PDA

View Full Version : MIA for a week

Kai
08-12-06, 04:49 AM
Hey guys, kai here

i am letting ya know that later today i will be jumping on a plane to good ol' spain ... and i am british so i am also having to change my underwear

that little thing aside

i doubt i am gonna get any computer access, nor do i think i would seek one out, pools and oceans tend to distract me ... i apologise for this absence of mine

and remember

when i get back i demand all muffins ... and i am serious ... no really i am ... if you don't give me a muffin i will glomp you ... from out of a plane:rolleyes:

Ayithe Solete
08-12-06, 04:59 AM
Have fun mate :) i'll try get my arse into posting for you, just had other things on my mind. I hope you enjoy it :)

Falcon Darkflight
08-12-06, 06:43 AM
Unlikely. Dave is too tied up at the moment with other things. Literally. ;)

Take it easy Kai. Have a good time and don't go getting yo spikey ass hurt or nuthin.

Kai
08-20-06, 09:17 AM
two people?

man i feel sooo ... whats the word? ... ahh forget it

yo guys

guess who is back!!!

back from cala'dor with a tan its the one, the only, KAI!!!!! (thats me by the way) ... hey guys ... whats the weather been like here? its been hot and sunny where i have been ... came back for the weather

AsukaStrikes
08-20-06, 10:12 AM
You told us about the leave really early, so there was no need for last-minute good-byes.

But you're back. So, cheers.

Now get to RPing. :p

Vorin
08-20-06, 10:19 AM
Shit. Party's over everyone.

Kai's back. Damnit, and we just brought out the donkey too.

Yeah, but welcome back.

Kai
08-20-06, 10:33 AM
o'rly?

i didn't think anyone would have paid any attention, guess that means i was wrong bout you guys ... but wtf is that donkey for ...

... OH MY GOD!!!!

Daggertail
08-20-06, 10:40 AM
o'rly?

i didn't think anyone would have paid any attention, guess that means i was wrong bout you guys ... but wtf is that donkey for ...

to pull the wagon full of loot^^

welcome back and all that jazz

DarkStrike
08-20-06, 10:46 AM
hey Kai.

I've had a hard time posting, but ill have something up in my quest soon.

Falcon Darkflight
08-21-06, 05:49 AM
Thank god you're back. I thought I was going to be surrounded by yanks forever!

Did you have a good time?

I need your postage as soon as you can muster some creativity from those little creativity pores of yours.

Peaceage.

Kai
08-21-06, 11:19 AM
man, and i thourght they were only for sweating

all i gotta do now dude is find somewhere to jump back into this gig, after all ... i still have not yet began to punch people through windows, tables, walls, and lets not forget my all time fav ... to punch someone off an airship!!!