PDA

View Full Version : Dusting off the rust

Quentin Boone
08-20-11, 02:05 PM
It's been forever since I was last on Althanas, and seeing as I'm entering the Serenti Invitational, I really need to get rid of some rust. I've not done any real writing for about two years except academic stuff. So...

I'm looking for someone who can manage a quick 2-man quest. In terms of specific story lines, I have no idea - Quentin is a mercenary, so it leaves things pretty open. The only real requirement I have is that the quest be done in time for the tournament starting.

Either reply here, or feel free to hit me up on AIM - jalimmandren

Grandjester
08-20-11, 02:27 PM
I also just got into the RP here, or rather I haven't had the chance to dive in yet. My character is an assassin and adventurer who pretty much does whatever looks interesting at the time, and he finds everything interesting. So there's plenty room for options. Maybe we could be hired by someone to fight someone else or something? I have little idea also.

Elthas_Belthasar
08-20-11, 04:34 PM
Hey if you guys are interested in doing something I got an open challenge available right now. (Shameless plug I know)

But also I can write something up for either of you cats.

Grandjester
08-20-11, 09:38 PM
I'm up for either option, I just wanna start writing.

Elthas_Belthasar
08-21-11, 03:08 PM
Grandjester-check out my recruitment thread. I posted a thread up for you already okay? Anyway, hey boone if you still need someone to rp with I'm always game for whatever.