PDA

View Full Version : Back for my fans! (The Great Pavel!)

Alberdyne_Cormyr
08-13-06, 08:17 PM
Well gang after some long thought and carefull planning of a new character, I have returned!

I don't have the time I used to have but I am definitely looking forward to rping with the next generation of Althanas.

I've heard good things about some of you new cats.

You vets will remember me as the controversial Lorenor!

I look forward to rping again and I hope to make some awesome new friends.

Ciao,
~~Pavel

Daggertail
08-13-06, 08:20 PM
hihi welcome back

glad to have you back and everything. I hope your new character works out and all.

Cyrus the virus
08-13-06, 08:24 PM
Word. Good luck with the new char.

grim137
08-13-06, 08:24 PM
Welcome back, dude.

Molotov
08-13-06, 08:32 PM
I'm not sure if you still hate me, but welcome back.

grim137
08-13-06, 08:35 PM
Just a quick question Pavel, by chance is there a chance that the endless thread might get ressurected in some form or another? It made me sad to see that die from the crash.

Alberdyne_Cormyr
08-13-06, 08:41 PM
Grim I hate to say this but I pretty much lost the desire to rp my old character Lorenor cause of the situations I went through man. Especially the level 4 debacle.

So unfortunately that quest is dead and buried. I wanted to finish that before the Althanas crash too, but there was just no way.

Molotov I don't hate you and I NEVER hated you. Disagreeing with someone does not equate to hatred.

That's all dude, I just disagreed with you over things and things that were said were taken WAY too far out of context.

I actually look forward to working with you at some point Molotov and everybody else on Althanas.

I don't have the time to return to being a Moderator anymore, but Tony and Matt know that I'm working on a special project for them that you guys will absolutely love.

It'll be my contribution to Althanas. ^__^ (Besides all the Haidia stuff I was able to get done)

Anyway, I look forward to seeing you guys in some quests real soon. I got some stuff planned out.

INDK
08-13-06, 08:48 PM
Kick ass. I'm not sure why we even had a disagreement anyways.

Taliel Escabre
08-13-06, 09:56 PM
I haven't talked to you in forever man, so not even sure if you remember me! But regardless, welcome back :)

Yamihara
08-14-06, 09:40 AM
Welcome back, Pavel! ^_^ It's good to see you back.

Osato
08-14-06, 09:56 AM
Ha, good deal. Welcome back man, I'll catch ya next time on AIM.

Storm Veritas
08-14-06, 09:56 AM
Welcome back, Lorenor. You've been gone too long!

Futsuriai
08-19-06, 07:49 PM
Ha! Welcome back, man, I'll be around in something like a week or two. We got to figure some kind of quest out.

Artifex Felicis
08-19-06, 09:03 PM
Welcome back man, nice to see you around again. And other stuff people have said.

Alberdyne_Cormyr
08-20-06, 11:00 PM
Thanks a lot guys this really made me feel welcomed and I appreciate it.

Futsu and everybody else who wants to quest, y'all know how to contact me and we can get Althanas back on schedule. Reactive again and all that junk.

Talliel of course I remember you my friend, how could I forget Althanas' first Spell Scribe? ^__^

I look forward to rping with a lot of you guys again. I got some awesome new ideas I want to try.

Göth
08-20-06, 11:10 PM
You know you are going to have a thread with me, Lory.

June
08-20-06, 11:56 PM
Acid Penis.