Nickname: Angie
Race: Homo-Felinus
Height: 5'3
Weight: 135 lbs.
Hair Color: Ember
Eye Color: Grey
Marital Status: Single
Pet: Black Panther Cub

Appearance: Angie is a small gentle natured catgirl with an hourglass build. Her innocent gray almond-shaped eyes are lifeless, unable to see the things she once enjoyed in her childhood. Her ember colored hair drapes down to her waist in no fashionable style, just simple, straight, slightly wavy, and elegant. She tries to keep it as well groomed as possible, but when you're blind life is even more difficult even for the simplest of tasks.

Her hands are small and delicate; her skin is tanned from the burning fire she grew to dread. Once she shifts to her catgirl form she acquires fur that is white with black stripes on her thighs and shoulders, as well as black streaks on her ears and tail. Her sensitive ears are alert and pointed, and her tail is thick and carried straight.

She wears slightly torn blue denim shorts that look like rags around the bottom of the legs, with a black belly shirt, reaching a few inches below her breasts, that seems to contrast with her white and black fur. With her black knee high cowgirl boots to complete the scene, her fashion preferences are best described as "country girl."

Personality: Angela could be best described as shy, quiet, and often full of uneasiness and tension. She tends to fear the company of strangers, being unable to see them she hasn't a clue if they're friend or foe; of if they got a weapon pointed at her.

She prefers the company of her companion, Shadow, whom is a young black panther cub that lost his family to hunters, similar to how she lost her own family 8 years prior. She often feels lonely, despite the company of her pet, as she desires to meet more of her kind.

With the death of her entire clan, she wanders alone, training Shadow to be her guide animal, her eyes, so he can lead her once he's old enough to. She often cries herself to sleep, and wanders alone at night, praying to one day be united with one of her kind.

Weapons:

Sphinx Eye Gem Staff: Not really a weapon. This albino staff, which bears a red ruby on the end, belonged to her Mother before the nobles took her life. It is now a cherished artifact that Angie never lets out of her grasp. With the little powers bestowed in the staff, Angela uses it to cast simple healing charms and other such magic; but most of the time, it's used as 'a guide stick for the blind'.

Armor:

Albino Cloak: A mystical pure white cloak that was passed on through her heritage for generations. It wards against lesser curses and harmful enchantments. If faced with a more powerful foe, this cloak would prove useless to her defenses.

Jewelry:

Gold Pendent: her mother gave This Pendent to her when she was 5. Its shining silver chain fastens around her neck, while the heart shaped pendent rests upon her chest over her heart. She never takes it off, as it's much too important to her.

Abilities:

Active

Healing Prayer: When herself, or her companions are injured, she prays on behalf of the victim of said injury. Takes 5 posts to cast. Heals small wounds such as cuts, scrapes, small bite wounds, and scratches.

Shape Shift: She can turn human cat-woman and white tiger cub at will the transformation is painful but useful at times. The transformation takes one post when she’s turning human from cat-woman form and one post when turning into a cat from cat-woman form. It takes the same amount of time to transform back and she cannot transform to cat form from human form or vice versa. (Lasts as long as she is conscious)

Passive

Acute Hearing: Due to 8 years of being blind, Angie has worked on developing her other senses. Through this she acquired very sensitive hearing, even more acute then most felines. She can hear sounds ranging from 20 feet away clearly.

Language Felinus: this skill allows Angie to understand felines of all shapes and sizes and she can communicate with the small ones but as she grows older she will be able to talk to the bigger and more dangerous ones and perhaps be able to convince them to help her in her quest to find others like her; as well as be her eyes and guide her. For now, she can only communicate with lesser beast.

History:

Death of the Albino Clan:

The Albino Clan was a well respected, once proud race of snow colored Homo-Felinus. Angela Ilene McCarthy was considered royalty there, as she was daughter of the Clan Chief. Little did she know, she'd never become the Queen of her Clan....

-----------------------------

It was a beautiful day with the sun shining bright high in the sky. A very small white tiger cub was running and chasing a butterfly in a field happily, until she heard a voice calling her.

"Angie, come inside, dear! Your dinner is getting cold!"

Shifting back to her catgirl form, the 10 year old girl ran back to the mansion eager to eat whatever it was her Mother had prepared for them today. "Coming, Mom! What are we having?" She asked, changing back to her human form.

"Oh, you’re favorite, Chicken and..." Angie's Mother was interrupted by an explosion followed by screams.

"What the hell was that?" Her Father had appeared on the top of the staircase that leads to the bedrooms and bathrooms.

"We're under attack! Ambush by the noblemen!"

As the town crier shouted, her Father did not waste any time arming himself and heading out to battle. The sounds of yelling, screaming, and explosions had the young girl terrified as her Mom held her close.

"Sweetie, go to your room, and no matter what, don't come down until I call you. The guards will be protecting us, no one will harm the manor, ok?"

Angie nodded, looking at her Mom once more before running up to her bedroom and laying upon her belly on the bed, eyes tightly shut, covering her head and ears with the pillow praying for it to stop.

But things only got worse. The sounds of the villagers, and soldiers, both old and young, could be heard crying their last dying plea before becoming silent. Once everything had quieted down, Angie lifted her head and went over to look out the window.

As she peered down, she saw body and dismembered bodies; and amongst the dead was the corpse of her Father. "Daddy!" Her cry was in vain, for soon after an explosion shook the house and the child smelled smoke.

