PDA

View Full Version : Warm Blood - Demonspawn Skirmishes R+C

Hysteria
04-20-11, 08:52 AM
I am claiming the Demonspawn Skirmishes from the Ravenheart Academy here (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?22581-Ravenheart-Academy) and want to get a maybe four people together to do the quest.

The story will be pretty simple, with Talen and a few of the town watch heading out to skirmish with the enemy. Maybe two small battles and then we accidentally run into the main wing of the army or something like that. The actual story would depend on who signs up!

Duffy
04-20-11, 09:25 AM
Hey Talen.

I'm up for involvement, but only with Lillith, Cydnar or Jennifer - if they grab your attention, let me know.

Ganlon Martel
04-23-11, 04:06 PM
I'll bite. I could give you one post a week on this if your interested.

Hysteria
04-24-11, 11:22 AM
Saweeeet. I'll give this a day or two more to get past Easter, then we shall get with kicking werewolf butt. :D

Allennia
04-24-11, 04:55 PM
Actually, Allennia might be more prudent for this mission, if you'd have her? She is identical to Abbhorash, but female (or will be when she hits level one when a judgement is complete, switching ftw).

Hysteria
04-26-11, 11:40 AM
Alrightly! Thread is up here (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?22726-Warm-Blood&p=182789#post182789) peeps! Rock up, get a horse (or bring a horse) and we'll head out. After we leave I'll have the watch hand out the Eklan Stakes so we can stabby stabby vamps. :D

If neither of you know what I'm talking about, its the 'special' weapon mentioned. Its one of the rewards of the thread from the mission board.

Hysteria
04-28-11, 07:10 AM
My next post is up, mostly to get the ball rolling. Duf, if you want to get us deep into the forest in the next post, then I can kick off something after Ganlon.

Feel free to both talk to Zoe and Johnson. I don't mind you two want to craft their characters. I was thinking they might be both a bit incompetent, but I'll leave that up to you.

Hysteria
05-03-11, 03:52 AM
*Pulls out a stick and looks at it for a second. Satisfied, he jabs it hard in Duffy's ribs.*

"When you're ready."

Duffy
05-05-11, 06:48 AM
Apologies for the delay Hysteria.

I will have a post up sometime today, as I have the afternoon and evening free of disturbance (and will be painting Ratlings at my desk anyway).

I'd ask for you to return the favour in the thread with Jennifer when you get a moment ;).

Hysteria
05-17-11, 01:14 AM
My post is up! Fight a werewolf, work out a way to fight the vampires or save my horse, its up to you. :D

Hysteria
06-07-11, 11:27 AM
My post is up gentlemen, sorry for the delay. So, werewolves on the ground, vampires dropping from the sky. Fun fun! I plan to bring back that merc that died in a later post, so please don't RP his body. Other than that, go nuts :D

Duffy
06-07-11, 12:56 PM
I will have a post up tonight or tomorrow, good to see you back Talen :).

Ganlon Martel
06-07-11, 02:41 PM
Starting to look good. I am excited to see you back in the fray Talen. Thanks for the werewolf by the way.

Hysteria
06-08-11, 05:51 AM
I was only absent for a week wasn't I? :p

Allennia
06-08-11, 06:03 AM
A week is too long when it's unannounced dammit :p.

Anyway, my reply is up - if there's any confusion or you need me to change anything, let me know! Allennia is running out of steam, so let's burn burn burn!

Ganlon Martel
06-12-11, 07:32 PM
Hey Guys, didn't fall of the map I will have something up tomorrow night. Work, Work, Work, all work and no play makes Ganlon a dull boy.

Hysteria
06-12-11, 11:47 PM
go crazy? DON'T MIND IF I DO!

wmawwovbhahaharaararawww

Allennia
07-20-11, 03:35 PM
Severe apologies for the long delay. It has been a rough week or two lately, and it's taking me a while to get back into the swing of posting.

If there's any questions, drop me a pm. I am back in the game, so let's get these undead scum on their way to the afterlife!