes to completing threads as it is.

MetalDrago
01-03-11, 06:52 PM
Alright, BaBE. I don't mind. If you want to join at a later time, you have an open invitation.

I'll be editing in some announcements in just a couple of hours, so be on the lookout for them. If it takes too long, or someone responds before I edit in the announcements, I'll post them later on (if it's a double post... eh, oh well)

MetalDrago
01-03-11, 09:40 PM
Ok, we have a loose hierarchy set up right now. It's subject to change whenever I feel like it, but... I don't think I'll be changing it all that easily.

The Dark Pyramid (work in progress name for the hierarchy)

High Dark Lord
MetalDrago Scorpio

Dark Council (consisting of Dark Lords and Ladies)
Dark Lady Calbrena
Dark Lord Jack Frost

Regular Membership (a few of you will likely be promoted shortly, but like I said, it's a work in progress)
Kurai Kaosu
Seed Vicious

Now, we get down to the nitty gritty. There will be several different sects to this PG, not just one. Think of the Ixian Knights's "Teams" and you'll be close to what we're looking for.

Dark Dragon Corps (The Military Arm of the Alliance)
Head- MetalDrago Scorpio

Dark Heralds (To be explained later)

Shadow Dwellers (more or less a recon and assassination team)

Additions and Subtractions will probably be made, but in the meantime, these are our three main teams.

Wynken
01-04-11, 07:49 AM
Wynken's not the type to go in for camaraderie or teamwork. He's not apt to align himself to a cause or any single goal, but he'll serve you for as long as it serves himself.

It's as close to "I'm in" as I can promise, given his personality.

Jack Frost
01-04-11, 06:13 PM
Drago I'm going to start refering to you as boss or Mi'lord. Is that alright?

Anyways Mi'lord, perhaps we should move to start some quests? I've had a lot of down time and I need to get some posts in...

Elthas_Belthasar
01-05-11, 10:38 AM
Sorry about that just now. I posted with the wrong character. Anyway Drago, It's Pavel, I am interested in joining YOUR PG with this character. Let me know anyway I can be of assistance.

MetalDrago
01-05-11, 05:23 PM
Yes, of course. I'll update shortly

MetalDrago
01-06-11, 03:54 AM
Okay, everybody. I'm about ready to put us in the PG area, which means things are about to get active (yes, that includes me!). So everyone decide what you want to do in the PG. This means pick a team or come and find me and describe exactly what kind of job you see your character doing on behalf of the PG. There are other possible jobs than just being on one of the three teams, though we'll need people on the teams as well. So, if you're looking for something in particular, we'll see if we can't work something out, make a new team, or what-have-you.

Wynken, since you're not sure your character will be staying with us, I can make special arrangements for him if you'd like. Drago isn't the type to turn away help when it is offered, even temporarily. So, think of something your character and the PG can both gain from an exchange of services, and I'll be happy to help work something out.

Aiko
01-06-11, 06:45 AM
We've already worked out Cally's role.

MetalDrago
01-16-11, 07:59 AM
Ok, I know the group was originally called Disciples of N'Jal, but we need a different, more inclusive name. I'm open to suggestions. Dark Alliance is a standby name if no agreement over a better name can be reached.

giga123
01-16-11, 08:52 AM
Can I join as something my guy is an Assassin and evil?

MetalDrago
01-16-11, 09:23 AM
We're still open to new recruits, but I thought you were taking part in Requiem's Power Group.

giga123
01-16-11, 09:48 AM
We cant do two? I thought we could.

MetalDrago
01-16-11, 09:55 AM
I suppose it's possible to do two, but if our PGs are ever against one another, you'll have to pick a side.

giga123
01-16-11, 10:53 AM
ok im good with that.

MetalDrago
01-16-11, 11:01 AM
Very well. Consider yourself a member. Please post a link to your character profile for me, and I'll add you to the official roster.

giga123
01-16-11, 11:17 AM
http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?22278-Wolf

That is my char link, and can I join as an Assassin in the group?

MetalDrago
01-16-11, 11:37 AM
We have need for all kinds of people. Once we have the leadership of the PG ironed out, I'll keep in mind your assassin preference.

giga123
01-16-11, 12:16 PM
All right, that's cool

Esmerelda
01-17-11, 10:02 AM
I still say "Dissonance" would be a good name. Or, rather, it would be an Evil name...

Kurai
01-17-11, 11:33 AM
Dissonance sounds good to me as well. We should hold an IC change of leadership thread to make everything official. Just an idea.

Oliver
01-17-11, 12:41 PM
I am thinking of adding a second profile to Cydnar's, a Drow spider assassin based on the Cult of Dratzz that is essentially a spider cult...would that be a sort of character that'd fit, as that'd then give you someone to fight (Cydnar) and someone to strengthen ranks?

The Soulforged
01-17-11, 10:37 PM
Dissonance is just peachy for me as well. I support a IC thread too. Especially if there's cake to go with the leadership change.

Jack Frost
01-17-11, 11:33 PM
Yes...
Let us have cake, baked from lies!
A cake of lies, how delicious. Seed, Kurai, we should do a thread together over perhaps just the three of our characters hanging around whatever temporary base we have to introduce our characters. What do you think?

