PDA

View Full Version : Serenti Gambling Rd 1

Breaker
08-23-11, 09:47 PM
Different rounds of the Serenti Invitational will feature different kinds of gambling.

In round 1, players may wager on who they think will come in first, second, and third. Please follow this format, or your wager may not be accepted.

Username:
Wager amount: GP
Predictions
1st:
2nd:
3rd:

You may make 1 wager per account, but multiple accounts are allowed. For getting 1 name right, payouts are 100% of the original wager. Getting 2 names correct pays out 300%. Anyone who guesses all three tourny champions correctly will get a 500% payout.

NB: There is no payout for guessing the right name in the wrong rank. However, anyone who has all three names correct but in the wrong ranks will be left at even.

Round 1 gambling will close on the 28th of August (the day after the tournament starts) so get your bets in soon!

Rayse Valentino
08-23-11, 10:50 PM
Username: Rayse Valentino
Wager amount: 500 GP
Predictions
1st: Relt Feltpelter
2nd: Bloodrose
3rd: Inkfinger

I don't actually think they'll win, they're just the coolest people in the whole shindig. What will probably lose me the bet is Inkfinger disappearing for too long and getting disqualified probably.

Letho
08-24-11, 05:44 AM
A question. Could we perhaps get some sort of an image of the bracket? As it stands now, I don't really know who's seeded where and who they might or might no meet up to the finals. So if say, Bloodrose and Christoph are bound to meet in the second round, there's no point in putting a bet on both of them, if you understand what I mean.

Breaker
08-24-11, 07:23 AM
As it stands right now, all my efforts to formulate a proper bracket have not been successful. Most likely the results from round 1 will be used to seed round 2, and there will be a proper bracket posted at that point. So being next/close to each other on the rd 1 list does not mean two people are bound to meet.

Visla Eraclaire
08-24-11, 07:02 PM
100g on the tournament not running to completion.

Taskmienster
08-25-11, 09:18 PM
A) I'll put 400 down
1st: Skie and Avery
2nd: Relt Peltfelter
3rd: Ceidon (if he lasts)

B) Why can't we bet against each other on each specific battle? Example, for those that don't understand for whatever reason, 100 on Player A to beat Player B in round 1... someone thinks that won't happen, they can take the bet. If player A wins, I get 100 from the person who took the bet.

C) Oddly agreeing with Visla, almost want to put all my money on over 50% not being active and finishing the tournament... Lol. It has tended to be the norm anyway.

D) If the brackets aren't posted, how do you know who's in what bracket in order to bet for who will be in the final rounds from the different area's? I think that should be posted before real betting can start.

The International
08-27-11, 08:09 AM
This is fun!