PDA

View Full Version : Moving and Studying

Futsuriai
08-13-06, 01:11 PM
Forgive my absence, folks, but my Internet at my dad's died the last day I was there before I moved into my new apartment in Montreal where I have no Internet and was busy setting everything up. I won't really have Internet for a while but there's a cyvber cafe close by. Will be studying a lot so not much onlne. Gah, time almost up. I'll say more later.

Cyrus the virus
08-13-06, 07:30 PM
You're not near St. Catherine and Du Fort, are you? :p Maybe you live on Chomeday?

I would laugh.

Futsuriai
08-13-06, 10:54 PM
Ha! I just may very well be extremely close to them. Less than 3ish blocks away close to them. Ha?

Cyrus the virus
08-13-06, 10:56 PM
That's... kind of creepy.

Is this internet cafe Battlenet on Du Fort? That's where I used to access Althanas/play FFXI/play CS when I didn't have a comp.

If it's Battlenet that you're going to, man, that's... That's just way too eerie.

Futsuriai
08-13-06, 11:09 PM
... scary. Almost, it's the one on St. Matthieu and Maisonneuve but... I go to the Provigo near the other one.

Small world, eh?

Cyrus the virus
08-13-06, 11:52 PM
Next time I'm in the area (going to Wok Cafe, likely) I'll pop into the Provigo and search for you. Not that I know what you look like, dar dar dar.

Also, uh, if you don't already know, GO TO WOK CAFE. $8 General Tao Chicken, with rice, and it's like... Amazing. On the same stree as Provigo, same side of the road, too, walk away from Atwater metro until you find it. There's a green sign above it with noodles on it or something.

It's crispy Tao if you eat it there. If you get it to go, the steam softens it. Really, it's amazing stuff. The water is sometimes not as cold as I'd like, though :p

AsukaStrikes
08-14-06, 09:32 AM
Scary. Master Raven was thinking of moving to Canada...

Futsuriai
08-16-06, 09:42 PM
I think I'll go to the WOK Cafe now, if it's still open, actually, if not I'll hit up the Provigo before I go to the beauties of Gaussian Surfaces! Weee! Exam is the 24th probably won't be getting Internet until around the 1st, but after that my leisure time goes waaay up.

Cyrus the virus
08-16-06, 11:10 PM
You haven't told me yet if you've been to Wok!

And this is way eerie and makes me tingly...

aesculus
08-16-06, 11:14 PM
What part of montreal? XD I may take a drive up there to see my cousin.

Cyrus the virus
08-16-06, 11:30 PM
He's downtown. I'm in Ville-Emard. We're both on the island.

And DAMMIT I want some Wok Cafe right now :( I'll probably be there at like... 5PM tomorrow. FYI. Just in case.

aesculus
08-16-06, 11:35 PM
Maybe, I'll pay a vist, I've never been to the island. No offence I never really liked Montreal only because the receptionist at the hotel thought I was a psycho 16 year old, that sits in the lobby 'till 7 in the morning (slight insomnia at the time).

Futsuriai
08-19-06, 07:03 PM
Ha! I didn't go even though it was open, I kind of passed it then said, "Hey, I probably passed it" but went to Provigo anyway and bought 18 bucks of chicken thighs I think they were. I figured it was a better long term investement and so far it has been considering I'm not even half through them and have gotten 4 meals out of them. I'll go sometime soon though I can't say when, studying about the magnetic field is annoyning, too many right hand rules...Biot-Savart and cross-products, gah. I liked electricity more, it's so much neater to realize practically what a 60 W bulb means, how homes are wired, how current is transfered, what a 9 V battery does...

Ahem. Still studying. The fated hour draws nigh. I will WOK sometime, though, in your honor. I do like General Tao chicken. But not today, no, I made crepes. I love crepes. Mmmm. Around a week and half till I get Internet. Be wary.

Cyrus the virus
08-19-06, 11:40 PM
I'm serious, man. If you like General Tao, this place should do you real nice.

...Creped fail against Tao Chicken, dammit!!

Futsuriai
08-20-06, 05:34 PM
Bastard, they have too much food. I now have half a plate next to me, I guess that means I get a dinner out of it which is none-too-shabby for the price. Good chicken and I found it funny that the first thing which I thought was, "Damn, the water's not cold enough!" before I remembered your comemnt. :p

Anywho, just doing a quick update before going back to self-inductance. This was the last chapter so it's a review of the review now.

Cyrus the virus
08-20-06, 07:21 PM
Hahaha! Nice! They give great portions for the amount they charge, it's a great place. Man, this rules...

I fear I've run out of things to say, though. Thread dies now :(

Futsuriai
08-23-06, 10:16 PM
In 17 hours I'm done!