PDA

View Full Version : Iso: Timely poster

blackdog1
07-25-11, 10:42 AM
Me; enjoys a fun quest and some RPing, exploring strange locals, problem solving, and a casual posting schedule (every 5-10 days). Not afraid of evil villains, scary monsters or a little commitment. Short posters O.K. as is bunnying my character to keep things fresh.
You: compatible character that likes same. Not afraid of some commitment, willing to post regularly, and O.K. with light bunnying. Bi-monthly posters need not apply.

I don't have a real life that allows me to post on a Blitz format, but I like to try and get a new post up as time allows in the work week. Would like to find someone who is not a superhero to write with. I am not the best or cleanest writer, it is all about having fun to me, nothing to serious. A good score is great, but it is not my only focus. A party of two works well for me, waiting four or six weeks between posts does not.

Chandra Dawnspear
07-25-11, 12:29 PM
i might be up for something.

blackdog1
07-25-11, 01:02 PM
Thanks for the interest. Let me know what kind of trouble you would like to get into, or any ideas that you would like to work on. Feel free to PM.