The Soulforged
01-18-11, 01:40 AM
Sure Jack, I'll play with ya. Our first mission of our yet-to-be-offically-named power group. It'll be fun.

MetalDrago
01-19-11, 06:01 AM
Sounds like Dissonance is the majority consensus for right now. Also, Duffy, as far as creating an evil person to join up, you're always welcome. A starter thread for us to basically introduce ourselves will work fine for me. I'm going to play it that Lorenor just up and disappeared for now. While he has been retired, I want to give Pavel the option of reviving him at a later time, so we're not going to say he's dead. Sound good to everyone?

Duffy
01-19-11, 06:39 AM
I'm essentially giving Cydnar's brother a profile, so I will work on it when I can and join in the melee when appropriate :).

MetalDrago
01-19-11, 06:49 AM
Alright. We have a few hours. If anyone disagrees with the name Dissonance, speak up in the next few hours or forever hold your peace. I'll be creating the Power Group "Group" in the Control Panel soon, and then I'll be posting us up in the PG area. The only reason I'm not working on it as I write this is because I have a Judgment owed, and I really need to get down to doing it.

Jack Frost
01-19-11, 08:52 AM
Dissonance is great, perhaps our first mission should be small...
We should get a boat.

Duffy
01-19-11, 10:19 AM
Please put Nihjar Yrene down under Dark Heralds if allowed, otherwise in the military branch. Since he's a Drow cleric it would be appropriate for him to be a spokesman for the word of the Prophet.

MetalDrago
01-19-11, 10:32 AM
Very well. As soon as you're done registering him, we'll see where he fits in best.

MetalDrago
01-22-11, 07:08 PM
Look who's back (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?22356-To-Humble-Thy-Foes...)

Also, Duffy, would you please provide me a link to Nihjar's profile?

Duffy
01-22-11, 07:10 PM
:) Where do you want Nihjar sir?

MetalDrago
01-22-11, 07:13 PM
I read it before, and considering all things, I'd like to see him as a part of the Dark Dragon Corps, but that's just a personal preference. In the end, it's your decision.

Duffy
01-22-11, 07:13 PM
Then rock elf is ready to smashy smash :)

Mutant_Lorenor
01-22-11, 08:10 PM
Hey guys. As some of you know, I recently brought Lorenor back. I am gonna be helping MD out with the PG as much as possible. I am keeping my character, Elthas in the PG as well. So if you guys wanna chit-chat, hit me up on AIM or YIM. Sorry to those of you I owe posts for, I needed to recharge my batteries. I needed a break from Lorenor basically I am sure most of you will understand. Anyway gang, I look forward to working alongside my fellows of N'Jal.

Arai
01-22-11, 09:28 PM
Glad to hear you decided to stick around with Lorenor, he's fun to RP with.

MetalDrago
01-23-11, 12:36 AM
My brother is back. It's about time. And they asked why I didn't hold the funeral. I knew you'd be back, you vampire/ghoul/zombie/necromancer/whatever the fuck you are.

Requiem of Insanity
01-23-11, 01:51 AM
Under new management I see, well, then perhaps it should be you I discuss with in terms of a potential partnership...Welcome back, Lorenor.

MetalDrago
01-23-11, 02:06 AM
Actually, Pavel and I discussed it, and we'll be sharing control of the PG, as partners

Mutant_Lorenor
01-23-11, 10:44 AM
Yeah gang. I'm here to stay. I'm sorry for leaving in the first place but I needed a break of sorts to recharge myself.

MetalDrago
03-10-11, 08:19 AM
Ok, where did everyone go?

Duffy
03-10-11, 08:47 AM
Nowhere, I'm waiting for the recruitment thread to appear :p.

Jack Frost
03-10-11, 09:10 AM
I'm still here and waiting...

MetalDrago
03-10-11, 09:29 AM
The PG has a page. I'm waiting on people to post there, so we can start getting ideas rolling

Alberdyne_Cormyr
03-10-11, 09:58 AM
I'm getting some Dissonance quests planned. For anybody who is interested please contact me. After I am done with my current "Raids" project I will start something new. Jack Frost, I will be posting in our thread later today. Sorry for my delay. Kurai, I am interested in starting a new project with you unless you want to finish our old one first. To everybody I have projects going with, please contact me. To people I'm NOT working with yet, contact me as well. I wanna be CERTAIN this group kicks off in good terms. We got a lot of work to do to catch up with The IK.

Quick Edit: Wrong Account I know. I forgot to switch but it's me, Lorenor. This is just an alt of mine for those of you who don't know.

Jack Frost
03-10-11, 10:09 AM
Wheres the
PG page?
Post a link por favor.

MetalDrago
03-10-11, 12:53 PM
Here ya go (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?22384-Dissonance)

Kurai
03-10-11, 12:58 PM
Still here, mostly lurking though.

A combination of work, my own literary pursuits, and general lack of motivation has propelled me to post less.

But if you all want to do some sort of big quest or something I suppose I'm game. My posting frequency won't be all that high I'm afraid.