PDA

View Full Version : Dissonance

MetalDrago
01-26-11, 04:01 AM
In the shadows of the night, there are those that prey upon the good and decent of society, taking their lives, blood, money, life force, livestock, or anything of value to them. These beings are truly vile and evil in every way. These people, monsters, spectres, demons, and other assorted creatures are just the kind of creatures we're looking for. We call upon the forces of darkness in the world to stand together, or face a slow extinction at the hands of those who would have us killed.

We are Dissonance, an organization of beings who thrive on chaos, discord, and evil. Together, we draw upon the forces of Evil to make ourselves stronger for the coming war with the forces of Good. We do not believe that what we are doing is justified or right in any measurable way. We accept that we are the Destroyers, the Upsetters, the Plague Spreaders. We are all about our business for different reasons. Some of us want control, others money, even others want pure power, and the most depraved of us just want to watch the world burn around us. Where once we were scattered and few, together we become more powerful than most can imagine.

Dark Alliance Roster

Mutant_Lorenor (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?21227-Genome-10-Prodigy-of-N-Jal) - Lorenor V'halkulus, Grand Primus of N'Jal
MetalDrago (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=21179) - MetalDrago Scorpio, Paladin of N'Jal
Aiko (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=21651) - Calbrena, Incarnation of Corruption
Kurai (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=21903) - Kurai Kaosu, One of Two, Separate Yet Inseparable
The Soulforged (http://althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=21116) - Seed Vicious, the Man With the Haunting Laugh
Jack Frost (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=21306) - Jack Frost, Winter's Wrath
Wynken (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=20137) - Wynken Vanaril, Master or Servant to the Sword He Wields?
Elthas_Belthasar (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=22219) - Elthas Belthasar, Simple Artist or So Much More?
giga123 (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?22278-Wolf) - Wolf, Not Really a Wolf
Nihjar Yrene (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?22334-The-Son-Of-Stone-And-Sorrow-(Nihjar-Level-0)) - Nihjar Yrene, Son of Stone

Hierarchy

High Dark Lords - The highest rank of Dissonance, held by the overall leaders of the group. Each High Dark Lord carries with himself a special title.

Grand Primus of N'Jal - Lorenor V'halkulus
Captain-Commander of the Dark Dragon Corps - MetalDrago Scorpio

The Dark Council - The second highest ranking members of Dissonance hold positions on the Dark Council, and each have an equal say in the day to day operation of the group. They also have the right to bring up new business with the High Dark Lords, such as special missions and such they would wish to go on. These people are referred to as Dark Lord or Lady, and may or may not have other titles based on what faction they are in or have dominion over.

Dark Lady Calbrena
Dark Lord Jack Frost

Disciples of N'Jal - This sect is special, as any member of another sect may join. This is the religious or cult side of the group. These people sing the praises of N'Jal, and members may be exposed to the N'Jal Protocol, a series of nanites that enter the blood stream and cause mutations in the affected, usually depending wholly on that person's personality.

Head - Lorenor V'halkulus

Dark Dragon Corps - The military and main business front of Dissonance. While the Dark Dragon Corps is the main military arm of the group, it is also a mercenary group that will do almost any job for hire. You pay us enough gold, we'll take the job. This group has no set of established morals, and will do whatever it takes to get the job done. This includes assassinations and the like.

Head - MetalDrago Scorpio

Members -
Kurai Kaosu

Look out for other groups, as we expand our member base. There will be many more groups to come, and I will edit them in as they come.

Regular Membership - Novitiates - These are members of the group who have not selected one of the other sects in the group.

Seed Vicious
Wynken Vanaril
Elthias Belthasar
Nihjar Yrene

NPCs - These are members of the group that are made by our members as trainers, bodyguards, etc. The main focus of our NPC list will be trainers, NPCs that we can pitch against one another as training tools to help each other become stronger.

Terramat the Deceitful Assassin (http://althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=21547)

So come all ye unfaithful, murderous, insane criminals and evil masterminds of the world. Dissonance is officially open for business!

Jack Frost
03-11-11, 01:15 PM
I have a Thread idea for y'all (I can use that becuase I'm from texas)

Starting an evil organization for Dummies: Your first evil base: Get possibly Lorenor, Drago, Myself, and others to "buy" a hunted house somewhere and convert it into living quarters for our current Pc's. This could be a starting point for a series of quests establishing our empire.

Wynken
03-11-11, 01:22 PM
You're choice of words is horrible, man. No offense, but I can't envision the villains of the world getting together to dust cobwebs and do home renovations together. Also, the thought of us living together paints the wrong picture, I believe.

