PDA

View Full Version : The Re-Beginning Again

Relt PeltFelter
03-11-11, 07:53 PM
So, dawgs, I've got a shiny new character and I want to get the ball rolling with her.

Quick Refresher: If you're an old dawg, you may remember me as Ter-Thok, and if not, then that's cool, don't sweat it, it's all rather goofy water under a rather goofy bridge.

Either way, I'm here, I've got a thread located (here (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?22571-Allegory-of-the-Knave)), and I'm accepting no more than two people in on it. Both newcomers and old hands are welcome to join.

Mutant_Lorenor
03-11-11, 09:50 PM
Holy sheebus. Ter-buddy, you're back!!!! This brings warms feelings to my heart.

Paragon
03-11-11, 11:40 PM
I'm in if you'll take me.

Relt PeltFelter
03-12-11, 03:14 AM
Paragon: You've got a good vibe, dude. You're in: proceed to thread and post, post-haste.

Lorenor: Hey, dawg. Glad somebody 'round here remembers me. As much fun as having you in the thread would be, I think that a level 10 villain-monster might be just a smidge inappropriate for what I have in mind. Perhaps later on!

Jasmine
03-12-11, 03:15 AM
..... (<--- astonished pause)

Welcome back!!

Bloodrose
03-12-11, 09:12 AM
Would it be inappropriate to start up a "Bring back Hans" campaign?

Also, re-welcome back again!

Mutant_Lorenor
03-12-11, 09:54 AM
Relt, I will look into joining your quest with some of my alt's. That would probably be best. :) But yeah it would be awesome to work with you again.

Alberdyne_Cormyr
03-12-11, 09:58 AM
(Apologies for the double-post) Relt-my-man, I would gladly quest with you again with this character. He's level 1. Seems more appropriate than a Face-Stomp adventure. :)

Paragon
03-12-11, 12:16 PM
Paragon: You've got a good vibe, dude. You're in: proceed to thread and post, post-haste.

Done like a bun.

Yari Rafanas
03-12-11, 07:07 PM
Would it be inappropriate to start up a "Bring back Hans" campaign?

Also, re-welcome back again!

I've tried convincing him to do so, but the little shit won't listen.

Relt PeltFelter
03-12-11, 07:20 PM
Hey, you don't know shit about shit! It's all tangled up in complicated copyright proceedings.

Yes, that lie seems realistic.

Anyway I think that I'll keep this thread with just myself and this Paragon bloke for now. HOWEVER, if you think you're something really extra-special, please jump in here and demand to be included.

Elrundir
03-12-11, 09:11 PM
I believe Rouge still needs to kick your giant blob familiar's ass-like region.

Jack Frost
03-13-11, 12:49 PM
Just posting a quick comment here...

I FUCKING LOVE THIS THREAD!

That is all...

Paragon
04-08-11, 01:49 AM
Hey, we finished that thread. It's really cool. Relt is awesome. That is all.

Otto
05-19-13, 06:23 AM
I've been busying myself with reading Relt's character sheet and "Allegory of the Knave". We haven't met, but I'm very much excited to see you in action again. Also, welcome back :)

EDIT: Urgh, meant to post this in your introductions thread, sorry. I'd be happy to join you in a thread some time, but I'm stretched a little thin just now.