PDA

View Full Version : Screwing the Credit Card Companies

Peabody Polk
02-07-11, 03:51 PM
http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?22474-Death-and-Taxes&p=180600#post180600

I'm looking for one or two people to join me in this quest. My goal: discovering that my creditor actually arranged for Peabody's default on his loan, sticking it to said creditor, and re-negotiating the terms on more suitable grounds.

I'm looking ideally for someone who would be coming 'round Peabody's place to work a job for this creditor -- namely, roughing up the man as a lesson to others -- who is, while working a rough job, still good-hearted enough to recognize that Peabody's been done wrong when I reveal that Peabody was cheated.

Others could join in as you have a suggestion, but it might be more a "come in as a cameo" kind of thing, as there will be a sequence in the quest where Peabody will be hitting the streets as a gumshoe, digging up dirt on Sellings to bring down his reputation.

I would prefer folks that can post at least once every two to three days or so. Let me know if you're interested.

Breaker
02-07-11, 04:21 PM
Well, hopefully we can chat a bit more but I'm definitely interested... I'm hoping you won't begrudge me a few days to get my head around "past Cronen"... and to tie up some loose ends in my current threads. I've got a neat idea for my intro though... would you mind if I write in first person?

Sighter Tnailog
02-07-11, 06:33 PM
All of that sounds good.

Breaker
02-10-11, 12:10 AM
Woohoo, first post is up! If you wanted Josh to confront Polk right away then I can add that easily, I just kinda liked leaving it off where I did :P

Also I have a funny idea that the Sellings in my post could be your Sellings' brother, but it could work either way. Let me know what kind of cameos you're thinking of, cuz it'd be fun to exercise a couple of my old alts on this one.

Sighter Tnailog
02-13-11, 10:06 PM
Hey friend, just a heads-up; I'll get to this soon, but right now school is kicking my ass, and the boss battle is priority because it has a time-out function. But this is still on my radar and I'll get to it when I have a second.

Breaker
02-14-11, 12:51 AM
S'all good. Patient anticipation.

Breaker
03-09-11, 09:00 PM
Posted... I forgot Sellings' first name though.