Maybe it's just me though.

orphans
03-11-11, 02:56 PM
=^ ^=....... I can picture Lorenor with an apron on cooking breakfast for the gang in the morning...

Elrundir
03-11-11, 04:19 PM
Throw in an effeminate cat and you've got a sitcom.

Mutant_Lorenor
03-11-11, 05:39 PM
hahahah. Yeah Lorenor actually is the cooking type. :) But in all seriousness, Dissonance takes care of it's own. I'm actually supportive of this idea Jack. We just gotta figure out the logistics of it. Earning an HQ type deal would be very beneficial to us.

Silence Sei
03-11-11, 07:41 PM
But finding a hunted house.

You'll have to beat the people hunting it first.

Secondly, a group of evil-doers living together in one big happy family? It never works.

Look at the Legion of Doom

If Solomon Grundy hadn't come out of the closet in front of Bizarro, he would have never been decapitated the next day.

Mutant_Lorenor
03-11-11, 09:47 PM
Actually beating the "Hunters" shouldn't be too hard with the activity on this site lately. :P Anyway, that was a cheap-shot I know. But yeah despite the differences within the Legion of Doom, Luthor was able to make it work for so long. That in most alternate realities in DC, Luthor SOMEHOW manages to stay on top. (Depending on who pens the story) So villains organizations require strong leadership. In my opinion, despite Jack's wording it CAN and WILL work. The base doesn't have to be a haunted house for the record.

MetalDrago
03-12-11, 03:11 AM
We have a solid base in Raiaera as we speak. It's not been fully fleshed out, but seriously, it's a good base. We don't have to be out there for the whole world to know where we are and what we're doing. Control, and from control, power, and from power, domination. I don't mind where we're based from. For all I care, each Lord and Lady of the Council could have a base all to themselves, but I know that the Dark Dragon Corps will be run out of Mosil Z'sarug, where everything Lorenor and I built started. Sorry for the rant, and I mean no disrespect in any way, shape, or form.

Jack Frost
03-12-11, 11:16 AM
(Sorry I'm being...immature, I just want to have fun with this...)
Alright,
Evil bachelor pad is going to be put to the side for now... I'll save it for a rainy day
I'll also buy a kitty...of DOOM later...
Some legit quest ideas would be looking for NPC allies. Are there huge pockets of the undead in the mountains of Scara brae? Could we hire evil mermaid henchmen? (silly suggestions, don't take them at face value)
Also Lorenor I would love to get with you and do a combat training thread to buff Jack a bit.

The Soulforged
03-12-11, 01:56 PM
There is absolutely nothing wrong with having fun! If there is, I quit here and now! Besides, they're taking about comic books, which hardy has anything to do with Althanas (or does it?). On that subject, I was always a fan of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants (not that they were really evil).

In any case, sexy mermaid henchmen! I support this!

MetalDrago
03-13-11, 03:24 AM
I didn't mean to bash any ideas as being too silly. If it was taken that way, I apologize. NPC helpers... Now that's something I'll get behind. So, who's going to be in on this PG Quest? I'm hazarding a shot in the dark here, but I'd like at least 3 of us to be in on it, and I need to formally introduce MD as a part of the PG, so I'm definitely in.

Jack Frost
03-13-11, 12:55 PM
I'll join,
I'll need a little help with plot because big quests are not my forte...

Duffy
03-13-11, 01:46 PM
I'm game.

MetalDrago
03-13-11, 01:46 PM
I can help you construct a plot. Catch me on PM, AIM, or Yahoo and we'll work something out.

The Soulforged
03-13-11, 02:21 PM
I'll play too, if you want more.

MetalDrago
03-13-11, 02:57 PM
Speaking of, we need groups for the PG. The DDC have the mercenary base covered, but we need a little more... specialization.

Jack Frost
03-13-11, 07:58 PM
I'm up for Recon!

As for plot I'll shoot you a pm in a bit...

Wynken
03-14-11, 11:05 AM
Been seriously pressed for time lately, but I'm still fairly active if you need more assistance. Should be much better now as well, since I just wrapped up a big project over the weekend.

Mutant_Lorenor
03-14-11, 11:20 AM
@Soulforged-I support sexy mermaids.

@MD-I'd join in on this project except I have to start wrapping up the current Raids project. Furthermore, I have another project I am going to be starting soon with Lorenor. MD, don't forget to post in our battle with your certain "other".

@Wynken-I'm posting today in our new thread. I'll be able to pick up the pace for a few days straight bro.

@Jack Frost-I will be posting in our thread today as well. Furthermore, our expanded project we were talking about will be ready possibly today.

The Soulforged
03-16-11, 10:01 PM
That's it. I'm starting a sexy mermaid hunting quest.

