PDA

View Full Version : Knightly Ixaminations Recruiting

Play Back
07-06-11, 05:18 PM
Okay, so as my first official piece of business as Ixian Knights counselor, I want to make a thread I think will be pretty interesting.

Basically, Play Back has decided that he needs to see each and every member of the Ixian Knights in his office, one at a time. While there, he will ask them a series of questions to see if they are fit for the battlefield. Basically, I would like each member willing to participate to give me an introductory post, maybe bunnying PB a little to ask some initial questions, I post a few more while bunnying your characters a bit. Then you post your character answering any other questions PB asked that I didn't answer (I will get some of the answers for the bunnying via PM), and have your character leave in any kind of way they wish, whether that be depressed, enraged, whatever.

Basically, this will be an exercise in HUGE character development, to see just how well we can show of how well our characters are written.

Once I've generated enough interest, I'll get the thread up. Otherwise, I'll showcase what I mean by using some of the IK NPCs.

Who's in?

Lady Scarlet
07-06-11, 08:01 PM
I may put Jasmine, Zerith's wife, forward with this... it sounds kinda interesting.

Zerith
07-06-11, 10:43 PM
Considering this sounds like I'd only be committing to do three posts or so instead of an entire thread, I suppose I can offer to have Zerith be a part of this.

Enigmatic Immortal
07-07-11, 03:20 AM
Sure, see what you can dig up

Play Back
07-30-11, 10:16 PM
Here we are guys! (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?23168-Knightly-Ixaminations&p=187288#post187288)

Sorry it took so long. Also, just because I made the thread does not mean I'm not taking more volunteers to let Play Back pry around their head with!

Also, I don't care who posts first, but somebody do it, even if it's as simple as 'Sei has ordered everyone to be mentally evaluated'.