View Full Version : Boss Claims

Max Dirks
01-10-11, 03:00 PM
To claim a boss, please include the following:

Name of Boss:
Names of Participants:
Date of Request:
Battle Type (and if A, who will be playing as the boss):

Boss claims are first come first serve. Do not post a new battle thread until the moderator or Petoux has approved your claim. After the claim has been approved, you have seven (7) days to post the thread or the claim is forfeit. If you have accidentally claimed a boss that has already been claimed, the moderator will ask you to claim another. Finally, you cannot claim a boss you have submitted.

Silence Sei
01-14-11, 12:50 AM
Silence Sei, Ruby La Roux, Slayer of the Rot, and Kylin Rouge claim Dadelus Orlouge, in type B.

Petoux
01-14-11, 09:43 AM
Your claim is accepted, go ahead and post. If none of you do so in the seven (7) days allowed to do so, the claim is forfeit. Good luck, and since the boss is type B it should be more interesting.

Secret:

Type C (assuming it will happen) will be speed battling. No more info than that ... for now. ;)

Azrael
02-09-11, 03:15 AM
Name of Boss: Undead Wendigo
Names of Participants: Azrael, Lancaster, Sighter Tnailog, Hysteria, Slayer of the Rot
Date of Request: February 9, 2011
Battle Type (and if A, who will be playing as the boss): Type A. Hysteria will be playing the boss.

I know the rules say that we can't claim a boss that we created (Hysteria created the Wendigo). But since he created it specifically for our thread and for the purpose of playing the Wendigo, I hope you make an exception this time. =)

Revenant
02-09-11, 09:20 AM
You've got it. You have seven days from today to begin the battle with Weredigo, Undead Wendigo (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?22253-Boss-List&p=180677&viewfull=1#post180677).

Petoux
02-10-11, 08:02 PM
Revenant, you will have to make sure they post within the 7 day thing (or someone else I guess) I'll be on vacation during that time, thanks.

One final note, since it's Type A ... I assume Hysteria is starting the thread then? Or someone else?

Azrael
02-11-11, 03:04 AM
Our thread: http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?22489-Weredigo-Undead-Wendigo-(Closed)

Hysteria is playing the boss, but she wasn't the one who started the thread.

Revenant
02-11-11, 11:56 AM
It doesn't much matter who posts first, though i would have preferred the thread to be posted in the Boss Battles section. Have at it.

Slayer of the Rot
02-12-11, 09:36 PM
Name of Boss: Larren Ordhir
Names of Participants: Slayer of the Rot, Ennigmatic Immortal, Amsen
Date of Request: 2/12/2011
Battle Type: B

Revenant
02-13-11, 10:05 AM
You've got it Slayer. Type A assumes that you'll be playing the role of the boss instead of your own character. If you all want to write your characters then I suggest you do a Type B battle where everyone writes the boss.

Slayer of the Rot
02-13-11, 07:47 PM
Whoa whoa. Ok, yeah. I didn't really understand the difference I guess, and there's no way I'm ditching Dan for Larren. So Type B then.

Northman
02-24-11, 04:13 AM
Name of Boss: Bloodseeker Warband
Names of Participants: Amen, blackdog1, Ganlon Martel, Northman
Date of Request: 24-02-2011
Battle Type: B

Petoux
02-24-11, 12:23 PM
Approved, go ahead and start posting. Remember, you have seven days to start the thread ... and seven days in between your posts otherwise all experience and other rewards are null and void ... as well as the boss still being alive.

Knave
05-13-11, 06:55 AM
Name of Boss: Dark Stone of Orox
Names of Participants: Car'a'can, Rhiannon, Amen, Knave
Date of Request: 5/13/2011 ===> Friday the 13th, fitting.
Battle Type: B, a bunch of faceless mooks don't need much attention.

Revenant
05-17-11, 09:44 AM
You've all got it, just start the thread and off you go.

Godric
06-01-11, 01:55 PM
Name of Boss: Ganudo
Names of Participants: Godric and Jack Death
Date of Request: 5/1/11
Battle Type B is fine.

Symbiosis
06-22-11, 07:47 PM
Name of Boss: The Knight
Names of Participants: Symbiosis, Glass, Mutant Lorenor
Date of Request: 7/22/11
Battle Type B is fine.

I'm just gonna assume nobody has problems with this and I can start.

Amber Eyes
09-09-11, 12:46 AM
Name of Boss: Smiling Lads
Names of Participants: Amber Eyes and Playback
Date of Request: 9/09/11
Battle Type B

Atzar
10-07-11, 02:03 AM
Name of Boss: Bloodseeker Warband
Names of Participants: Atzar Kellon, Jack Callahan
Date of Request: October 7, 2011
Battle Type (and if A, who will be playing as the boss): Type B

Jack Callahan will be posting the intro for this battle soon.