Leaving her bedroom, she ran down the stairs in time to see a huge fire trapping her on the staircase. There was a familiar scream, and the girl ran down the steps calling for her Mom. Choking and gasping on the smoke, she made her way through the searing flames.

Once on the other side, she was startled to see her mother lying on the ground severely burned. Kneeling next to her body, Angie began to cry. "Don't die, Mom! Please! Don't leave me alone!"

"Angie....you must....be brave....and get yourself out....go....no...w....."

Terrified, and in shock Angela stared at the lifeless body of her beloved Mother. She put her hand on the pendent that rested nestled against her chest. Tears streaming down her face, she snapped out of the trance once she realized what she had to do.

Standing up, she grabbed her Mother's Staff, and turned toward the flames desperate to get out of the house. Holding her breath to avoid inhaling any smoke, she ran into the flames. It burned and seared at her flesh, causing her to hiss in pain; and half way through the fire, sparks flew into her face.

"My eyes!" Angie screamed, shutting her now searing eyes and rubbing the ashes out of them as she stumbled out of the flames.

Arm over her eyes, which felt like they were going to melt, she felt along the wall until she found the door. It was burning hot, but as she leaned on it, it fell through. Once outside, she crawled away from the house.

She had a few minor burns, but nothing life threatening. Her skin had later become permanently tanned as the burns healed; but for now, her nightmare had just begun. She crawled toward the fountain at the center of town, feeling her way up it until she found the water.

As Angie scooped up the water to wash out her eyes, to her horror, once the 10-year-old girl had opened her eyes; all she saw was blackness. The embers that hit her in the face had stolen her vision.

She was now alone, and blind. Unsure what to do or where to go, Angela stood up and ran away from the familiar lands she was raised on. She found herself to be in a forest or something of the sort as she could hear animals, smell bark, leaves, and fruits, as well as feel branches rubbing against her or hitting her.

She had spent 8 years on her own, struggling to survive, and fearing every sound she heard; until one day, not so long ago, she met a panther cub that was crying for his parents whom had just been shot by hunters. Adopting the young cub, she named him Shadow, and thus far, he's the only companion she has.

--------------

Pet's Name: Shadow
Race: Black Panther
Height: 1'8
Length: 2'0
Weight: 4 lbs.
Fur Color: Black
Eye Color: Blue

Pet's Appearance: Shadow is pure black, being a Black Panther. He doesn't really have any unique markings on him. Just like all panthers, though, if they light hits him just right and you look like enough; you can see the pattern on black jaguar spots. Being as he's completely black, the spots blend in and become invisible quite easily.

He's just a small cub in height and length, not even a year old yet from his appearance. He comes up to Angie's ankles in height; on his hind legs he's a little taller then her ankles.

Pet's Personality: He's a free spirited, playful, cub. He sometimes get a little hyper and wild; but he'll calm down while Angie carries him. He loves to be carried and petted. His favorites things to do are hunt bugs, and chase his tail. Sometimes he actually catches it. After losing his parents to hunters, he thinks of Angie as a Surrogate Mother.

Pet's Abilities:

Active

Pounce: Shadow attempts a feral lunge at the opponent. Since he is still in training, and no more then a cub, his attack misses often; and when it hits, it's not very powerful. He may cause the target to lose balance, however, if he rams into their legs just right.

Little Roar: Until he develops his voice and becomes an adult, this is the best he can do. Shadow attempts to distract, or if he's lucky startle, the opponent so they focus on him or flee. Unfortunately, his roar sounds like a baby growl and he's often laughed at or ignored.

Passive

Balance: Shadow can walk on almost anything without falling off. When it comes to obstacles that involve walking across ledges, he can make it just fine. He will fall off however if the ledge is too small, slanted too far in one direction, or slippery.

Purr: His purr is relaxing and soothing to hear. If he purrs loud enough, it could cause the listeners to relax. He sometimes uses his purring to soothe Angie so she can sleep better at night.

Cyrus the virus
03-30-06, 01:55 PM
I'm going to ask that you get rid of that cloak. We only allow up to steel armor at registration, so it's a stretch to allow a cloak that wards against anything. You could always buy one from the Bazaar once you've saved up enough gold.

You can replace it, just as long as the armor doesn't have any strong enchantments or wards.

Darkdestiny
03-30-06, 10:46 PM
It doesn't have 'strong wards' and it was already approved by another mod so I shouldn't have to get rid of it. It's in my first rp even and no one said anything bout it except you. >_>

I mean she doesn't even wear steel armor, and if you only 'allow steel armor' why have I seen chars without steel armor? Ran's char has fur for armor for pete's sake. It's not like I said "protects from every single thing casted on her making her invinsible."

And it's completely unfair to unapprove something that was already approved.

Cyrus the virus
03-30-06, 10:51 PM
So if my level 4 character were to try and use a 'harmful enchantment' on yours, it could be warded? Ridiculous. Nobody's approved with such powerful equipment. Either follow the rules of registration or don't register, it's simple.

Darkdestiny
03-30-06, 10:56 PM
No it couldn't ward YOUR magic. And read my original registration, Cyrus. I was already approved. I'm just fixing a few typos in my history and editted my Shapeshift. Go here if you don't believe my cloak was approved.

http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=125

Cyrus the virus
03-30-06, 10:59 PM
Whatever. I don't feel like dealing with this fucking bullshit, so I'll go ahead and put this in the archive. Yes, it's approved, whatever.