PDA

View Full Version : Request for Training. Squire for hire.

Ganlon Martel
01-06-11, 09:01 PM
Hello out there to all of you in Althanas. I was flipping through all of the wonderful places and postings that have been done in this world, there are amazing creations, and I noticed the Ravenheart Academy. There has Never been a posting in this area. I wondered why. Ganlon Martel is a neophyte to this world and has just the basics of military training and swordsmanship. There are so many of you out there with marvelous stories, okay, that’s a lot of sunshine to be blowing up peoples arses, but it is true. So here is what I was thinking. Ganlon needs to be a squire or a new recruit to some soldier. I am looking for one or two writers that are willing to do a training thread as a mentor, maybe a R. Lee Ermey from Full Metal Jacket type of guy or maybe Mr. Miyagi. So what’s in it for your character? If this actually gets up and running new characters are going to be able to learn new skills and feel like there is a way to get up to speed; most importantly, you can charge. I am looking for guidance on this idea maybe this has been put to bed already. Somebody let me know.