PDA

View Full Version : Underwood Recruitment: Rebuilding the Barricade

T(S)oothsayer
04-16-11, 02:44 AM
Rebuild the Barricade - Not yet claimed. - NEW!
The Rangers are losing ground, fighting the vast forces of the Empire on the north, south, and eastern borders of Concordia. According to the latest reports losses in the north are greatest, and the Captain of the Watch has ordered fifty of his finest foot soldiers to bolster the weakening front. Accompany this contingent on the first phase of this mission, then use your ingenuity to recruit new fighters to the cause of freedom. Scour Concordia, journey to Akashima, or enter Radasanth incognito and search for the spark of rebellion. Whatever the means, whatever the cost, Underwood calls for more experienced fighters.

Rewards: A powerful weapon / minor enchanted item, with tier/enchantment relative to thread score and judge discretion.
Requirements: In order to qualify for reward a Player must have at least 10 posts to their name in the thread.

Second attempt at recruiting so I'm making this one breif. If you want in, post here; if not, piss off.

Ryari Ksartharjaa
04-20-11, 12:22 PM
Looks interesting enough. I'm in.

T(S)oothsayer
04-20-11, 02:42 PM
Sounds great!

I'll have my post up tonight

Knave
04-22-11, 11:15 AM
You need a third for this? I've got a bit of energy to spare, though my the strength of my words and fingers has atrophied. Will there be any particular story? Will we fight as one unit? Or will we fight as separate, often connecting, stories?

T(S)oothsayer
04-22-11, 11:34 AM
I PM'd you Knave with the general idea I've given to Ryari. If you can figure a way to fit yourself into the mix, possibly as a soldier from the platoon, then you're more than welcome.

T(S)oothsayer
05-24-11, 06:04 AM
Hey guys. Sorry for this, but I'm not going to be doing this thread. Instead I'd like to start this character out with something a little more simple than throwing him into the Civil War (on either side).

You guys can just go ahead and use what we've planned so far to start your own thread. Sorry for the trouble.