PDA

View Full Version : Hiya!

Symbiosis
06-08-11, 11:46 PM
Got a new character waiting to be approved, and once I am I'm looking to fight a few people or even do some quests. I got one idea for a quest I'd like to try, otherwise I'm game for anything.

Hope to do business with ya!

Relian Tydonus
06-09-11, 12:50 AM
interesting character. I'd be up for a quest or something of the sort.

Symbiosis
06-09-11, 12:58 AM
Sure.

The quest I have would be him on the ferry moving to Corone, and one of the soul bound items of the wizard is detected. In short, i have to find a way to track it down and then grab it, but there is a downside. The item grants the same powers to the holder as Symbiote does for his Current Companion. I figure if you're interested this particular person could have something you need as well, or slighted you someway, or if your character fits the bill, would be up to take him out and willing to team up with the duo.

The person in question is going to be part of the Wizard's Cult, and so that's why he has one of the items of soul bound. Perhaps the man stole something from you, or has information you need to retrieve, but the guy is for all intents and purposes going to be evil. If that interests you let me know, or we could do a battle or boss battle as well.

Relian Tydonus
06-09-11, 01:15 AM
Hmmm not sure how Relian would get involved in that, might be a one-off type quest. Where he helps you then parts ways. I'll wait and see if anyone else is interested first and then figure out his motivation.

Symbiosis
06-09-11, 01:28 AM
I would only do it as a one off quest, in all honesty. If you got ideas, i'm game to join you.

Arden
06-09-11, 01:55 AM
As per our discussion, and as per your thread opener, I am down for out battle and eager to draw blood with someone half as mad as Blank.

Symbiosis
06-09-11, 02:01 AM
Sweet, look forward to my first battle with this guy!

Duffy
06-09-11, 02:36 AM
Hurry up and reply already :p.

Symbiosis
06-09-11, 03:15 AM
On it now

Symbiosis
06-09-11, 03:28 AM
Double post!

And replied. Now would you please hurry it up, i do not have all day to toss you around.

Slayer of the Rot
06-09-11, 04:33 AM
Nice character concept.

Duffy
06-09-11, 04:55 AM
I just wrote a what...? 1,600 word response to A Thousand Deaths...I need some recovery time dammit! :p

Symbiosis
06-09-11, 10:09 AM
Thank you slayer, I appreciate your words. Duffy, I understand, just ribbing you, ya crazy bastard.

EDIT: Duffy come and get it!

The State Of Maine
06-09-11, 04:29 PM
Hm hm hm. Well then. Interesting character you have there. Very nice.

Symbiosis
06-09-11, 04:59 PM
Thanks, I appreciate the interest this character is sparking! If you ever want to quest or battle, quattle, let me know!

Symbiosis
06-20-11, 04:32 PM
One battle done, two nearly complete. Any other takers?

Glass
06-20-11, 06:58 PM
I just wrote a what...? 1,600 word response to A Thousand Deaths...I need some recovery time dammit! :p

...I know this is kind of out of the blue, because I'm new so no one really knows me... But a 1,600 word response is a light post from where I just left. I'm relishing in the fact that I can write a 200-600 word post and feel like I've done enough, as opposed to 4,000-5,000 and be left with the feeling that I might have not properly conveyed something, or that I should have mentioned this completely obscure object in the corner of the room that really has no purpose being in my post but somehow matters. Not that I’m try’n to belittle what you’ve done, Duffy, was just an observation that I, a complete stranger, felt I should make… *Goes off to feel like a jerk*

Relian Tydonus
06-20-11, 09:37 PM
I'll do something with ya, might be posting slow for a little while but hey it's another battle for ya :P

Symbiosis
06-21-11, 12:07 AM
Duffy is a wuss, glass, no need to feel like a jerk.

Love ya duff man

You start a thread, and I'll post there!

Duffy
06-21-11, 02:14 AM
I forgot the part where I did it in 9 minutes :p

Glass
06-21-11, 02:29 AM
178 words (177.8 if we're being "exact") per minute is pretty impressive. I'd like to see you in action. XD

Duffy
06-21-11, 04:43 AM
Jack Daniels is indeed a muse worthy of gods!

I hit 120 on average mind.

Though quality is often lacking as a result, lol.

Symbiosis
06-21-11, 06:52 AM
Yeah, no shit your clarity suffers, being experienced with that. Though in all fairness i can churn out a post matching duffies size in about 12, but I suffer MUCH MORE mistakes than he does. It's the one thing you got over me, duff man, but I got something you'll never have...

JENSEN MUTHA FUCKING AMBROSE!

...Who sadly has yet to defeat you.... :(

Symbiosis
06-22-11, 02:18 AM
Alright, real talk here. It's time to start knocking some heads in!

Reylian, your up next. If you wish to start it, i'd be down, or I can start. just let me know what you're interested in. All battles are wrapped up, so keep em coming!

Arden
06-22-11, 07:18 AM
Submit Almost Easy, your PM box is full.

Symbiosis
06-22-11, 10:46 AM
Done

Relian Tydonus
06-22-11, 05:53 PM
Currently in a non-writing mode but start up a thread and PM me within the next few days and I'll be all over it. Just a simple battle is good, maybe a quest where we team up even? I don't really have the creativity at the moment lol.