PDA

View Full Version : A Legacy of Blood (R&C)

Elrundir
01-26-11, 11:49 PM
Quest thread is here (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?22388-A-Legacy-of-Blood).

Alright, so I've spoken to Rayse and Sei, who expressed interest in this quest already. In case you've forgotten, this is the one I spoke to you guys about last week where we'll be taking a delightfully refreshing trip into the deepest recesses of Elrundir's mind. And in the process, maybe you can help me make this character usable again.

What I've posted so far is a prologue of sorts to set the scene. How you guys get from where you are to where he is is up to you. I know Rayse had an idea in mind for that for his character, and he had a possibility in mind for you as well, Sei, if you want it. I think I've left it fairly open for you guys to find a way in, though. If necessary, I'll GM a little until you guys actually reach Elrundir's location. Once you get there, the fun will really start.

If anyone else has an interest in getting involved with this, I only ask two things:

1) That you have a good reason for wanting to get involved in this situation, and a plausible means of getting involved in the first place. People aren't likely to just be wandering the forest and stumbling across him.

2) That you be active enough to see this through. In most quests I'm not the type to announce this from the get-go, but I'm finding it very difficult to use Elrundir without getting this quest done with, so I absolutely need to do so.

Anyhoo, feel free to ask/comment/discuss as necessary. You can always find me on AIM, too. :)

Elrundir
02-14-11, 02:35 PM
Alrighty, my post is up at last. Sorry it took so long, I was just never happy with it and I was trying to figure out how best to arrange the next couple of posts. What I was thinking is that whichever one of you posts next (I'm not too concerned with posting order, but you guys can work it out between yourselves if you like or we can just keep on in the same order) could do the conversation/asking questions thing if your character has any, and then they could be attacked in the canopy by some form of beasties. You can be as twisted and creative with those as you like. One of you can start the battle and the other can finish it (and also ask any questions if you like) and then we'll get into the memories with my next post? I thought that way we could start with Elrundir's and then we'd have time to see how things go before your own characters see theirs.

Anyway, not set in stone yet. Just a thought, so feel free to post your own.