PDA

View Full Version : A Name with No Weight Recruitment Thread

Yari Rafanas
03-15-11, 04:41 AM
Hey guys.

Thread here. (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?22575-A-Name-with-No-Weight&p=181629#post181629)

Just looking to get something going with some new blood or old blood. Yari recently returned to Radasanth to spill a little blood and have some fun in his old proving grounds, but was quickly put to rest by his first challenger, Duffy. (See: No Honour (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?22288-No-Honour-%28Duffy-Vs.-Yari%29))

This thread takes place directly after that clash. Yari is angered and needs to get out of the city to clear his head. Problem is, his return and his rage is going to draw some unwanted attention from the Empire and a few other interested parties. Where do you want to come in?

Looking for 1 or 2 people at the most and wanting mainly to play the thread by ear. Open to ideas and all sorts of characters, but please post here first.

Christina Bredith
03-15-11, 07:26 AM
Well, I'm just getting over a massive restructuring at work that means I finally have (gasp) some actual free time again, so I'm interested in dipping my toes in the water again to see how it goes. (And sorry to Numbers, if he reads this; I know I've been absent for the past week or two but I'm slowly getting back into it and working on our thread!) If Yari's getting himself in trouble with the Empire, then Christina may be just the person to pull him out of the fire, if you're interested.

Jake Narmolanya
03-15-11, 02:39 PM
I'd be very much interested in joining with either Jake here or Phyr Sa'resh. (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?16275-You-re-Standing-in-Your-Grave) My other characters are available as well but I think one of these two would fit this thread quite well.

@ Elrundir don't sweat it, I've always got stuff to work on around here. Still lookin forward to the Salvar saga though, twill be epic.

Duffy
03-15-11, 02:42 PM
I'll levy myself in with a non-Tantalum character if you'd have me; it was a pleasure writing with you, regardless of the eventual outcome :).

Jasmine
03-15-11, 02:52 PM
I'd be interested as well. Prolly not with Jas, but possibly with Scarlet

Lancaster
03-15-11, 02:56 PM
I would be more then willing to write with you Yari, I would even be willing to bring back Bandit to do so.

Yari Rafanas
03-16-11, 01:06 AM
This is great! I'd like to work with all of you, but I think I'm going to have to be choosy as I don't want to get it out of hand. I'd like to see about getting Christina and Bandit into the thread first. If you other 3 have some clever ideas on working with Yari in this thread, can you shoot me a PM? 4 in a thread isn't TOO much.

Bandit
03-22-11, 04:25 PM
Well I have officially resurrected Bandit and am ready to jump in on this whenever it fits best :)

Yari Rafanas
03-23-11, 02:44 AM
Just waiting on Christina to get a post in, but otherwise I am ready to kick some ass. With Bandit back, will we see the Brotherhood rise again?

Jake Narmolanya
03-23-11, 02:53 AM
If you guys need any help escaping the clutches of the Empire, I'm sure Jake would be happy to Travel you to the centre of resistance in Underwood... since you've got everyone you need for the thread I could jump in with a cameo at the end, just let me know if you're interested.

Dalasi
03-23-11, 02:59 AM
Gah, my attempts at diverting you from reforming the Brotherhood failed.

But rest assured, this ain't over yet *shakes fist.*

Yari Rafanas
03-23-11, 03:49 AM
Wait? What attempts were those?

Keep up with the thread Jake and let me know if you want to jump in at the tail end.

Breaker
03-28-11, 12:41 AM
Will do, and if you end up needing an extra person count me in.

Yari Rafanas
03-28-11, 02:24 AM
Man, as much as I would love to have a go with Elrundir I'm starting to think I need to get this thing rolling with or without him. :(

Breaker
03-28-11, 03:57 AM
I'm actually also waiting on him for a different thread... I believe work is crushing him, so to speak, but don't doubt he'll be back in force eventually.

Elrundir
03-28-11, 07:47 AM
Sorry, I'll try to make time to get something up today.

Christina Bredith
03-28-11, 06:18 PM
So sorry for the delay, but I managed to get a post up for you. Like Numbers said, it's a work thing. Some days are just worse than others and this is one of 'em. >< Anyhoo, I'll be working on getting our next thread up next, Numbers! I'M SO SORRY!

Yari Rafanas
03-29-11, 02:41 AM
I am more sorry for complaining to the public than just simply messaging you to see what's up. Oh well. No worries. I am fine with slow pacing in threads :] I'll have a post up tomorrow night.

Bandit
04-08-11, 11:28 AM
When would you like me to jump on into this?

Yari Rafanas
04-09-11, 01:28 AM
Why not? We can pick up steam and Christina can find us after her chase.