PDA

View Full Version : New Clothes

Beauty
08-09-06, 06:53 PM
Lord Gregory Carth hid a sneer as he made his way through the bustling crowd in the Bazaar. He was unused to shopping in such a place. Normally, his shopping would have been done in the city proper at a lords' tailoring shop. However, for once he was not shopping for himself. At least, not completely for himself. A few days ago, he had truly noticed just how short and worn out Slave's dress was and had decided to buy her a new one. Unfortunately, the kind of dresses suitable for her were not to be found in the city proper.

Slave skipped along happily slightly behind her Master. She was excited to be seeing a new place even if her had not told her why they were coming here. Her dress, little more than a long shirt, was ragged, torn in places with a few patches here and there. It was barely long enough to cover her bottom and front. The neckline had been torn a long time ago to make room for her breasts. She did not understand why her Master had never gotten her a new dress, but she accepted it.

Men watched the pretty young girl walk by, openly ogling the large amount of skin and cleavage her dress revealed. Slave noticed none of it, keeping her eyes on her Master ahead of her. She followed him as he ducked into a small shop with a sign out front indicating a seamstress' shop.

Inside, Slave gasped aloud at the many dresses hanging on wooden stands. She had never seen so many dresses in one place since she and Master Carth had left his home in Salvar. Seeing that she was being left behind, she hurried to catch up with Carth who was now speaking to the owner of the establishment.

"Good afternoon. I need two dresses for my slave. Her current dress is in shambles. Nothing too fancy, just plain linen will do. What do you have already made? I'm a busy man and do not have time to wait for dresses to be made."

Raelyse
08-10-06, 06:41 AM
A posh voice was both the first and last thing that shopkeepers wanted to hear. It usually meant money in exchange of dignity. This morning, the young shopkeeper manning the counter while his boss slept in, didn't feel like he was going to receive either.

His customers, both of them differed so greatly that it was almost obvious the amount he was going to receive for his trouble. This woman could have easily been wearing a potato sack and he wouldn't have noticed the difference.

Sighing, he turned away briefly to take in a large breath. It was the only way he could muster the smile he now displayed to his customer.

"Well sir, we have a range of dresses... at a range of prices. Each of the seven aisles has clothing at 10 GP increments starting from 5 GP. Just pick out whatever you want."

Beauty
08-12-06, 02:50 AM
Carth grated inwardly at the shopkeeper's lack of propriety. To the young lord's mind, the shopkeeper should have come out from behind the counter to show him exactly what he thought would best suit his customer. Instead, the young man just stood there and gave directions. Nodding curtly, he led Slave to the dresses.

Several minutes later, he returned with two dresses hung over his arm. Each was made of good linen, cut simply with a low-scooping bodice and short sleeves. The bottom hem on one would come down to Slave's knees, the other to her ankles.

"I will get these two. Now, how much do they cost?"

Raelyse
08-12-06, 03:18 AM
"15, each," the shopkeeper replied behind a smile.

Beauty
08-12-06, 04:00 AM
"Very well..."

The young lord scowled, but only for a moment, then carefully counted out 30 pieces of gold and handed them to the shopkeep. He handed the knee-length dress over to Slave with the instruction to put it on.

Slave took the dress and immediately slipped out of her rags, revealing her young, lush curves to all eyes. She quickly pulled the linen dress on. It fit her perfectly. This one was green in color.

Raelyse
08-12-06, 08:36 AM
"Sir, would that be all or would you and your... spouse like something else?"

The shopkeeper showed enough enthusiasm in his eyes for a school of eager students, unaware of what would soon happen to him.

Beauty
08-16-06, 05:12 PM
Lord Carth's eyes narrowed at the suggestion that Slave was his spouse, but he wanted to be away from the Bazaar entirely just as soon as he could manage it.

"She is not my spouse, boy. Were you not listening when I first entered your...shop? She is a slave and you would be wise not to make such assumptions in the future. Good day."

Leaving the gold on the counter, he turned and beckoned for Slave to follow him outside. He had to leave before he let his temper get the better of him. Slave followed wordlessly, admiring her new dress as she walked along slightly behind him just as before.

Raelyse
08-17-06, 08:00 AM
"And I just thought you were being kinky."

(Transaction Complete.

+ 30 EXP
- 30 GP)

Zieg dil' Tulfried
08-17-06, 11:57 AM
EXP added and GP deducted!