MetalDrago
03-16-11, 10:23 PM
Sounds like fun. If you need any help, catch any of us (except for me, I'm a little slow here recently)

Mutant_Lorenor
03-16-11, 10:47 PM
@Wynken-I posted in our thread, take a look at it as SOON as you can.

@Jack Frost-I will post a training thread for you shortly that will take place after I the current project is done.

Mutant_Lorenor
03-16-11, 11:25 PM
I double-post, many apologies.

Jack Frost, you ask I deliver the goods. Here (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?22579-Brothers-in-The-Dark.-%28Dissonance-Closed%29&p=181687#post181687) is the thread. Our training session will begin there.

For all you other Dissonance members who want to play, hit me up and we shall get more threads going. I'm an ass-hair shy of level 11 and I'm DYING to hit it. So if any of you guys wanna help out, I got a few ideas we can try. Just hit me up on AIM or here on Althy.

Elthas_Belthasar
03-16-11, 11:39 PM
All right gang; one last post, I promise. But this is my other alt so it's technically not triple-posting.

I apologize for all the post, I just been a busy-bee tonight.

Gang, I need ONE solid partner for Elthas's First Quest (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?22328-Final-Orders.).

Any of you handsome devils will do. I am just looking to get this done soon!!! Let's ROLL!!!

MetalDrago
03-17-11, 12:49 AM
We're about to have a restructuring. One or two of you guys be looking to get a promotion, and get in contact with me if you can think of any remotely useful subgroups. Frost wants a recon group, so we'll come up with a name for that. Anyone else have an idea about another group within the PG?

MetalDrago
03-21-11, 08:55 PM
Alright, everyone, anyone interested in a training thread with my NPC Terramat please post here. It is training, but it will not be easy by any means. We'll be using this as a way to help anyone who needs help writing better do so, and for those who do manage to win, I'll be requesting that these threads be Judged as battles, meaning the experience gain for anyone who can outscore me won't be meager.

If you don't need help in writing better (ie I know some of you write a hell of a lot better than I do), think of it as some quick threads to get some easy experience.

Wynken
03-22-11, 07:44 AM
I'm game. I actually haven't participated in a battle thread yet...

Jack Frost
03-22-11, 12:51 PM
I'm game for a training thread...
I need to get my writing improved, one of the judges had the balls to claim I was writing as if it was on AIM...

MetalDrago
03-23-11, 12:09 AM
Alright, I think I can take care of both of you. Do you guys want to start or would you prefer to have me do the opening posts?

The Soulforged
03-23-11, 02:28 AM
It's sexy mermaid hunting time! (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?22591-To-Catch-A-Mermaid&p=181801#post181801)

I'd like one, maybe two people to join me on this wonderful adventure. I intend to play it a bit by ear, take it easy, and more than likely completely fail in the hunt. But hey, just cause you fail in one hunt doesn't mean the next hunt will be unsuccessful.

Come on. Sexy. Mermaid. Henchmen. You know you want in on this.

Wynken
03-23-11, 07:44 AM
Alright, I think I can take care of both of you. Do you guys want to start or would you prefer to have me do the opening posts?

Since Jack and I are both kinda getting cutting our teeth here, why don't you go ahead and open it up for us?

Jack Frost
03-23-11, 07:48 AM
Seed I call a spot joining you on this fishing trip...

Elthas_Belthasar
03-23-11, 12:27 PM
Can I join you guys with Elthas? For the mermaid trip. It would be my honour to assist.

The Soulforged
03-23-11, 02:07 PM
I welcome you both with open arms and bottles of beer. I'll shoot you both a pm later today with my general plan, but feel free to go ahead and post your intros, and help yourself to some of Seed's beer. It's not half bad.

Elthas_Belthasar
03-23-11, 02:16 PM
Thanks bro, I will post ASAP.

MetalDrago
03-23-11, 05:32 PM
Alright. I'll have the opening posts up tonight.

Edit: This PG is open to all comers, as long as they be evil or on the evil side of neutral.

Kurai
03-28-11, 10:19 PM
Put me down for the Dark Dragon Corps.

MetalDrago
03-30-11, 12:12 AM
Consider it done. And sorry about taking so long, Wynken and Jack, I've been a little busy this past week

MetalDrago
09-14-11, 01:06 AM
Alright, we're officially back up and running. We're accepting new recruits, and anyone who still wants in on this PG and is a past member, please post here so I can make sure your name stays on the roster.

Mutant_Lorenor
02-20-12, 10:57 PM
Drago-For the umpteenth time I have returned.

I know I keep going inactive, but I have returned to stay this time.

I want to help you out with the PG as much as possible. Let me know everything I can do to help.