PDA

View Full Version : A new quest opportunity!

Paragon
04-12-11, 09:05 PM
I need someone to help me retrieve some ancient stuff for a spell. I'm still pondering the general direction of the thread, but it's never too early to start recruiting. I require someone active who comes on AIM with at least the frequency of a few times per week.

Basically, a bunch of dragons try to 'help' break the spell on Malanthar's castle (see my profile), but they can only make a hole big enough for Fallow to get free. So, this quest will involve getting what I need for that. I still need to think up a middle/end, because from my experience working with our resident Relt Feltpelter, having a method in mind before really getting into it makes the whole thing much easier.

Good fellows such as Enigmatic Immortal or Revenant are invited if they care to join me, and I'm willing to entertain others as well.

Christoph
04-12-11, 10:18 PM
I've been trying to get back to writing more, and I was just thinking about finding something to do while slowly hacking away at my solo. This sounds like a cool idea, and I'm good at planning and plotting out stories from start to finish. I'm also on AIM all the time -- basically every day. I may not be able to post super fast all the time, but I never slack on post quality.

Hysteria
04-20-11, 08:54 AM
How is this going? It sounds interesting if you're looking for more peeps.