PDA

View Full Version : Recrewtment!!

Poison
08-09-06, 07:48 PM
Yes, i'm aware of the spelling mistake..i did it on purpose. Don't ask me why, I just felt like it. Anyway...

Poison needs your help! A well-to-do merchant in Radasanth has just recently lost his son, killed by a drug overdose. The father got a real good look at the gang that sold the boy the drugs and will pay anything for his son to be avenged and to help prevent the same fate happening to anyone else.

I will take up to two people besides myself. If you need more details than this IM/PM me.

People in it:
1. Poison
2. Kaiser
3. Alberdyne

EDIT: link is here (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=34712#post34712)

grim137
08-09-06, 07:54 PM
I'll join, though Tarry isn't exactly welcome with in Radasanth due to recent events. If thats a problem I'll join with my secondary character (in fact I might even do that anyways, I haven't decided yet).

Poison
08-09-06, 08:01 PM
okie dokie... i don't think it would be a problem, but tis up to you which character you wanna use. it doesn't affect the quest in one or another ^^

Kai
08-10-06, 03:14 AM
i will get on on this action ... i need to stop being lazy and actually do something for exp ^_^

Beauty
08-10-06, 03:23 AM
whee the slots are filled then... i'll post up a link here when i get the intro all done. ant questions/suggestions can be asked discussed here...

Poison
08-18-06, 01:43 AM
Apologies guys, I was going to try to have it up before I go on vacation, but it just didn't happen. I will start it as soon as I can when I get back.

Kai
08-20-06, 09:14 AM
funny thing is

i just came back from vacation so the delay is a good thing

Poison
08-28-06, 01:28 AM
alright, the thread is up. It is called "The Merchant's Son" (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=34712#post34712)

for an entrance, you can be creative as creative as you want, just keep in mind that Poison won't ask for help and the Merchant won't be approaching anyone else.

Poison
09-09-06, 02:34 AM
double post... who cares? really?

Grim has dropped out of this so there is a slot open again. If you can't think of a way for your character to enter, I would suggest having eavesdropped on the conversation and either volunteer your help, or try to beat her to the punch so to speak.

Kai
09-09-06, 04:48 AM
beat her with a punch???

ok!!! ^_^

seriously i will find a way to jump in ...

Poison
09-23-06, 11:40 PM
wheee all three slots are filled again, but if you are interested, shoot me a PM anyway and we'll see if we can work you in!

Alberdyne_Cormyr
09-28-06, 04:24 AM
I'm posting my intro today sorry that it took so long.

Poison
05-31-07, 11:04 PM
*huge bump*

wow, alberdyne returned and Pmed me wanting to know if I wanted to continue this. the answer is of course yes (why else would I be reviving my recuitment?) but I still have a problem, Kai seems to have disappeared and I need someone to take his spot. So is there anyone interested in helping Poison punish those drug-dealers and avenge the merchant's son?

Kade Underbough
05-31-07, 11:33 PM
I think I can help you there :D

Jasmine
05-31-07, 11:35 PM
sweetness! feel free ot go ahead and post then if you like!

Kade Underbough
05-31-07, 11:48 PM
Don't mind if I do. How long do you think this quest will take, in-game? a few hours or a day?

Jasmine
06-01-07, 01:16 AM
ICly a day or two, not counting "tonight".

Kade Underbough
06-04-07, 11:05 PM
So, are we still doing this, cause I got all exicted. :p

Jasmine
06-05-07, 01:55 AM
yes we are, my comp has just been on the fritz lately..but all is well again so i shall post very soon! thanks for being so patient!

Kade Underbough
06-05-07, 02:45 AM
No problem. Sorry if I seem bossy or anything like that. It seems like no one is posting in much of anything that I'm currently involved with, but I don't want to rush the process along. Good posts are better than fast posts.